WORST LAKORNS!

P

PrincessKarina

How come you don't like James and Bella in there? Lol
Hi Orangeblossom. It's not really that I don't like them in that lakorn I think all in all the story line just suck. I think James Ji and Bella's parts didn't suit them! To watch characters that do not match the actors is hard to see. I couldn't stand the young James Ji playing a mature high notch doc and Bella playing a beauty queen. Just wasn't my vibe.

Last edited by a moderator:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Hmm I can't think of many lakorns I could name as the worst per se but I do agree with Charabelle & Pong's lakorn pretty high on that list. The ending just made everything so pointless.

P

PrincessKarina

I personally think "Maya Tawan" with Aum and Yaya was pretty bad. They have no chemistry at all! Maybe because of the large age gap (12 yrs apart) and also Yaya was not experienced at developing chemistry with anyone else but Nadech! Aum is pretty good at developing on-screen chemistry with many of his leading ladies including Kim but I just didn't see it with Yaya! That was a bad one! I didn't really finish that lakorn because I didn't see physical attractions between the pranangs! But you bet I finished Aum with Kim though! Now that was a better lakorn! I wish they will re-unite too! :)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Wimarn Mekhala (2016) - The original was such a good lakorn with a lovely love story and lessons about nature. Bella and Andrew's version was a joke where they changed anything that was classy about the old version into a slapstick comedy, as well as ruining characters. Anyone who thinks this lakorn was remotely good needs to watch the old version.

Bpee Kaew Nang Hong (2018) - Oh wow Bella, you are in two failed remakes! If you like an unconvincing love story between two lame people, plot that goes in circles, random ghost sex, and egregious plot holes; you're in luck! Just thinking about this lakorn is traumatizing.

Mae Liang Khon Mai (2001) - Let me tell you, this is so far the worst lakorn I've ever watched in my life and it was all because of the last two episodes of horrific evils committed against the n'ek for no reason. Having recently watched this, I am just HORRIFIED. First of all, the first episode of this lakorn was set up as a light hearted rom com. By the next couple of episodes it became a slap and kiss lakorn because the n'ek was forced to marry the pra'ek's brother for money. Then it became a family drama because the n'ek had to prove herself as a good person to the family and win them over, which she eventually does ... ONLY to the point where the n'ek's husband's permanent erectile dysfunction disorder magically disappears and he repeatedly rapes the n'ek and holds her hostage for the longest time. Like why would you add this after everything in the lakorn has already wrapped up and ruin the n'ek despite the pra'ek having successfully saving her from getting raped previously in the lakorn, the husband had redeemed himself as a decent person and caring dad, then POOF then the dynamic of the lakorn changes for no reason. Then I am forced to watch her go through PTSD during the last 40 minutes of the lakorn. WHAT IS THIS LAKORN????

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Maya Rasamee

Nothing about this lakorn was good. Mai and New had no chemistry. Mai looks like she is forcing herself to act weak and pitiable. New has no expressions at all.... I didnt complete this lakorn.