Wung Nam Karng [Kantana]

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yay! Pinky has accept this la korn already. she said it in her interview.she said after she finish film Jao Ying Lum Sing she'll film this la korn next. yay! can't wait to see it. gosh! wanna know what her character is like and what kind of la korn is it.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Grace said this confirmed confirmed by CH7....so happy win is in it...miss him too much lol

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Pinky's fans said this will be a mystery investigation type la korn. a type of la korn that Pinky didn't get to play yet. *sigh* i want it to be romantic more. but it's ok. just hope Pinky character is interesting and she and Win has lots of cute scenes together though.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
oooh...I looove mystery lakorns. Thanks for sharing the news

nina07

sarNie Adult
I like Win, but hes not my favoritee. hehe. But i like him ^_^

so that means if its a mystery lakorn, hopefully p'ek and n'ek will work with each other :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i have no reason to like Win because i don't like any of his roles. but i have watch his la korns before like the one with poo,kwan(first la korn together), and the one he play with weir and cheer, well maybe i'll like him in here since he play with Pinky. but darn it! why kantana?! they don't make that good of a la korn. wish it was dara video instead. :arrg: