Wung Nam Karng [Kantana]

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep, hopefully there is no sudden change.because even though it's confirm but again things may change.so won't put my hopes up.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
bad news: they did change it. this la korn won't be airing the next timeslot, sucks a lot, have to wait again,miss Pinky. so maybe will air in May, hopefully

...I saw, gosh and they put Meu Nang, Mae Ying, and Pei&Aum lakorn in.
I really am mad. Gosh they are so evil.
Give us hope and then change it.
I seriously will kill the K.Deang person.
And put her head on a stick haha.

I know.
I don't get it.
Seriously.
Aum&Pei I don't mind cause they have been filming B4 WNK.
But like Meu Nang and Mae Ying?
Didn't they start around the same time?
No fair...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
meu nang is gonna air.. sweet.. but omg.. y not this lakorn.. yikes!!..

i wanna watch pinky n win already >_<..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i agree mae ying just start filming why rush it to air already and i think the reason WNK was change not to air march because kantana lakorn"pop pee fah" didn't get high rating so k'daeng lady doesn't want to air kantana lakorn after so she decide to change and air meu nang instead because dida lakorn pleng ruk kum phob is making high rating. that's the other reason why i want Pinky to play with dara video and dida because these two company usually make high rating and their lakorns get to air fast too. hopefully WNK will get to air after maeying,meu nang,or aum&pei's lakorn.

Yea.
Before, Kantana's lakorns were really quality based.
Now it is more like quantity...
And Dida's PRKP is only getting good ratings because of Pancake.
Gawd, this is horrible.

PS: Omg why does KWAN have like 4 lakorns right now? And none of them are with stupid Kantana LOL.
And PINKY has 2 with Kantana.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep why Pinky has so many with kantana and her third new lakorn there is chance she'll play for kantana again too which sucks because nowadays kantana lakorns quality is not good like before. hope wnk and wwhj will come out good & hope it's worth the wait.make me sad have to wait and wait, it's disappointing.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Found pictures from Pantip credit Gossip Star. pictures from Kelly&Amy's wedding scene, Pinky+Win look so cute together, Pinky look pretty
seeing the pictures makes me want to see the lakorn so much, but weird Pinky+Win suppose to get married in here but why Kelly+Amy instead :huh:

Poo Muntana's Birthday

nina07

sarNie Adult
LOL Aww They're so adorable together!
Thanks for sharing. :D

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Awwww, Pinkyy&Win are too adorable together<3 Win is so lovableee! Amy looks wayy too young for Kelly O_______________o

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Stardust Posted Today, 09:33 AM
P'Teedee, I think that it's Pinky&Win's wedding na ka.
Kelly and Amy are not in fancy dresses unlike Pinky&Win...
N'Grace, i was thinking the same thing too that Pinky+Win look more like the bride+groom but in the news said it's Amy+Kelly's wedding though,
so i'm confuse. maybe the news misunderstood. but i think it's Pinky+Win's wedding too because of the clothes they wear.