Wung Nam Karng [Kantana]

nina07

sarNie Adult
Oh really? I was hoping for her to be like second n'ek or something, because she was really pretty in that one pic ;)

Ana

sarNie Adult
Oh so Nok is Kelly's wife then right? And so Amy K is Pinky's friend. So later on Kelly-Amy develop a relationship..LOL..ur bestfriend becomes ur new mother :lol:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
no, nok is not kelly's wife. he just help her. after her husband got arrested. kelly feel sorry and took her in to his house,she was already pregnant with pinky when she came to live with kelly. yeah funny and weird that Amy will become Pinky's new mom. when they are friends :lol:

nina07

sarNie Adult
So, im guessing they wont like each other after she marries your dad, because i mean, it is your friend. :lol:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
why do you think they won't like eachother after Amy get with Kelly? when Kelly is not Pinky's real dad, she should be happy because her dad and her friend end up together. both people she love are together. it should be something good. :huh: well i hope their friendship will remain but it would be awkward and weird that her friend will become her new mom. :eek:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: i'm here n'Grace. always check this board daily. just that i don't have anything to say. lol yeah wanna know more updates of this la korn too.

nina07

sarNie Adult
Hopefully this'll have good ratings, because I heard some people say that Win doesnt deserve Pinky, and I was like WTH? hahah. :huh: