Wung Nam Karng [Kantana]

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Im watching this lakorn and Im gonna confused.

So Win and Pinky are sibling? and gonna get together? Thats kinda gross. :p

so, Pinky's dad looks young.

No Pinky and Win are not real siblings. Pinky's mom was already pregnant when her mom[Nok] and Win's[Kelly] dad met. Kelly said he'll accept and love Nok's daughter[Pinky] as his own daughter. But the truth that Pinky's not Kelly's real daughter will come out soon.

But the dad doesn't look old. The funny thing is that he's so young to be dad, not that he gets with Amy.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Kelly is hott! He look so young for his age. I think it'll be interesting to find the dad [kelly] falling in love with his daughter's [pinky] best friend [amy] Lol.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
ep.1 so far so good. always fun when p'ek and n'ek lives in the same house and even though they think they are real sibs. it's still cute they bicker and stuffs. i like p'ek and n'ek relationship like this. it was cute when he tell her to call him p'norn. amy so mean he said sorry already shouldn't do that to him. for horro lakorn, look like there is lots of cute scenes between p'ek and n'ek,like it. pinky+win actually look cute together in here. but he looks young to be playing as her older brother though. the ost in here is nice. wonder if there'll be a girl song. if amy or pinky sing will be good.can't wait for ep.2. glad have a lakorn to look foward to after thep sung warn ended.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

I went search for this lakorn on thaitv and didn't see it. Does anyone know what I have to search for to find it?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Well, in this one, the dad tells Win himself that Pinky isn't his sister...who knows when though...but he is totally crushing on Pinky...LOL...prolly showing his real feelings towards her
They actually look pretty cute together, cuter than Win with Kwan, and I liked that pairing...
Well, maybe it's just Win, he looks better with the petite girls...
I do like their bickering...but it seems more like it's flirting
And the dad does not look like he's old enough to be Win's dad...I didn't even know he was the dad until I saw him with Pinky