Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

cikna

sarNie Adult
Every nite before going to sleep for the last one week, I would watch selected episodes of WWHJ. So, i stayed up! During the day, I'm sleepy, LIKE RIGHT NOW! Gonna get some shut eyes and gonna come back to her latest MV! -_- ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Every nite before going to sleep for the last one week, I would watch selected episodes of WWHJ. So, i stayed up! During the day, I'm sleepy, LIKE RIGHT NOW! Gonna get some shut eyes and gonna come back to her latest MV! -_- ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Yep! That's what I'm gonna do this week! haha. I miss them so much! They're the cutest couple ever! :spin:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
xox Posted Yesterday, 08:49 PM
I didn't really like Weir with Kwan. They're chemistry was kinda awkward. Weir and Pinky just have that spark between them that Pinky has with no other, and Weir has with no other as well. I'm sure they're great individually, but when you put them together, IT'S MAGIC!

I think it's so stupid too how Pan and Kwan don't get along. That's just down right pathetic. I know Kwan has her fake moments, but so does Pan. But I agree! The fans shouldn't have all that right. It's okay, Pan's fans will just have to go against us! :) I mean, work is work. It doesn't matter who's dating who. What matters is who makes good dramas with whom! Geesh, Pan's fans needs to calm down and stop making themselves look bad, which is: SELFISH, NARROW-MINDED, INSECURE, AND JEALOUS! They're making Pan look bad with them. Afterall, Pan should be insecure, because Pinky and Weir are so close and SUPER CUTE together. Pan is a entertainer as well, she should know better----it's just all business right?? :)

Yea, Weir is more suitable for slap/kiss dramas, rather than the sweet, innocent guy. Like he said "Girls like it when the boys are bad". We want him to have more "bad" roles. MWAHAHA.
totally agree i don't like him with kwan either. they don't have chemistry together. their chemistry was awkward, glad i'm not the only person that feels this way. he has the only chemistry with Pinky. yep MAGIC is the correct word for them. as individually they're a good actor/actress. but together omg. amazing chemistry. super duper cute together.
it's stupid that pancake and kwan doesn't get along and it can be the reason he doesn't want to work with kwan anymore. like there were news he was suppose to pair up with kwan in mueng nang but then they change p'ek to tangneung. yeah seem like pancake's fan is very narrow-minded. sad for her to have fanclubs like this. yep no doubt about it Weir is so suitable for slap/kiss dramas but also has to mix with cute sweet scenes too like his character as Tos. which has all emotion. mean,cruel,sweet,cute,funny,dorky. which Tos is like created esp. for Weir to play. as well as Bow is like created esp. for Pinky too. yep girls seem to like bad boy cause make them hot. yeah i still watch this lakorn everyday before i go to bed. bring smile to my face. miss Tos+Beau so much as well as Weir+Pinky together. that make me sad and wanna cried. but happy the fans in here still continue to chat. want this thread to keep going on too. in pantip they even have wwhj fanclubs they still talk about this lakorn and Weir and Pinky and Tos and Beau, they even have fans meeting in personal to talk about this lakorn. which i'm happy. and good news the end rating of wwhj was ...19 yay! i'm so happy. they so deserve it. so the chances of Pinky+Weir pairing up again will be high since this lakorn got such high rating. hopefully we will heard the good news of their lakorn soon, by this year. i pray.

credit on tag
wanna share pic, Weir look so hot!, ride horse remind of Tos. would be cute if Pinky is riding with him though. so will be like when they're Tos+Beau.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia Posted Today, 08:44 AM
^Awe, seeing Weir's face make me smile after reading bad news about 2PM.
finally got my other mv uploaded to youtube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4utZoLvw40w
however, YOUTUBE MUTE one of my video -- so i'll just upload that through imeem for you girls.
really miss WWHJ and PINKY/WEIR together TT
thanks for making the MV. love the MV, it was beautiful. miss Weir+Pinky,Tos+Beau+WWHJ so much. :lmao:

cikna

sarNie Adult
^Awe, seeing Weir's face make me smile after reading bad news about 2PM.
finally got my other mv uploaded to youtube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4utZoLvw40w
however, YOUTUBE MUTE one of my video -- so i'll just upload that through imeem for you girls.
really miss WWHJ and PINKY/WEIR together TT
darn it! not the first to watch it.... <_< can't help myself this afternoon. it was raining heavily outside. and i am fasting, of course sleepness will take over....! nice mv, ceci!!! definitely reminiscing sweet scenes of bow and thot. gosh, i can't even say pinky and weir cause they are bow and thot! -_-

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
totally agree i don't like him with kwan either. they don't have chemistry together. their chemistry was awkward, glad i'm not the only person that feels this way. he has the only chemistry with Pinky. yep MAGIC is the correct word for them. as individually they're a good actor/actress. but together omg. amazing chemistry. super duper cute together.
it's stupid that pancake and kwan doesn't get along and it can be the reason he doesn't want to work with kwan anymore. like there were news he was suppose to pair up with kwan in mueng nang but then they change p'ek to tangneung. yeah seem like pancake's fan is very narrow-minded. sad for her to have fanclubs like this. yep no doubt about it Weir is so suitable for slap/kiss dramas but also has to mix with cute sweet scenes too like his character as Tos. which has all emotion. mean,cruel,sweet,cute,funny,dorky. which Tos is like created esp. for Weir to play. as well as Bow is like created esp. for Pinky too. yep girls seem to like bad boy cause make them hot. yeah i still watch this lakorn everyday before i go to bed. bring smile to my face. miss Tos+Beau so much as well as Weir+Pinky together. that make me sad and wanna cried. but happy the fans in here still continue to chat. want this thread to keep going on too. in pantip they even have wwhj fanclubs they still talk about this lakorn and Weir and Pinky and Tos and Beau, they even have fans meeting in personal to talk about this lakorn. which i'm happy. and good news the end rating of wwhj was ...19 yay! i'm so happy. they so deserve it. so the chances of Pinky+Weir pairing up again will be high since this lakorn got such high rating. hopefully we will heard the good news of their lakorn soon, by this year. i pray.

credit on tag
wanna share pic, Weir look so hot!, ride horse remind of Tos. would be cute if Pinky is riding with him though. so will be like when they're Tos+Beau.

19???!!!! HOLY COW! THAT'S AWESOME! I'm so happy for them now! If they don't get pair up at least in 2010, then Ch7 is stupid! And I will be protesting! This is great news though. Yea, I don't want this thread to die. It's like I'll always want to talk about WWHJ! haha. :)

DAMN, HE LOOKS SO HOT IN THAT PICTURE! SUPER SEXY! :drool:

Pinky+Weir=MAGIC :wub:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
wanna tell update news: Pinky will be having a new lakorn with Stephan. call "Ruk-Son-Rot" (love-hide-flavor). a drama comedy lakorn. she replace sammi buntita. *sigh* want p'ek to be Weir. but glad Pinky has a new lakorn for us to see again. the storyline sounds good. Pinky will be playing as an ex-rich snob girl who dreams of becoming a chef. she and p'ek doesn't get along & like to bicker. p'ek is a rich guy. the script writers and director is the same people from wwhj. same n'ek but p'ek is not Weir. *sigh* so sad. but don't loose hope yet. keep praying and e-mailing.ok. think of a positive way. Pinky play in this lakorn is better than dok bua kao with New and she never get to pair up with Stephan before so give him a chance. maybe his stiff acting will improve, hopefully. even though i think he won't. and Weir has 2 new lakorns, one with aum+yui and the other with jekajan. hopefully after Pinky done filming her lakorn with Stephan and Weir done filming one of his lakorns. they will reunite again. i pray. dying to see them pair up again so bad.
Why does that sound like Sood Saneha's storyline? Even though Chakrit's Jomloey Gammathep just aired, I still would rather watch WWHJ...I just bought it too, and rewatched it over the weekend.

But here are some things I noticed this time around...

In episode 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbqIr91nKuk

When Bow is sleeping on the floor and Thot takes off his shirt, the pajama bottoms he's going to sleep in is a checkered, dark blue, and he has the long pillow under his leg. When he wakes up, the pillow is on the floor by Bow's area, and his pj bottoms are lighter, with stripes. When he goes back outside to find Bow, they're those dark ones again, but when he drags her back into the room, they go back to being those striped ones...
It's like his pj's change when he's indoors, LOL

Oh, and the kissing scene, their first one, after they're fighting on the bed, and he kisses her...you can see Pinky kiss Weir back a little, instead of just laying there, it got me all excited to see.

And that dimple is more noticeable in the last episode, cuz he's smiling more...I love it, it's so cute.

Oh yeah, why is it that Thot has A LOT of pics of himself in his room? He has no family pics, none of him and Bow, just him...plus, that pic of Thot's that Bow threw down after she saw Baithong kiss Thot, it was a pic from his other lakorn Parakit Pichit Dohk Fah!

Don't even get me started on how much the fans or anti-fans have control over entertainment...I'm still grieving over Jay having to resign from 2PM because of those jerks!!!

Even if there are haters, there are enough lovers to support the artists!!! People can hate that Pinky and Weir have such good chemistry that they don't want to see those kissing scenes, but there are fans like us who would always watch. Who cares about Pancake's fans...Weir has his own fans, so does Pinky, and together, we can hold them up and support them as artists!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^i'm so with you on that .. a bit sad how ppl can be so mean toward little things like this. -- i'm still grieving over the whole 2pm issue :(

as for that episode, i didn't notice, pretty much, i don't pay attention to clothes, i pay attention to the actor/actress and the plot LOl
anyway, i'm missing pinky/weir so bad --- i want another lakorn of them together now!!!

Here's my sad mv of Pinky & Weir -- in Beau's perspective : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0LQ8T6AE

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
^i'm so with you on that .. a bit sad how ppl can be so mean toward little things like this. -- i'm still grieving over the whole 2pm issue :(

as for that episode, i didn't notice, pretty much, i don't pay attention to clothes, i pay attention to the actor/actress and the plot LOl
anyway, i'm missing pinky/weir so bad --- i want another lakorn of them together now!!!

Here's my sad mv of Pinky & Weir -- in Beau's perspective : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0LQ8T6AE
can you upload in youtube.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
xox Posted Yesterday, 07:46 PM
19???!!!! HOLY COW! THAT'S AWESOME! I'm so happy for them now! If they don't get pair up at least in 2010, then Ch7 is stupid! And I will be protesting! This is great news though. Yea, I don't want this thread to die. It's like I'll always want to talk about WWHJ! haha. :)

DAMN, HE LOOKS SO HOT IN THAT PICTURE! SUPER SEXY!

Pinky+Weir=MAGIC

Posted Yesterday, 04:25 PM
I'm not sure whether this link has been posted or not! weir is a certified dork. and surprisingly, pinky is not far behind! hahaha!!! funny poses by the two hot people!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0E-UX4VIgE...ec-HM-fresh+div (credit dolly6299)
yeah so great that they got 19. but they so deserve it. yep i wanna protest too if they didn't get to pair up for 2010. yep sexy Weir look so hot on the horse like Tos. yeah they are so dorky and funny in the clip.

raymond_obsessed Posted Yesterday, 10:07 PM

When Bow is sleeping on the floor and Thot takes off his shirt, the pajama bottoms he's going to sleep in is a checkered, dark blue, and he has the long pillow under his leg. When he wakes up, the pillow is on the floor by Bow's area, and his pj bottoms are lighter, with stripes. When he goes back outside to find Bow, they're those dark ones again, but when he drags her back into the room, they go back to being those striped ones...

Oh, and the kissing scene, their first one, after they're fighting on the bed, and he kisses her...you can see Pinky kiss Weir back a little, instead of just laying there, it got me all excited to see.

And that dimple is more noticeable in the last episode, cuz he's smiling more...I love it, it's so cute.

Oh yeah, why is it that Thot has A LOT of pics of himself in his room? He has no family pics, none of him and Bow, just him...plus, that pic of Thot's that Bow threw down after she saw Baithong kiss Thot, it was a pic from his other lakorn Parakit Pichit Dohk Fah!

Even if there are haters, there are enough lovers to support the artists!!! People can hate that Pinky and Weir have such good chemistry that they don't want to see those kissing scenes, but there are fans like us who would always watch. Who cares about Pancake's fans...Weir has his own fans, so does Pinky, and together, we can hold them up and support them as artists!!!
oh he did in ep.3 i didn't notice it either i was concentrating on the scene more. but some people notice their wadrobe dis continue like you did too. yeah i see it too, she did kiss him back a bit in their fighting scene on bed. and she kiss him back in the willing scene in the cave too, which was hot! these two are just sexy beautiful couple ever! yeah i didn't really notice Weir's dimple until in this lakorn. his dimple is so cute! love everything about him. yep Tos is one shallow guy. has only his pics in his room.hahah. but he doesn't need Bow pic cause he has her in his mind and heart already. haha. yeah there are still lots of people who support Weir+Pinky together even though there are some people who anti their kiss scenes in here. i'm happy that we still hold strong together and support them as on screen sweet hearts. i mention before but wanna say again. i notice both of Pinky+Weir lakorns they both got married and are husband+wife but didn't have a baby together. so i say for their 3rd lakorn, they should have a baby together would be good. agree huh? and in tkc she was "kee-aon" always say love him. but in wwhj he's more "kee-aon" always say sweet words to her. so it's a cute same difference between them. and both their lakorn had the opening ceremony in march. so maybe their 3rd lakorn will be in march again. i pray.

wanna share pinky youtube, she goes and check her videos in here too.
www.youtube.com/kysavika

cecilia

Staff member
whatever happens? maybe they have issues with the copyright of the song? sometimes YT is a bit of annoying. anyways you said you upload it to imeem rite? the link dear?
it keeps crashing on imeem for me .. so my only other option is to upload it to megaupload .. YOUTUBE say there's a copyright thing going on with the song. i think i'm just going to delete it off .. no use of having a MUTE vdo in there -- and i hate to use their substitute song too :( .

I'm done with another sad one, similar to side line .. i used 'MY IMMORTAL' by EVANESCENCE :p ..
just short part -- include a small part of my version of ending. watching the short clip makes me sad ..
i really miss them onscreen ..

Enjoy : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GVvN3g2Wgk

cikna

sarNie Adult
it keeps crashing on imeem for me .. so my only other option is to upload it to megaupload .. YOUTUBE say there's a copyright thing going on with the song. i think i'm just going to delete it off .. no use of having a MUTE vdo in there -- and i hate to use their substitute song too :( .

I'm done with another sad one, similar to side line .. i used 'MY IMMORTAL' by EVANESCENCE :p ..
just short part -- include a small part of my version of ending. watching the short clip makes me sad ..
i really miss them onscreen ..

Enjoy : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GVvN3g2Wgk
i love evanescence! i'm into dramatic and haunting-like songs like the ones evanescence sing! can't wait to watch it. i'm at the office, no YT for me. Still in the process of my third MV for WWHJ.

cecilia

Staff member
seeing them like this .. make me wanna live in FANTASY forever !!

Credit: pantip * i love to see them holding hand like this :wub:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia Posted Today, 04:31 AM

Credit: pantip * i love to see them holding hand like this
agree. very cute pic. they look super cute together. ah they look shy too. even off screen they've chemistry :wub:
like everytime they are together it sparks. i remember reading he was excited to be working with her in tkc and he was excited to be working with her again in wwhj and also cause it was his first slap/kiss lakorn. sound like Weir is always excited to be working with Pinky. how cute! so sound like his crush on her is still there. *sigh* t_t wanna see them pair up again so bad. still e-mailing and pray for them to reunite again soon in 2010.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Why does that sound like Sood Saneha's storyline? Even though Chakrit's Jomloey Gammathep just aired, I still would rather watch WWHJ...I just bought it too, and rewatched it over the weekend.

But here are some things I noticed this time around...

Don't even get me started on how much the fans or anti-fans have control over entertainment...I'm still grieving over Jay having to resign from 2PM because of those jerks!!!

Yep, Me too! Although Jamloey Gammathep aired, I rather rewatch WWHJ as well. I was on the JLG thread last night and can you believe it, some people mentioned they weren't Pinky and Weir fans so they didn't go through with the drama. They're crazy! Who doesn't love Pinky and Weir?? LOL. oh well, i don't care, because I don't like Cherry. Chakrit's okay, but I dislike Cherry. I'm pretty sure us crazy fans are gonna notice alot of things when we go back and rewatch WWHJ. Because we just love them so much and wanna pay so much close attention to them. ahaha.

I'm not a fan of 2pm, so I have no clue what the deal is with them.

Credit: pantip * i love to see them holding hand like this :wub:
*Sigh....... :spin: They're always in their own little world when they're together. They look as happy as can be. They really do make MAGIC.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
xox Posted Today, 06:18 AM
Yep, Me too! Although Jamloey Gammathep aired, I rather rewatch WWHJ as well. I was on the JLG thread last night and can you believe it, some people mentioned they weren't Pinky and Weir fans so they didn't go through with the drama. They're crazy! Who doesn't love Pinky and Weir?? LOL. oh well, i don't care, because I don't like Cherry. Chakrit's okay, but I dislike Cherry. I'm pretty sure us crazy fans are gonna notice alot of things when we go back and rewatch WWHJ. Because we just love them so much and wanna pay so much close attention to them. ahaha.
*Sigh....... They're always in their own little world when they're together. They look as happy as can be. They really do make MAGIC.
there is no other lakorns right now that i am addicted to than WWHJ. nothing can compare to WWHJ. i can't believe it either that there are people who don't like WWHJ. i was reading from pantip even people who are not fans of Weir and Pinky and never watch their lakorns but when they watch WWHJ make them like Weir and Pinky and some became their fanclubs because of this lakorn. so this lakorn make Weir and Pinky have more fans. which i can see why. i think if people just open up and have no negative thoughts toward Weir and Pinky they will certainly enjoy this lakorn because their chemistry is amazing and there's a lot of cute scenes of them too. everything about this lakorn just blend so well together that make it come out so good.
yep does seem like they're in their little love world together. so cute!