Wung Nam Karng [Kantana]

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
it should be airing soon.. but gosh the anticipation is killin me.. hehe..
:spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :: i really want to watch it.i just want it to air right know.

paof

:spin: so u mean that it will air after one of the ch7 lakorn end right?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
suprab buroot satan Posted Today, 03:28 AM
so u mean that it will air after one of the ch7 lakorn end right?
yeah it should air after one of these three la korns ended which is either:
Mia luang, Pop pee fah, or Pleng ruk kump pob

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Can someone remind me around the time this will air?
I'm more of a Ch. 3 fan, so I've only been following up on their lakorns for this year, but, I really do want to see this new Win one, I've been wanting to see him in something new since PRRA...plus it's with Pinky...and it looks kinda scary...twisted in way too...they suspect they're siblings, right?
This one's worse than thinking you're cousins with the one you're in love with.

paof

yeah it should air after one of these three la korns ended which is either:
Mia luang, Pop pee fah, or Pleng ruk kump pob

wow really cant wait until then.but do u know how many ep. does Mia luang have.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
aiko, before you get weirded out...they just think they are brother and sister...I think one is adopted, but they don't know that they are...they just have the same dad, but for one, it's not biological...I think it's kinda like what happened in Sai Leurd Hang Ruk with Paul and Aum, right? Except Pinky won't get tortured or will go crazy...but it looks like a good mystery lakorn

But for this one, they start off thinking that they are brother and sister, when they're not...then they have that natural attraction to each other, cuz they're meant to be together, but they have to fight how they feel because they are "brother and sister"...so there's gonna be plenty of complications...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Okay I change my mind. I'm gonna watch it since they'll have plentyy of sweet scenes now :wub: I'm sooo anticipating for WIN&PINKY, Hope that lakorn won't dissapoint me =/

paof

Okay I change my mind. I'm gonna watch it since they'll have plentyy of sweet scenes now :wub: I'm sooo anticipating for WIN&PINKY, Hope that lakorn won't dissapoint me =/

yeah i know i hope it wont disappoint us like sbs did. :spin:

paof

paof

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah the story sounds interesting and glad they have some love scenes in here because first i thought there wouldn't be that much.
i read from Pinky's fans they said will air in March for sure. can't wait. miss Pinky a lot.

paof

yeah the story sounds interesting and glad they have some love scenes in here because first i thought there wouldn't be that much.
i read from Pinky's fans they said will air in March for sure. can't wait. miss Pinky a lot.

really then cant wait until they air it.i really want to watch new pinky lakorns. :lmao: