Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
xox
Posted Today, 02:11 AM

There are all these dumb rumors of Mike and Pinky. And people are saying all these dumb things on Lyn's blog about Pinky. Like "she's making herself look like an idiot", "she's gonna get her little heartbroken", "she should learn from what happened and stay away from Mike", etc...I'm just kinda annoyed. Like "STFU! you guys talk about her like you guys KNOW her! when you guys DON'T!"

Anyways, That picture of Weir looks very cute. He looks GREAT in Pink too! LOL!

"Pi Lieng" sounds okay, but definitely nothing as good as WWHJ. I want a storyline more like WWHJ. lol. I just really miss WWHJ. It was the perfect drama. :)
omg WTF..why are people so mean to Pinky. she get bad mouth about songkran is not enough now about mike too. don't people have sympathy for others?! not like she kill anybody. Pinky said it herself she and mike are just friends he's like her lil.bro. she's single. these people are so annoying! yeah true they talk like they know her. they don't really know what is going on because sometimes what you see is not what it really is. so judging her in a bad way is not fair i say. they should tried putting themselves in her shoes, and get trash by all these people. the media etc.. it's very sad. i feel so sorry for her. but i think Pinky is a strong person she will move pass this and not long all these bad news will go away. so hope she keep fighting.
yeah i think so too, Pi Lieng is the kind of story that isn't fun, they need a more fun role/story like WWHJ again. so hope if they get pair up again they will not play in this lakorn but in another lakorn.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^^Yea, I'm pretty sure Pinky knows all the rumors and trash talk that's going around, but she doesn't care. She's a bubbly person who doesn't let things like that get in the way. I've heard so many dumb comments like "Pinky getting rejected by Sonkran, HOW EMBARASSING?!" And I'm just thinking to my head like "WTF?! You guys act like you've never been rejected by someone before?!" I think the person who should "know better and stay away" is Aff. She should stay away from Songkran. But like I said, Pinky doesn't care. Pinky's situation with Songkran was more like "okay, i think he likes me, and i like him too. oh nvm, guess he doesn't like me like that. that's totally fine. misunderstanding. we're still friends. no biggie." But yet, everyone made it into sucha big, humiliating deal.

Does anyone know any news on Pinky and Stefan? Are they still going through with their drama?? [I hope not. lol]. :)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
xox
Posted Today, 05:23 AM

^^Yea, I'm pretty sure Pinky knows all the rumors and trash talk that's going around, but she doesn't care. She's a bubbly person who doesn't let things like that get in the way. I've heard so many dumb comments like "Pinky getting rejected by Sonkran, HOW EMBARASSING?!" And I'm just thinking to my head like "WTF?! You guys act like you've never been rejected by someone before?!" I think the person who should "know better and stay away" is Aff. She should stay away from Songkran. But like I said, Pinky doesn't care. Pinky's situation with Songkran was more like "okay, i think he likes me, and i like him too. oh nvm, guess he doesn't like me like that. that's totally fine. misunderstanding. we're still friends. no biggie." But yet, everyone made it into sucha big, humiliating deal.

Does anyone know any news on Pinky and Stefan? Are they still going through with their drama?? [I hope not. lol]. :)
yeah she knows about the rumors and trashy talk about her because she also read news. you said it so well, i agree that's how i think Pinky probably feel. not a big deal of what happen with her and that jerk guy songkran. there's more important thing in her life. she's concentrating more on her works. doesn't care about the passed. let it go. i think the person that should get trash talk more is that jerk guy songkran for not being man enough to admit he and Pinky was seeing eachother. because people see they go out together. but he comes out and deny it which he's the big jackass. making a girl lose face is not a man at all. how can aff like a guy like this, she should think it over about seeing him.
from recent news yes Pinky is still going to do the new lakorn with Stefan. and will start filming soon,should be in Oct. which i hate. wish they change pra'ek. his acting is so stiff and can't get any better either in my opinion. which is sad because sound like nang'ek and pra'ek role and the story is good and with same director/script writers from wwhj too. sad that pra'ek is not Weir. *sigh...i wanna cried.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^^That's what I was thinking too. Like "how come ppl don't trash talk on Songkran? Nor Aff??" When Pinky and Aum broke up, Pinky was suddenly linked to Songkran and ppl were saying "wow, how could Pinky move on so fast? she's already "talking" to someone else?" and now that Aff is "talking" or "being friends" with Songkran, nobody says anything about her?! She was with her bf for over 10years and right after they broke up, Aff and Songkran's already "talking". Aff's the one whose moving on too fast. I'm not picking on Aff, I love Aff, but I'm just saying it's not fair how others judge Pinky but then not Aff. At least stop bringing Pinky into the interview questions and stop trashing on her. It's already over. Plus, no one wants to say anything about Songkran hopping from one girl, to another, then to another. What a low person.

