Wung Nam Karng [Kantana]

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
nina k Posted Today, 11:40 AM
Actually if Win got a tan, he would actually look even more cuter! LOLs
i agree with N'Nina..if he get a tan he would look more manly and cutier.he should try to get a tan so he won't look as girly :eek:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid

Pinky+Win pictures at siam paragon in Fino Fever Fest , they went to paint the bags and auction their bags to the people there.they look cute! finally a couple pictures of them,weird though that we didn't get a couple pictures of them from their la korn fitting but instead from an event :huh: , seeing their pictures together make me want to see their la korn soon. ^_^
Pinky has such long pretty nice legs..i like her outfit,she looks cute and pretty like always.Win looks skinny+short. :p

sweetieNu

sarNie Adult
awwww :wub: they look soo kute painting together....
Pinky is so purdy like always...

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
thank you for the pics...Pinky looks very pretty and cute on those photos...Very fresh and cute too...Win looks ok on his looks..I think Pinky is too pretty for him..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yuna Posted Today, 09:07 PM
thank you for the pics...Pinky looks very pretty and cute on those photos...Very fresh and cute too...Win looks ok on his looks..I think Pinky is too pretty for him..
nina k Posted Today, 09:17 PM
aww :)
so cute.
LOL, Win looks so excited with Pinky.
i totally agree with you Yuna, Pinky does look too pretty for him but then she looks too pretty for all the guys anyways :lol: and agree with n'nina, he does look so excited but why wouldn't he be when she's very pretty,lucky him to be able to work with her. :p for me it will be cutier if Aof was with Pinky instead. :p still can't get over San and LiLy, they are the cutest couple!!! :D

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
So has it been confirmed to be Win and Pinky?
I might watch this one if Win is in it because I hardly watch any of Pinky's lakorns.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh kute pixies.. hehehe.. win n pinky are so uber kute.. thanks.. i cant wait.. hmm i kinda miss win's hair a bit though..

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
thanks for the pictures...lol like I said at spicy, win's hair looks messy, like he just got up from bed or something