Wung Nam Karng [Kantana]

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
even though it's only 4 inches at least he's still taller than her which is good. :lol: wonder if Pinky will call him P"Win? :huh: but i doubt it since she call Weir just his name and Win and Weir are the same age. hope this la korn will air soon latest Jan. will be good. wanna see it. hope there is lots of cute scenes of them. ^_^

nina07

sarNie Adult
Yep. Especially when theres a cute moment in a lakorn, their always like "khun pee! :wub:" and stuff hahah.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm not talking about in the la korn. i'm talking about real life if Pinky call him P'Win or not. but in the la korn since they play as brother and sister because his dad adopted her as his daughter, so she may call him P" which i think will be cute if she did. Pinky's fan said they will have the opening ceremony of this la korn on Sept.11, so probably ch7 will finally show their interview. can't wait.wanna see it :D

nina07

sarNie Adult
aww man. so this lakorn is going to be rushed?

LOL, i actually get that from alot of lakorns, N'Grace LMAO :lol:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
win's new haircut is so cute a new look for him thats good kind of boring see his old hairstyle every since he start in plik din su dao hahaaaa and yea pinky so cute+pretty

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
some people said he look bigger and a bit dark. which is good make him look more manly. this hair cut make him look older too. which is also good.yeah sound like it's going to be a rush filming. i hope not, want them to take their time is better, so the quality of the la korn will come out good. but the other hand i want to see it soon. :lol: so if it's a rush filming then we may probably get to see it soon. ^_^

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Amy will play as Pinky's friend in here and later became Kelly's girlfriend. yeah so weird that there is no couple pictures of Pinky and Win. :huh: