Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
suprab buroot satan Posted Yesterday, 03:47 PM
noooooooo pinky is going to indain? when can u tell me
i don't know exact date when she'll go. there's lots of news on it. some news said she'll go nov. some said it has been postponed and don't know yet until the people in India contact her back. and from her webboard said in Oct. she will have a new lakorn before she goes to India. and from her interview she said will work on her schedule to divide her jobs. so i don't which is true. just have to wait and see. but hopefully we'll get to see Pinky and Weir pair up again in 2010. i pray.

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know if you all know about Weir's fan channel on YT. I've been stalking it everyday since WWHJ ended (I am a YT addict. hee hee). Here is the link na ka:

sukollawatclub's Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/sukollawatclub

Here is Weir singing WWHJ theme song at an event:
http://www.youtube.com/user/sukollawatclub...s/5/99Qu_XOj9cg

WATCH THIS ONE! It's soooo cute! YOu can see his smile and those dimples :wub: :wub:
@Samsung - Chiang Mai:
http://www.youtube.com/user/sukollawatclub...s/9/qeBGIf42SPc

Yeah.... missing him like every day now....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
kikiwoo, thanks for Weir's links. he does have the cutest dimple ever but everything about him is hot! haha. happy he sang ost wwhj in the event. *sigh* i miss Tos+Beau so much. seeing him see the song make me miss him and pinky even more. :lmao:

cecilia

Staff member
^TEEDEE, ME TOO .. i want to see another WEIR/PINKY lakorn so bad !!!

He sound SUPER HOT !!! hotter than ever :wub:

i love that KALA song he sung .. so hot .. i miss TOR~!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
wanna tell update news: Pinky will be having a new lakorn with Stephan. call "Ruk-Son-Rot" (love-hide-flavor). a drama comedy lakorn. she replace sammi buntita. *sigh* want p'ek to be Weir. but glad Pinky has a new lakorn for us to see again. the storyline sounds good. Pinky will be playing as an ex-rich snob girl who dreams of becoming a chef. she and p'ek doesn't get along & like to bicker. p'ek is a rich guy. the script writers and director is the same people from wwhj. same n'ek but p'ek is not Weir. *sigh* so sad. but don't loose hope yet. keep praying and e-mailing.ok. think of a positive way. Pinky play in this lakorn is better than dok bua kao with New and she never get to pair up with Stephan before so give him a chance. maybe his stiff acting will improve, hopefully. even though i think he won't. and Weir has 2 new lakorns, one with aum+yui and the other with jekajan. hopefully after Pinky done filming her lakorn with Stephan and Weir done filming one of his lakorns. they will reunite again. i pray. dying to see them pair up again so bad.

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
^ ok ka. I will email for Weir and Pinky reunion too.

cecilia

Staff member
darn! i probably won't watch the one of pinky and stefan .. not his fan anymore .. so yup, boycotting LOl

i'll watch anything of Weir :wub: --- just as long as he's not with Pan ^^

cikna

sarNie Adult
wanna tell update news: Pinky will be having a new lakorn with Stephan. call "Ruk-Son-Rot" (love-hide-flavor). a drama comedy lakorn. she replace sammi buntita. *sigh* want p'ek to be Weir. but glad Pinky has a new lakorn for us to see again. the storyline sounds good. Pinky will be playing as an ex-rich snob girl who dreams of becoming a chef. she and p'ek doesn't get along & like to bicker. p'ek is a rich guy. the script writers and director is the same people from wwhj. same n'ek but p'ek is not Weir. *sigh* so sad. but don't loose hope yet. keep praying and e-mailing.ok. think of a positive way. Pinky play in this lakorn is better than dok bua kao with New and she never get to pair up with Stephan before so give him a chance. maybe his stiff acting will improve, hopefully. even though i think he won't. and Weir has 2 new lakorns, one with aum+yui and the other with jekajan. hopefully after Pinky done filming her lakorn with Stephan and Weir done filming one of his lakorns. they will reunite again. i pray. dying to see them pair up again so bad.
em, ok, let's give stefan a chance. it will be quite interesting when pinky is paired with someone she has not worked before. she has not worked with por nattawut too rite? :huh:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i'll watch it for Pinky even though don't like Stefan. new couple is better than old couples that i don't like(her and Nam,New,Win,Arnas,Vee,Cee). maybe they'll come out looking good together even though i doubt it. if Pinky doesn't get pair up with Weir again i rather she get to work with a new p'ek. yeah she haven't pair up with Poh Nattawut yet. i'll watch Weir lakorns too, even though don't like the actresses. don't like their acting and they all are older than him & look more like his older sister too.

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
Yes - true. His new lakorns has older actress. Why???? <_<
I want to see him with younger actresses or PINKY! Muahahaha.
I actually want to see him with Kwan again. I heard it might not happened because Pancake and Kwan doesn't get along? WTF? Makes no sense to me. Just like they jibbed us of nice lip locking scenes in WWHJ after Pan's fans were fighting online. They shouldn't have that much say in who Weir pair with or what kind of scenes he does. He should do it for HIS fans! Arrgh. :arrg:

Edit: Oh - forgot. I want Weir to have another slap/kiss revange lakorn. He was so good playing Thos. Love him when he is mean and love him when he is sweet. :wub:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
i'm probably going to watch the one w/veir, aum, and yui.

veir is pretty versitile-he just needs to work on his mad face.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
darn! i probably won't watch the one of pinky and stefan .. not his fan anymore .. so yup, boycotting LOl

i'll watch anything of Weir :wub: --- just as long as he's not with Pan ^^
Yep! me too! I don't know--Pinky and Stefan?? That's just a big turn off! I don't know, depends if it's good or not. If it's one of those dumb comedy dramas, then I won't. But if it's good then maybe. I refuse to watch any of Weir's dramas with Pan as well! They're just a turn off onscreen and off screen. :)

Yes - true. His new lakorns has older actress. Why???? <_<
I want to see him with younger actresses or PINKY! Muahahaha.
I actually want to see him with Kwan again. I heard it might not happened because Pancake and Kwan doesn't get along? WTF? Makes no sense to me. Just like they jibbed us of nice lip locking scenes in WWHJ after Pan's fans were fighting online. They shouldn't have that much say in who Weir pair with or what kind of scenes he does. He should do it for HIS fans! Arrgh. :arrg:

Edit: Oh - forgot. I want Weir to have another slap/kiss revange lakorn. He was so good playing Thos. Love him when he is mean and love him when he is sweet. :wub:
I didn't really like Weir with Kwan. They're chemistry was kinda awkward. Weir and Pinky just have that spark between them that Pinky has with no other, and Weir has with no other as well. I'm sure they're great individually, but when you put them together, IT'S MAGIC! :lol:

I think it's so stupid too how Pan and Kwan don't get along. That's just down right pathetic. I know Kwan has her fake moments, but so does Pan. But I agree! The fans shouldn't have all that right. It's okay, Pan's fans will just have to go against us! :) I mean, work is work. It doesn't matter who's dating who. What matters is who makes good dramas with whom! Geesh, Pan's fans needs to calm down and stop making themselves look bad, which is: SELFISH, NARROW-MINDED, INSECURE, AND JEALOUS! ;) They're making Pan look bad with them. Afterall, Pan should be insecure, because Pinky and Weir are so close and SUPER CUTE together. Pan is a entertainer as well, she should know better----it's just all business right?? :)

Yea, Weir is more suitable for slap/kiss dramas, rather than the sweet, innocent guy. Like he said "Girls like it when the boys are bad". We want him to have more "bad" roles. MWAHAHA. :D

cecilia

Staff member
i'm probably going to watch the one w/veir, aum, and yui.

veir is pretty versitile-he just needs to work on his mad face.
i'll be watching that one for sure too .. can't get enough of his hotness!

-- i'm done with my sad mv. i will upload it to share na kha.
will try to make another one in weir's perspective ^^

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
LOVE LOVE Wong Wian Hua Jai!! IT ENDED TOO SOON! I WAS EXPECTING THEM TO HAVE A BABY BUT GUESS NOT..

I HOPE THEY GET PAIR UP AGAIN! :D

cikna

sarNie Adult
It's kind of sad coming here, knowing that WWHJ has ended. If not, on tuesday yours truly would be filled with excitement of waiting for the next episode to be aired. Not many lakorns have that kind of effect. Ones that have are of course, Jamluey Rak, Lhong Ngao Jan....well, that's it! I have no life, do I?? -_-

cecilia

Staff member
^cikna, we'll wait for NM to get the fever as well. i'm anticipating the lakorn since day one. can't wait til it air .. and yes, like you said, nothing get me high like LNJ, JLR, BRK, and WWHJ .. let's hope NM get me HIGHER THAN ALL OF THESE :wub:

so sad, YOUTUBE is being mean to me, i can't seem to upload the mv at all -- have tried over 4 times already. uploading to imeem atm ^^

cikna

sarNie Adult
^cikna, we'll wait for NM to get the fever as well. i'm anticipating the lakorn since day one. can't wait til it air .. and yes, like you said, nothing get me high like LNJ, JLR, BRK, and WWHJ .. let's hope NM get me HIGHER THAN ALL OF THESE :wub:

so sad, YOUTUBE is being mean to me, i can't seem to upload the mv at all -- have tried over 4 times already. uploading to imeem atm ^^
yeah, sometimes YT can be a pain in the neck! i had that problem when i tried uploading "There'll be no other love" mV last week. It was killing me!I almost switched off my internet when all of a sudden i saw the video file was finally up in my account. Let's see whether I can be the first one to watch your mv! yeay! :clap:

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
It's kind of sad coming here, knowing that WWHJ has ended. If not, on tuesday yours truly would be filled with excitement of waiting for the next episode to be aired. Not many lakorns have that kind of effect. Ones that have are of course, Jamluey Rak, Lhong Ngao Jan....well, that's it! I have no life, do I?? -_-
omg! I though I was the only one feeling that way! It is sad. Like I said, I don't want this thread to die. Every Wednesday, I would get super excited just for WWHJ. But now it's not the same huh??? lol. It's okay, I know how you feel. ;)

teddyada

sarNie Egg
yeah i still keep re watching this lakorn and make me miss Tos+Bow so much. wish Pinky+Weir will pair up again soon. the wait is killing me. yeah Pinky does have gorgeous hair. agree wish this lakorn will go on forever too. Pinky+Weir forever! WWHJ best romantic lakorn of 2009!

you can e-mail khun surang who is in charge of allowing ch7 to make lakorns. her e-mail:
surang@ch7.com
lets all e-mail her a lot. so she will know a lot of fans want to see Pinky and Weir reunite again. so she's bring them to pair up in a new lakorn soon.
i e-mail her many times already. there is also kantana website that you can send them e-mails. which you can tell them to bring Pinky+Weir to pair up again in their new lakorn. for Pinky+Weir new lakorn together i want it to be with same company,director and same script writers so will be good like wwhj. here's the link. lets all help e-mail them a lot. so they'll hurry up and bring Pinky+Weir to reunite again. you can e-mail them in english.
http://www.kantana.com/2009/index.php?opti...1&Itemid=55
thank you so much teedee!!! I will email ch7 & kantana right now!!!