Wung Nam Karng [Kantana]

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
update news:finally confirm by ch7 that Win and Pinky is pair up in here. and Amy with Kelly. Nok usanee and Emmie morakot is also in here too. they will start to film around the middle of Sept. but i don't have high hope that this la korn will be good though. <_< Kantana la korn disappoint me. and not a fan of mystery la korn either. but i'll watch it because i like Pinky. ;)

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Any pictures yet?

I want to see how Kelly Looks like.

I will watch this,cause I like Both Pinky & Amy and Win is cute also.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Pinky's fans said they will have the fitting on Sept.5 it's a mystery,investigation la korn. Aimee morakot is after to kill Pinky. and Win is the owner of the mansion which is Wung Nam Karng. hey this remind me of Tik+Nat la korn "Wung wa ree". so maybe Pinky will think Win is the killer or something :lol: so maybe her character will be noisy and try to find clues who is the killer. so she probably will go stay in his mansion. sounds interesting. hope there will be some cute sweet scenes of Pinky and Win. :D

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
I know, her banner is just PERFECT.!!! I love it.

Thanks for the little summary Teedee.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
no problem. wish praek was Aof in here. heheh. everytime i look at the banner bring smile to my face too.

Ooooh, I fifth (?) that too :D I love it as well!!!

Cool, mystery. Even though mystery lakorns don't sound romantic, they can be REALLY romantic. Think of a killer, and the p'nangs together :wub: Oh, gawd I seriously can't wait. I wanna see the fitting too. 3 more days!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah hope there is romance in this mystery too. but again don't have high hope there'll be that good because this company la korns doesn't attract me. from Pinky pass la korns with Kantana there wasn't any of it that was good. <_<

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
a long time ago kantana la korns were good but nowadays no. wish it was dara video who produced this la korn they would make it good. i was thinking since Win is the owner of Wung. maybe he will play as the prince. if it was a period time la korn will be good. wanna see Pinky in a pretty oldies style outfit. ^_^ wanna know the storyline and Pinky role a lot. ;) hope her fans will go get photos of them for the fitting on the 5th. ^_^