So since the drama is still going on with Stefan, does anyone know the drama storyline? Is it even good? I mean, I'll watch it just for Pinky but I also want the storyline to be good too, otherwise, it'll suck butt. :)

I want something like this in her new drama, ya know??? LOL!

credit: heartbreaker

Psssh! Yea, right! That ain't happenin' with Stefan. [gross. lol.] ;)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
xox
Posted Yesterday, 09:34 PM

^^That's what I was thinking too. Like "how come ppl don't trash talk on Songkran? Nor Aff??" When Pinky and Aum broke up, Pinky was suddenly linked to Songkran and ppl were saying "wow, how could Pinky move on so fast? she's already "talking" to someone else?" and now that Aff is "talking" or "being friends" with Songkran, nobody says anything about her?! She was with her bf for over 10years and right after they broke up, Aff and Songkran's already "talking". Aff's the one whose moving on too fast. I'm not picking on Aff, I love Aff, but I'm just saying it's not fair how others judge Pinky but then not Aff. At least stop bringing Pinky into the interview questions and stop trashing on her. It's already over. Plus, no one wants to say anything about Songkran hopping from one girl, to another, then to another. What a low person.

So since the drama is still going on with Stefan, does anyone know the drama storyline? Is it even good? I mean, I'll watch it just for Pinky but I also want the storyline to be good too, otherwise, it'll suck butt. :)

I want something like this in her new drama, ya know??? LOL!
Psssh! Yea, right! That ain't happenin' with Stefan. [gross. lol.]
totally agree ppl should trash talk songkran and aff more, not Pinky. i say Pinky should be sympathize more of what happen to her. it's not fair and mean that they keep writing news about her involving these two when it should've end already.
yep she will still do the drama with Stefan. from what i remember the storyline is: Pinky play as a rich girl then suddenly her family went bankrupt so she became poor, and she has to find a job to support her family and she went to get cooking lesson from her grandma because her dream is wanting to become a chef and went to be a chef in pra'ek's hotel. pra'ek is a rich guy and like bossy uptight person and they don't get along, like bicker and stuffs. it's a romantic comedy drama and has some Koreanish thingy in it.
actually i don't want to see her have kissing scenes with other actors beside Weir. jealous for Weir. haha. and don't want Weir to have kissing scenes with other actress too. i hope it won't happen with Stefan like she has with Weir in the pic above. and even though there is, it definately won't be hot like she and Weir had. haha.

credit on tag: she look so cute like a barbie doll

credit pantip.com: they are so cute! miss them together so much. t_t

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi fanclubs WWHJ Club@Chalermthai. happy you guys come in here too. yep we're still crazy about this lakorn and am still waiting to see Pinky and Weir play a new lakorn together again. hope will be soon in 2010. i also went in and read you guys in WWHJ Club@Chalermthai and happy we all still love WWHJ and Pinky and Weir. even though the lakorn ended over a month but the memory of this lakorn is still in our hearts. so keep fighting/praying for Pinky and Weir to reunite again. wish Kantana would hurry and pair up Pinky and Weir again. wish they change pra'eak to Weir to starred with Pinky in the lakorn "Ruk Sont Roat".

credit pantip.com

credit on tag

cikna

sarNie Adult
Hi fanclubs WWHJ Club@Chalermthai. happy you guys come in here too. yep we're still crazy about this lakorn and am still waiting to see Pinky and Weir play a new lakorn together again. hope will be soon in 2010. i also went in and read you guys in WWHJ Club@Chalermthai and happy we all still love WWHJ and Pinky and Weir. even though the lakorn ended over a month but the memory of this lakorn is still in our hearts. so keep fighting/praying for Pinky and Weir to reunite again. wish Kantana would hurry and pair up Pinky and Weir again. wish they change pra'eak to Weir to starred with Pinky in the lakorn "Ruk Sont Roat".

credit pantip.com

credit on tag
both pinky and weir have the proportionate body. tall, lean and beautoful! hahaha!!! :lol:

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^^haha. agree. :)

Dang, Pinky and Stefan's upcoming drama storyline sounds just like Pancake's Buang Hong?! WTH? I don't like that. I want something different! The story's okay, but I wish it wasn't so much like Buang Hong. I can't imagine Pinky being a chef. This seems like something new for Pinky though. Since it's romance comedy, I doubt there will be kissing scenes and if there are, they won't be real. Because usually romance comedies don't have hardcore/real kisses like the revenge/dramas do. I can already imagine Pinky and Stefan bickering and arguing already----->totally boring with no excitement or chemistry. <_<

cecilia

Staff member
gosh, can't they look any better than this .. they are the HOTTEST couple i've seen in CH7. and i have never been so CRAZY about anyone more than STEAM .. not even OIL/AUM can make up for this :p

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
xox
Posted Today, 05:47 AM

^^haha. agree. :)

Dang, Pinky and Stefan's upcoming drama storyline sounds just like Pancake's Buang Hong?! WTH? I don't like that. I want something different! The story's okay, but I wish it wasn't so much like Buang Hong. I can't imagine Pinky being a chef. This seems like something new for Pinky though. Since it's romance comedy, I doubt there will be kissing scenes and if there are, they won't be real. Because usually romance comedies don't have hardcore/real kisses like the revenge/dramas do. I can already imagine Pinky and Stefan bickering and arguing already----->totally boring with no excitement or chemistry.
well pancake&tle lakorn boung rai pai rak copy Pinky&Aof lakorn SBS too with pra'ek being nang'ek bodyguard and nang'ek is a rich spoil girl. and from the old version of buang hong, nang'ek is not a chef but a waitress. i was mistaken in ruk sont rot nang'ek wasn't a chef in pra'ek hotel. well it didn't say where she was a chef and didn't say pra'ek own a hotel either. so it's not like buang hong. i say Thai lakorns storyline is mostly all the same anyways. but i think it's a good opportunity for Pinky to play a new character. a chef which she never play before and also is a good change for her fans to see. and the plot of this lakorn is from nang'ek point of view. i like that she always play varieties of roles unlike pancake always play the same role which is boring. and lucky that Pinky get verstile roles and it make her become a great actress. i was thinking there will be some kissing scenes too but hope it won't be a lot and won't be hard core either because i won't like it. yep definately her and stephan chemistry won't be exciting and good like she has with Weir because stephan acting is just stiff. so probably won't get to see Pinky lakorn anymore this year. but we will get to see Weir lakorn again this year but i'm not excited because it's not with Pinky. but will still watch it for him.

credit pantip.com

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep cecilia they are the hottest couple ever in ch7. i never fell in love with any couples as much as them before. they fit the word steaming couple so much lol.. and agree cikna they both do have tall lean beautiful proportional body. that's why i say they are perfect for eachother. appearance wise and personality wise. so perfect match. haha.

stunningly beautiful like a princess.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Pinky new lakorn "Ruk sont roat" will have the opening ceremony on Qct.26, sucks pra'ek is stephan. wish pra'ek was Weir instead. gosh of all the pra'eks has to be stephan the most stiff pra'ek in ch7 in my opinion. Pinky and Weir better have a new lakorn in 2010 or else...wanna protest!!! lol.

they are just too cute!

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^^thanks for letting us know. hopefully there will be pics somewhere for me to see. lol. And hopefully we'll get the full storyline as to how it will really go. Gosh, I just wanna beat Stefan down! Whyyyyyy???!!! Why does he have to be in it?! LOL! It irritates me so much. But oh well, whatever. Nothing I can do about it. I'm really tired of seeing Pancake! Why does she have to have so many lakorns in a year???? I'm getting tired of her and I'm sure others are too. Pan is like filming dramas after dramas! Why???? Ch7 makes me angry sometimes because they're so unreasonable and almost unfair. They have so many actresses but all I see are the same ones over and over again. <_<

susanvang

sarNie Egg
*supersigh* Love Pinky and Weir! They are so cute together. I really miss watching WWHJ. *sniff*sniff*. Im hoping that Pinky & Weir gets to play in a lakorn together. lol. ahah. Stefan is not all that cute and he's too white for Pinky. Ewww. But, i guess they are going to have to do a lakorn together.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
xox
Posted Yesterday, 09:24 PM

^^AHAHAH! YOU KNOW WHAT?! STEFAN IS WHITE!!! I HATE THAT HE'S SO WHITE AND PALE! HE LOOKS LIFELESS. :)
totally agree. he is too white, so pale looking, like a ghost & too white for Pinky. and his voice irritates me too. why some people see him handsome i don't get, but i don't at all, just see him as just an average looking white guy. that doesn't have the looks and acting for being an actor. why ch7 still support him as their pra'ek i don't understand.

