Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
lol..when i first saw them on PB mag. i was like wow.. hahah. the fans sure are creative in making it. hahah.

credit pantip.com
they are so cute!

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
lol..when i first saw them on PB mag. i was like wow.. hahah. the fans sure are creative in making it. hahah.

credit pantip.com
they are so cute!

they look so cute. i really miss them.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah me too, miss them like crazy, wish Kantana would hurry up and bring them to pair up again. its been almost 2 months since this lakorn ended but it feels longer probably because of the wait for their new lakorn. but i won't give up will still have hope for them to reunite again and still keep re watch wwhj and now go back and re watch tkc too.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
xox
I saw KDHHR already, and Pinky and Krit had great chemistry...I thought they were adorable together, even though there's a huge age difference, and the p'ek was liking his little sister's friend...The lakorn can be boring at times, but their scenes are really really cute, it was also where I realized Krit has this sexy slur, and that he has a lisp, you could hear it clearly when he speaks English...Plus, Pinky did a good job in there, she played an actress, on the run from some bad guys...the scene where her little brother died, that was as good as her crying scenes in here...

I slowly became a Pinky fan because she was in lakorns with some of my favorite men, like Oil, Krit...I can't think of anyone else...she's one of the Ch. 7 n'eks that I'd watch
Yea, just watching the trailer, i could tell they have great chemistry. I have to admit, Chakrit and Pinky has this charm that makes their nang'eks and pra'eks look so good! Chakrit and all his dramas, he always have such a charming character and GREAT CHEMISTRY with his nang'eks. Same for Pinky too. She has such great chemistry with her pra'eks too. So Pinky and Chakrit really knows how to keep it cute and hot onscreen. I saw the part of her brother dying in the trailer as well. Pinky has that gorgeous, touching, passionate, cry like no other actresses. [well, maybe not as good as Ann Thongprasom. lol.]

I don't know alot of Ch7 actresses, but I think Pinky is my only favorite one from Ch7. Some of Ch7 actresses [like Kwan, Noon, Jui, Amy, Aum, etc...] are okay, but most are lame and they suck at acting [like Charm, Cartoon, Poo Praiya].

I've been busy lately, so I'll probably watch it later and skip through all the boring scenes. hahah. I do that so much, that I'll finish a drama within 2 days. But the good, exciting ones takes me weeks.

Anyways, yea, i realized Chakrit had a heavy Thai accent when I watched Bangkok Dangerous with Nicolas Gage. He speaks pretty good english, except just a funny accent. lol.

i think Chakrit is a great actor but he's not one of my fav. actor though. i like Oil since he was a singer and think he make a cute match with Pinky and even though their lakorn SBCD was on the boring side but i still like Oil more with Pinky than Chakrit and even though Oil is like 10 yrs older than Pinky but he still look good for his age. Pinky play some supporting roles first before she became nang'ek. after she was nang'ek, i follow and watch all her lakorns. my favorite lakorns of her is: WWHJ,TKC,and SBS. because i like her roles and the pra'ek roles and the lakorn story. i like Weir a lot already from PRRFK. so when he and Pinky got pair up and with good storylines and roles and they have great chemistry together just make me fall in love with them even more and they became my favorite on screen sweethearts. as for SBS i like pra'ek role more so if it was another actor that play this role other than Aof, i think i would've still like his role too. but as for WWHJ and TKC i can't imagine any other actor to play as pra'ek other than Weir. and no other actress can play nang'ek roles in WWHJ, TKC, and SBS as great as Pinky.

credit pantip.com
Yea, Chakrit is a good actor, but definitely not one of my favs. I have never watched a drama with Oil yet, so he hasn't grown on me. I agree. I think Oil looks very young. When I first saw him, I thought he was an amateur [like new into the acting industry]. I actually thought he couldn't act. hahah. Yea, I think in SBS, they could have found a "taller", "buffer", "more mean", "tougher-looking", guy so it'd be more suitable for the title of the drama. But Aof still did a good job though. :)

OH MY!
*TSK, *TSK, *TSK! THAT PB MAG IS NAUGHTY! LMFBO! BUT SEXY! ;)

credit pantip.com
they are so cute!
AWW! THEY ARE VERY CUTE! BEST COUPLE OF THE YEAR! THEY ARE JUST UNBELIEVABLE TOGETHER! LOVE STEAM! :wub:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
xox
Posted Today, 05:42 AM
Yea, just watching the trailer, i could tell they have great chemistry. I have to admit, Chakrit and Pinky has this charm that makes their nang'eks and pra'eks look so good! Chakrit and all his dramas, he always have such a charming character and GREAT CHEMISTRY with his nang'eks. Same for Pinky too. She has such great chemistry with her pra'eks too. So Pinky and Chakrit really knows how to keep it cute and hot onscreen. I saw the part of her brother dying in the trailer as well. Pinky has that gorgeous, touching, passionate, cry like no other actresses. [well, maybe not as good as Ann Thongprasom. lol.]

I don't know alot of Ch7 actresses, but I think Pinky is my only favorite one from Ch7. Some of Ch7 actresses [like Kwan, Noon, Jui, Amy, Aum, etc...] are okay, but most are lame and they suck at acting [like Charm, Cartoon, Poo Praiya].

I've been busy lately, so I'll probably watch it later and skip through all the boring scenes. hahah. I do that so much, that I'll finish a drama within 2 days. But the good, exciting ones takes me weeks.

Anyways, yea, i realized Chakrit had a heavy Thai accent when I watched Bangkok Dangerous with Nicolas Gage. He speaks pretty good english, except just a funny accent. lol.
yeah Pinky and Chakrit has chemistry but it wasn't great for me. was good. but she has the best amazing chemistry more with Weir. i don't want to compare which actress cries the best. i think both Pinky and Anne are great actress, and pretty and cried so natural and into their characters. me too, for ch7 popular actress that i like is only Pinky. the other ch7 actress is Jib and Yam that's why i was surprise that all my fav. actress is in the same lakorn in here. which was cool.

Yea, Chakrit is a good actor, but definitely not one of my favs. I have never watched a drama with Oil yet, so he hasn't grown on me. I agree. I think Oil looks very young. When I first saw him, I thought he was an amateur [like new into the acting industry]. I actually thought he couldn't act. hahah. Yea, I think in SBS, they could have found a "taller", "buffer", "more mean", "tougher-looking", guy so it'd be more suitable for the title of the drama. But Aof still did a good job though. :)
Oil does look younger than his age. i like him more when he pair up with Pinky. when before i was neutral with him acting in lakorns.so again Pinky make her pra'ek look good. yep they could have gotten an actor that fit as pra'ek role more in SBS because Aof doesn't fit to play as a bodyguard at all appearance wise. but i admit he did a good job with his role that's why i like him in here but other main reason is San is just a good role and Pinky play her character so well and the storyline was good. but i can still imagine another actor playing this role like Weir would have done a good job too. and still pissed because of his sickness they didn't get to finish filming and we didn't get to see the good parts of the lakorn.

AWW! THEY ARE VERY CUTE! BEST COUPLE OF THE YEAR! THEY ARE JUST UNBELIEVABLE TOGETHER! LOVE STEAM!
yep totally the hottest couple ever!

don't know right now i fantasy Pinky hooking up with Dan D2B haha. i think they would make a cute couple. Dan is similar to Weir cause they both have baby face,a dimple and can act and sing well. but if he was taller or is around Weir's height would been good though. haha..and especially cause Pinky is tall so need a taller guy for her. i'm a huge fan of Dan,i think he's talented and very cute too. would be good if Dan and Pinky get to pair up once in a lakorn. but of course still think Pinky and Weir make the perfect couple.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
YUMMY!
Look what I found! LOL! :blush: Weir looks super ripped in this photo! Sucha cute babyface then a sexy, manly body. haha. :)

credit: zheza.com

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed

She's one of those pretty criers, cuz some people can cry ugly...but she puts all of her emotions into her crying scenes, and I like that. I'm not a fan of Anne anymore, and she's one of the best actresses out there today, but her crying scenes don't stand out to me as much as Pinky's does...

BTW, watch KDHHR, because Krit has no Thai accent whatsoever. They made him talk with that accent in BD, but he speaks English flawlessly...He's spoken English in a few of his lakorns, the beginning of KDHHR, and that one with Nat Myria. That boy is one of the few Thai actors that can speak English so clearly.

YUMMY!
Look what I found! LOL! :blush: Weir looks super ripped in this photo! Sucha cute babyface then a sexy, manly body. haha. :)

You trying to kill us with that?!!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
that's one hot pic of Weir. hahah.
agree Pinky crying scenes stands out a lot, she cried all out like her whole world has collapsed. so natural. especially the scene she found out Weir has lied all along and slap him and was on the floor. wow..really good. 2 thumbs up for Pinky. but this lakorn has many good memorable scenes. i say everything about WWHJ is memorable. hahah.
Chakrit speak english clearly because he has been living in America for a long time that's why. Pinky english is pretty good too. heard her speak it in lakorn talatnam dumnerdruk part2. and sing in english too.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
She's one of those pretty criers, cuz some people can cry ugly...but she puts all of her emotions into her crying scenes, and I like that. I'm not a fan of Anne anymore, and she's one of the best actresses out there today, but her crying scenes don't stand out to me as much as Pinky's does...

BTW, watch KDHHR, because Krit has no Thai accent whatsoever. They made him talk with that accent in BD, but he speaks English flawlessly...He's spoken English in a few of his lakorns, the beginning of KDHHR, and that one with Nat Myria. That boy is one of the few Thai actors that can speak English so clearly.

You trying to kill us with that?!!!!
Hmmmm, Are you dead yet???? LOL! Just kidding! haha. I didn't blink for 5 quick seconds when I saw that picture! LOL! ahhaha. *sigh...he's so....perfect. mwahahah! :wub:

Wow, I never knew that Chakrit can speak English fluently [without a Thai accent]. I thought he really did have an accent in BD. Well, well, that's another charming thing to add to the Chakrit list then. hahaha. There are things I love about Chakrit but yet he's just not someone I'm crazy about [like Weir for example]. LOL! :)

I have to admit that Ann's cry [especially the one in BBK], her cry was UGLY! But yet, powerful, hysterical, crazy, emotional, full of rage, confusion, and very sad. So although it was some ugly cries of hers, it was still powerful. So I give her props for that. I watched this behind the scene for BBK, and Ann said that her and Aum had to go to therapy sessions or something like that after the drama because that's how insane the drama was. I was like "WOW! CRAZY STUFF." lol. :) But yes, definitely Pinky's cry is beautiful and powerful! When I first watched WWHJ, Pinky's heartbreak and tears really got to me [I guess because I've been there], so to me it was genuine and touching. I've never seen Pinky in a drama where she was in so much pain. I've always only see her act bratty, dorky, and silly. So with her in WWHJ, shows she's improved alot and how wonderful she can carry out the image of being hurt and torn.

agree Pinky crying scenes stands out a lot, she cried all out like her whole world has collapsed. so natural. especially the scene she found out Weir has lied all along and slap him and was on the floor. wow..really good. 2 thumbs up for Pinky. but this lakorn has many good memorable scenes. i say everything about WWHJ is memorable. hahah.
Chakrit speak english clearly because he has been living in America for a long time that's why. Pinky english is pretty good too. heard her speak it in lakorn talatnam dumnerdruk part2. and sing in english too.
Yes! Very true statement! Pinky does cry like her whole world has collapsed. Something that alot of actresses can't do even if they cried until their eyes go dry. To me, I think Pinky's cry is just like the female version of Ken's cry. [Off Topic] In Jai Rao, Aff cried alot [and many said it was suppose to be the saddest drama of the year--and no it wasn't]. Aff cried too much to the point where her crying just got annoying. Ken's crying was wayyyy more painful and touching than Aff's in Jai Rao. WWHJ does have so many memorable scene. I don't care what anyone says about Pinky, she is marvelous at what she does and she doesn't have to be like Aff nor Ann to be a great actress. :)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid

credit pantip.com

their smiles are alike. so cute. Pinky so pretty wore pink like her name.haha. Weir so handsome. such perfect match.
so odd there's still news from magazine said they will get pair up in the re-make lakorn "Pi lieng". so make the fans confuse if it's true or not,they say gonna go get answer. haha. i'm happy they will reunite again but don't want them to play in this lakorn because it's not interesting. i want to see them play a good role that get to show off their acting skills like WWHJ again. if they gonna play in a re make lakorn i rather see them play in lakorn "Se ra da run".
totally agree. Pinky crying are so real and make me believe she's really hurt and in pain. that's the different between her and other actresses. other actresses can cried with lots of tears coming out and can look sad but doesn't make me believe they're really in pain. what a good comparison with Pinky and Ken. yep agree these two crying is so believeable that they are really hurt and painful. Weir also is a believeable cryer. he look so sad and pitiful that i want to go and comfort him. he cried like a baby, cried all out. which i think not many actors/actress can make me believe they're really hurt and painful like these 3 does. yep Pinky and Weir's acting in WWHJ improved a lot. get to see their potential as an actor/actress. and hope will get to see them get a good roles like this again and especially co-star with eachother would be great because they have such great chemistry together. and the other think that make me like them is they both have charm, very charming attractive people. the more i watch their acting the more i am in love with them. like some actor/actress acting is great but they don't have charm which can make them boring to watch as it goes. but with Pinky and Weir they "mee sanaey muk muk". especially when they are pair up their charm explode.haha. they both have that cute/sexy side to them. never get tired of looking at them. haha.

credit on tag
he look like a bad boy in like grease movie. haha. but still hot. like her wide smile so cute.

tassa

sarNie Egg
YUMMY!

omg is dat really weir...i always wanted to see him well shirtless but dats pretti close....yummie.....

cikna

sarNie Adult
YUMMY!

wow!!! don't be angry for me to say this,....it looks a bit like photoshopped coz in WWHJ he doesn't look this buff...

i'm interested to hear pinky speaks in english. i bet it's awesome coz her major was in english. i've heard her sing in english before, and it's almost flawless!

credit pantip.com

their smiles are alike. so cute. Pinky so pretty wore pink like her name.haha. Weir so handsome. such perfect match.
so odd there's still news from magazine said they will get pair up in the re-make lakorn "Pi lieng". so make the fans confuse if it's true or not,they say gonna go get answer. haha. i'm happy they will reunite again but don't want them to play in this lakorn because it's not interesting. i want to see them play a good role that get to show off their acting skills like WWHJ again. if they gonna play in a re make lakorn i rather see them play in lakorn "Se ra da run".
totally agree. Pinky crying are so real and make me believe she's really hurt and in pain. that's the different between her and other actresses. other actresses can cried with lots of tears coming out and can look sad but doesn't make me believe they're really in pain. what a good comparison with Pinky and Ken. yep agree these two crying is so believeable that they are really hurt and painful. Weir also is a believeable cryer. he look so sad and pitiful that i want to go and comfort him. he cried like a baby, cried all out. which i think not many actors/actress can make me believe they're really hurt and painful like these 3 does. yep Pinky and Weir's acting in WWHJ improved a lot. get to see their potential as an actor/actress. and hope will get to see them get a good roles like this again and especially co-star with eachother would be great because they have such great chemistry together. and the other think that make me like them is they both have charm, very charming attractive people. the more i watch their acting the more i am in love with them. like some actor/actress acting is great but they don't have charm which can make them boring to watch as it goes. but with Pinky and Weir they "mee sanaey muk muk". especially when they are pair up their charm explode.haha. they both have that cute/sexy side to them. never get tired of looking at them. haha.

credit on tag
he look like a bad boy in like grease movie. haha. but still hot. like her wide smile so cute.
does anyone know the summary of pi lieng?

cecilia

Staff member
^Cikna, i was going to say that too but either it's photoshop or not, i wouldn't mind running my hands through that :blush:

steam does have similar smile -- i didn't like pinky with her other costar as much un Aof come along but I SUPER HEART STEAM -- as for KRIT, i like him better with other actress more so than with PINKY.

speaking of KRIT, i though he went to some kind of American academy school with Kat when he was young too -- that's how they become friends ^^

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah that pic does look photoshop but he still look hot haha. the first pra'ek that i think look so cute with Pinky is Weir when they pair up in TKC, their chemistry was great and i was in love with them. and they became super steaming hot in WWHJ. haha. as for Aof i think i like San's character more instead of Aof himself. and more so i like Lily's character that was play by Pinky in SBS because never get to see her play this kind of character before which was a nice change and fun to watch. Pinky's english is good. and her singing in english is also good. yep she major in english so it can make her english more fluent and also she's half english. as for pi lieng summary, it's a sweet/sad story between pra'ek and nang'ek. they were bonded since were kids. play together since kids. live in the same house. i think his mom is her nanny. he's like an older brother to her that she love more than a brother and he loves her too. but he has to keep his distance to her because he see himself as this poor guy who doesn't match with a rich girl like her. nang'ek character is cute she act kidish to pra'ek and always call him "pee chai" and pra'ek is a gentleman. and then nang'ek got engaged with this guy who is in the same class as her arranged by her parents and was gonna married this guy too. and pra'ek has a girlfriend that he doesn't love but he go out with her like a way to make him forget about n'ek. so it was sad. but then the guy that nang'ek were to married died and pra'ek girlfriend know he love nang'ek all along so they broke up. i think this characters is not challenging enough for Pinky and Weir. they need to do a lakorn like WWHJ again is more fun. but if they really play in Pi lieng i think they will do a good job in here. and we will get to see a sweet innocent love between them. kinda like TKC in a way.

credit on tag...she look gorgeous.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
wow!!! don't be angry for me to say this,....it looks a bit like photoshopped coz in WWHJ he doesn't look this buff...
I'm not sure either. But it might be an old picture [and Weir might have lost his figure a bit now], who knows. But all I know is that it's sexy. hahah. Weir looks sexy with or without a shirt. lol. :)

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult

credit pantip.com
COULD PINKY LOOK ANY MORE GORGEOUS???!!! LOL! Pinky looks very well in Pink. She should wear [when I was spelling "wear", I spelt weir by accident and almost wrote "she should weir pink more often". LOL.] pink more often. Compliments her skin very well. :) WEIR LOOKS SO HANDSOME. *sigh....DREAM COUPLE. :)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
xox
Posted Today, 02:19 AM

I'm not sure either. But it might be an old picture [and Weir might have lost his figure a bit now], who knows. But all I know is that it's sexy. hahah. Weir looks sexy with or without a shirt. lol. :)
i agree. probably an old pic when he was fit/firm haha.and now he doesn't anymore but he still look sexy hot no matter what. haha.

xox
Posted Today, 02:21 AM

COULD PINKY LOOK ANY MORE GORGEOUS???!!! LOL! Pinky looks very well in Pink. She should wear [when I was spelling "wear", I spelt weir by accident and almost wrote "she should weir pink more often". LOL.] pink more often. Compliments her skin very well. :) WEIR LOOKS SO HANDSOME. *sigh....DREAM COUPLE.
hahah agree Pinky is like heaven sent,such beautiful flawless woman. pink does look really nice on her. hahah. wear,weir.. yep what a dream couple. so perfect for eachother. so loving them as a couple, wish they are a real couple but can only dream *sigh. but it's ok as long as they keep pairing up in lakorns i'm happy. on screen sweethearts is good enough.

credit on tag.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
since there is news Pinky and Weir will be pairing up in the re-make lakorn "Pi lieng" so i went to search on it. and turn out it's one of many people memorable lakorn and popular too. it was a movie before play by suntisouk/gintara. and the lakorn version was play by tom-rachaneekon and o-varoot air in 1992 ch.7. p'ek and n'ek relationship is very cute. a touching story. similar to Tualek and Tohmon from TKC in a way. so Pinky and Weir will play this role very cute like they did in TKC. in "Pi lieng" n'ek always want to be with p'ek,she's attach to him, like to play with him also play a guy way like him,and sometime he would bother her in a rough way that he get hit by his mom and n'ek would cried along with him when he get hit. she's "kee aon" and a little spoil and beginning p'ek is annoy by her and like to bother her but really he's a gentleman. and the good thing is there is no nangrai in here. the guy that love n'ek is a good guy and the girl that love p'ek is n'ek friend. especially the lakorn song is very good and sweet. the brief story is after p'ek's dad died, n'ek mom ask p'ek and his mom to come live with her, she want them to live in the big house with her but p'ek won't and went to live in the small house instead. and p'ek mom was like the maid for n'ek mom but his mom was treated with respect as one of their relative. n'ek mom love p'ek like one of her son. send him to school, ride the same car as n'ek and come eat dinner with them everyday. and n'ek always has questions to ask p'ek and he would answer like in an annoying way. and after chotiwan(n'ek fiance) died, p'ek went to live with chotiwan's mom as one of her son and the lady ask n'ek engagement ring back said will give the ring to p'ek to engage with the girl he love, n'ek was sad but gave the ring back to the lady. then n'ek house set up a party and n'ek was taken to dress up pretty, she doesn't know what was the celebration only know has to follow her mom order. and turn out it was p'ek and n'ek engagement day. p'ek mom,n'ek mom,and chotiwan's mom are friends.
p'ek name is Sattaya but n'ek always call him "Pee Chai"
n'ek name is Raerai,p'ek call her "Khun Rae"
Chotiwan-n'ek fiance.
Waynuka-n'ek friend.
if Pinky and Weir really get to play in this lakorn i'm ok with it because the story sound cute/sweet. as long as they are together, in any lakorn i'm fine with it and am happy. i kinda remember seeing a bit of this lakorn,remember the scene she stick out her pinky to made up with him was a cute scene. but then i don't really believe the news, wonder where they get the news that Pinky and Weir will get pair up in this lakorn. and they kept saying it too, while WWHJ was airing and after WWHJ ended they still say it, so there has to be some truth to the news or else they wouldn't have said it right? but then anything can change if they didn't film yet. so guess we have to wait and see if it's really true.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
There are all these dumb rumors of Mike and Pinky. And people are saying all these dumb things on Lyn's blog about Pinky. Like "she's making herself look like an idiot", "she's gonna get her little heartbroken", "she should learn from what happened and stay away from Mike", etc...I'm just kinda annoyed. Like "STFU! you guys talk about her like you guys KNOW her! when you guys DON'T!"

Anyways, That picture of Weir looks very cute. He looks GREAT in Pink too! LOL!

"Pi Lieng" sounds okay, but definitely nothing as good as WWHJ. I want a storyline more like WWHJ. lol. I just really miss WWHJ. It was the perfect drama. :)