Wung Nam Karng [Kantana]

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
someone in ch7 webboard said it's half period time and nang eak is a ghost that follow through to the present time. oh no... i want it to be a romance more than ghost. :wacko:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
someone in ch7 webboard said it's half period time and nang eak is a ghost that follow through to the present time. oh no... i want it to be a romance more than ghost. :wacko:
oh really? hmm...sounds like this one lakorn I saw..cant put it in my head...
:huh:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
just read from ch7 webboard again, wrong info. from that person, nang aek is not a ghost. gosh want them to confirm this la korn already. wanna know what kind of la korn it will be. hope it's a romance.

Hmm, Pinky's Club and Amy herself have confirmed this. I wonder why CH7 say it's unconfirmed <_<

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i guess they didn't confirm it yet b/c they didn't start filming yet. if they start filming then they would say it's confirm. but i think it's confirm already by Amy. just have to wait.

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
this storyline sounds like tae bang gor's, it can be romantic too.