Woosen and Janie???

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Lol Janie is surely entertaining....

I would tell a close friend. ... they can do with it what they want and if they choose to be upset with me then our friendship isn't as value as I thought. I guess because I want someone to tell me.

But I understand woon position....

The guy is to blame.... He's a coward....

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Am I the only thinking she is not a great actress ?
I'm with you. I've watched most of all her lakorns with Tik, Ken, and Andrew -was bored pretty much but managed to finish them just for the pra'eks. I always thought she had more of a rai look and fits better in that role. Though I have to admit she aged very nicely.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Janie used to be natural but she altered her face so much she is just another person trying to defy father time but rarely succeed

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I think the default response should always be tell your friend what's up if you know something about their guy that they don't. Unless you know your friend is the type of person that doesn't listen to anyone when it comes to stuff about their love life and men and I think that's the type of person Janie is and Woon knows it.

Janie is the one that had a secret relationship with her ex-husband and didn't tell any of her friends. Then she got married in secret and her friends found out the way everyone else did. And her friends stepped up to the plate and defended her. Then she got divorced and left the country and her friends to deal with the media. I'd say they more than prove that they are her good friends.

And it's hard for Woon cause girl is friends with everybody. Also the circle with hi-sos and celebrities is small so...

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
if i was woon i wouldn't listen to the guy when he says he'll clear it on his own like how can the dude be trusted? then again when people who have many friends with mutual friends who don't like each other that's hard. sometimes you really can't be friends with everyone. janie just wants her little nangfah group to be exclusive like school kids but there's really no group. everyone in the group have many other friends outside the circle. woon hangs out with pang ornjira and many other girls. cris hangs out with other people like amy/chom's group.

anyway, if it was somebody else then i would feel sorry for them, but for janie, no. she's a hypocrite and a bf stealer herself. she used to be more herself back then but now she tries hard to be sexy like the rest of the mainstream, totally lost her identity.

heard that jip girl is pretty rich; no wonder the father prefers her better. funny if keung wasn't rich nobody would be fighting for him.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm with you. I've watched most of all her lakorns with Tik, Ken, and Andrew -was bored pretty much but managed to finish them just for the pra'eks. I always thought she had more of a rai look and fits better in that role. Though I have to admit she aged very nicely.
Each time she smiles she looks constipated now. She used to look more natural back in 2005/2006.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Love and agree with what everyone said. Notice that a big majority if not all of the celebrities are out there defending Woonsen. They all said the same thing that it's a sensitive issue that seriously an outsider (friends or not) should not interfere. Also they understood Woonsen's middle person situation since she's very good friends with both of the girls. Just because you're friends with one person longer than the other doesn't mean your loyalty should be more. Woonsen can't be evil like Janie's fans are saying else she wouldn't have so many friends who were ready to support and defend her. As for Janie, sure everyone deserves a second chance but how many chance is this girl asking? Every year or so she has guy drama or scandals. Like seriously if you weren't always or only go after the super rich, maybe their families would be more accepting of you. Ever since she came into the industry she's been going after only rich guys and there's always tend to be rumors that she benefits from them whether it be a house, car, money for business and so on so of course people would see her as a gold digger.

As for the Jib girl, yes she is pretty rich, a hi-so. According to news, she was a party girl (part of Woonsen and Geung's sister group) but she stop after the death of her father. After he passed away, she decided to get serious and started building her business. She owns a luxury leather purse brand and some clothing brand so she knows a lot of celebrities.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
she just needs to be in the news. not to ding her on the gold digger thing because a lot of girls are gold diggers, but she's always getting the wrong hi-so/rich guys lol. like chom, she got herself a rich guy who's willing to marry her. noon as well. janie just can't get one who's willing to commit. then again, maybe it's the way she is too.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Honestly, most people are probably weary of her after her issue with her ex husband. She was the victim in that but there is no denying that he came from a pretty rich and powerful family. If she was willing to let that kind of stuff come out, who know what else she is capable of? (This is probably what they are thinking). Some thai people like to believe that they are conservative so to have the kind of attention Janie brings is kind of too much of a dot on a sheet of white paper. Her issue with Boom Pannada, Janie was clearly in the wrong, but she tried to twist it into Boom's fault. I am in the middle with this one, I can sympathize with how Janie can feel betrayed, but at the same time I can sympathize with Woonsen. I was in the shoes before, two of my closest friends, one of them was high school sweethearts with her boyfriend. After we became adults the boyfriend started fooling around with my other best friend, I told my friend and she lashed out and me and called me a liar. Our friendship ended because she didn't believe me, regardless of how long we knew each other and how long she knew the guy. My other best friend found out I was the one whole told and got upset with me as well. So, in the end no matter what choice was made, there was a losing end. I choose to make the decision that I thought would turn out the best for everyone. Til this day the guy is still sleeping with both girls with one of them knowing, and not caring, and the other clueless as can be.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Geung's father post on his IG “วันนี้ “กึ้ง” เฉลิมชัย มหากิจศิริ ในฐานะลูกศิษย์วัดราชบพิธสถิตมหาสีมารามราชวรวิหาร ได้รับความเมตตากรุณาจากท่านอาจารย์ให้เข้ากราบรับบุญรับพรจากท่านว่า “ต่อแต่นี้ไป กึ้งจะโชคดี ประสพผลสำเร็จในเรื่องการงานและในเรื่องส่วนตัวเป็นอย่างดี”

In short it said that today his son Geung went to the temple to received blessing from a monk saying that from this day forward he will have good luck/blessing and be successful in both work and personal life.

Oh ouch...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
With Janie's history there's not many parents from the hi-so circle would accept her with open arms. So, when their son found someone less scandalous of course they would be happy.

Janie plays the victim too many times after a while when she is truly a victim the sympathy card pretty much run out. She needs to choose her battles which one worth fighting and ones that needs a simple walk away. She loves her the hi-so men but she is unable to keep them. After so many failed relationship the factor seemed to be her. Anyhow, she keeps this up she will have very little friends. She can't getting into situation and make those around her pick sides cause they might pick the one side she is not on.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
So she's asking people to end the drama and move on? Like seriously girl? You were the one who started the drama. This girl lol. Drama Queen.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
Read the latest interview from keung and im glad he didnt give in to the girls and let them badmouth him one sided. I hate when guys are such gentlemen they let the girls say whatever. Its true that ann shouldnt have made her claims about him Its between the couple not the friend. See, janie knows how to stir things up and use people. I honestly think she only cares about herself and not give 100 percent into a friendship like she claims she does.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Apparently Ann tried to apologized but he won't accept a private one. He said if she can bash him through the media then she should say sorry through the media as well. He is so pissed at Ann for using her friendship with Janie to just listen to one side and bash him. Also I bet Ann's in-law had a talk with her since they're good friends with Geung's family. See Janie always bringing dramas to her friends. Seems like whoever dates this girl never ends with their reputation intact.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
so apparently ann is fleeing the drama with her family now lol and koy is saying the woon is not as good as she seems-whoa, where did they come from? sounds like she is using this opportunity to bash woon even more. i don't know about koy's personal life so don't know what that's all about.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
so apparently ann is fleeing the drama with her family now lol and koy is saying the woon is not as good as she seems-whoa, where did they come from? sounds like she is using this opportunity to bash woon even more. i don't know about koy's personal life so don't know what that's all about.
The Koy thing was a mistake. She was reading through comments and accidentally like a comment that some stranger wrote about Woonsen. She already apologized. I believe her because she's good friends with Woon and I do that all the time where I'm scrolling through comments and accidentally like something.

Funny how Ann left the city lol, I thought she wanted to see Geung to let him have it. All talk lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
He wouldnt say but he was firm in saying they did not wronged each other. There are people speculating that they broken up before his dad post about the house and the post was to give reporters the heads up so that they can make her fessed up. Hmmm don't know.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Janie messed up in this situation. She brought this upon herself then when things didn't turn out the way she wants the turn around wanting it to all go away. It is good that her ex is pushing back. He doesn't want to look bad without having his side being heard. Janie is just all kind of shady.