xox
Posted Yesterday, 03:41 PM

^^thanks for letting us know. hopefully there will be pics somewhere for me to see. lol. And hopefully we'll get the full storyline as to how it will really go. Gosh, I just wanna beat Stefan down! Whyyyyyy???!!! Why does he have to be in it?! LOL! It irritates me so much. But oh well, whatever. Nothing I can do about it. I'm really tired of seeing Pancake! Why does she have to have so many lakorns in a year???? I'm getting tired of her and I'm sure others are too. Pan is like filming dramas after dramas! Why???? Ch7 makes me angry sometimes because they're so unreasonable and almost unfair. They have so many actresses but all I see are the same ones over and over again.
agree. pancake has too many lakorns in 1 year. and she always get to play a popular re-make lakorns like buang hong, tukatariengrabum tawun yohseang etc..which is unfair and is annoying and irritating because her acting is not even good. i don't see what is so good about her. if compare pancake to Pinky,Pinky beat pancake in everyway in my opinion, appearance wise and talent wise too. i say she should just stick to being a model.

susan21vang
Posted Yesterday, 07:30 PM

*supersigh* Love Pinky and Weir! They are so cute together. I really miss watching WWHJ. *sniff*sniff*. Im hoping that Pinky & Weir gets to play in a lakorn together. lol. ahah. Stefan is not all that cute and he's too white for Pinky. Ewww. But, i guess they are going to have to do a lakorn together.
yeah wish they have a new lakorn together again soon. still praying. miss them like crazy too.T-T.
and yep ewww...Pinky get to play a lakorn with Stephan what a turn off. of all the pra'eks. but i will watch it for Pinky. which is sad because she doesn't play many lakorns in 1 year, the most is 3 lakorns and not even every year either she will play 3 lakorns and she doesn't really get good roles either and she plan to go film movies in India too, so that will take up some time, so it will make us get to see less lakorns of her in Thailand too,so we may get to see only 2 lakorns of her for next year, which is too little and sad that 1 of her lakorns has to be with stephan. so wrong. and the chance of her pairing up with Weir is even less. *sniff..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
actually Pinky new lakorn "Ruk sont roat" will have opening ceremony on Nov.26..so there is still time to change pra'ek, hope by then they will change pra'ek to Weir. hahah. don't get why they take so long to start filming. they should film in Oct. already. but then Kantana is always slow in filming their lakorns.

credit pantip.com

he look so hot! koreanish in a way. his eyes look esp. sexy..hahah.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^^drools. lol. :)

Well, Ch7 has tons of new dramas lining down, so I guess they're taking their sweet time filming. Besides, Pinky ain't goin' no where anyways. haha. But dang, Ch7 needs some new actresses. As much as I love Pinky, I wanna see some new ones. And as much as I hate Pancake, I wanna see new ones too. And then I'm tired of everyone else like Tangmoe, Jakjann, Poo, Aum, etc... Same thing with Ch3 too. Kinda tired of the same ppl over and over. My Gosh, I mean, how many freakin' dramas have Rita and Janie been in this year??? CRAZY! I like Ch5 because they incorporate new ppl with old ppl. However, Ch5 puts Pong in wayyyy to many dramas [as the pra'ek]. Okay, now I'm just ranting on about Thai channels. hahaha. :)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
but i miss Pinky, wanna see her on screen again soon. i want her to have a lot of lakorns in a year. ch7 does have new actress but they don't get good roles, prime time lakorns that is. agree thailand has little actress/actor, the famous ones that is. so that's why we keep seeing the same ppl over. and same couples too, which is boring for ppl who want to see new couples and actress/actor but for ppl who like the same couples and actor/actress they don't mind seeing them though. like we love Pinky&Weir so don't mind seeing them keep pairing up.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
but i miss Pinky, wanna see her on screen again soon. i want her to have a lot of lakorns in a year. ch7 does have new actress but they don't get good roles, prime time lakorns that is. agree thailand has little actress/actor, the famous ones that is. so that's why we keep seeing the same ppl over. and same couples too, which is boring for ppl who want to see new couples and actress/actor but for ppl who like the same couples and actor/actress they don't mind seeing them though. like we love Pinky&Weir so don't mind seeing them keep pairing up.

truth cause i want to see them again and i want pinky to have lots of lakorns in this year too and pair up with difference guy too. :rolleyes: :D :lol: