Wung Nam Karng [Kantana]

Win and Pinky? Honestly! I don't know what they're saying! If it was like Pinky and like New, yah true HE doesn't deserve her. But as for Win, they fit each other very well indeed :lol:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I just a clip of Win&Pinky together! Win looks really fresh with his new haircut, Finally a different look. So cute he looks korean/chinese :wub: I think Pinky and him looks so cute together! Nok is just beautiful, Her and Kelly does suit each other also :) I can't wait!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Pinky is very pretty. seem like noone deserve to be with her. LOL.. she's too good for every guys...LOL... :lol: just kidding!!!..i think Win will make a cute match with her too...New looks cute with her too...but i still prefer Aof with Pinky the most....because they make such fresh young adorable cute looking couple. :p

nina07

sarNie Adult
:p Of course, N'Grace. It's your DREAM come true ;) LMAO :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
beginning of next year.. so far away but.. keke i shall wait.. theyre just too adorable..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep agree it will take a while because it's kantana. but good take their time is better than rushing it so the la korn will come out well. next year is not that long. 3-4 months the wait is not so bad. :eek:

nina07

sarNie Adult
Ahh! N'Grace, your back! yay! :wub:

ahah. so boring without you, LMAO :lol:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
ahahaha!! Grace you really are happy for pinky && Wins lakorn huh? lol
haha i cant wait for this lakorn too!!
ohhh! i wanna see Wins new haircut!!? does anybody have it?
i miss my Win!! XD!! lol

Ediit::::: hahaha nvm...hmm win && pinky= cute!!
buttah i still perfer Pinky & aof lol
i think wins new hair style leuks nice.
he leuks actually taller! lol
lakorn is probably a rush since pinky is gonna have more lakorns coming up and so...:DD lol