Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
I understand why Bow forgives Thos so easily in epi.15. Think about it - he has always been her knight in shining armor. He always rescue her from the very beginning. Yes - he is torturing her because he misunderstood that she killed his beloved sister BUT he still came to rescue her from the storm. She was hoping for him to rescue her like always. Then he said he was sorry and called her Tee ruk with that voice. I am sure she melted all inside since she is already in love with him. Therefore, willing happened. Wish it was repeat willing (there was a chance morning after) so we could be sure of the baby. :)

I felt sorry for Thos in this epi. because he is a suffering man. That explains his mood swings. He still thinks Bow was responsible for his sister's death but he couldn't stop loving her. One of my fav. scenes was when he was confessing to Nee's photo that he is the one who is hurting for torturing Bow.

Ouiiiiiii - that baby is so cute!!! What a good little actress too.
I love the part where Bow's parents were taking care of n'wine at night. Super funny.
They need a grandbaby!!! Bow and Thos - you guys are gonna have to do OT when you get back together!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
love..love make bow forgive thos. she loves him a lot and he loves her a lot too. but because of misunderstands he was cruel to her. but still shows he love her even though he was cruel to her, cause when he see about to lose her he goes crazy and so worried about her. and other reason is she almost died in the storm so why still be mad cause she don't know what will happen next day, she may died,so why hold her feelings inside and he said sorry so why not forgive him and she's a understanding person. know why thos is being like this, cause by heart he's not a cruel person. they've been together long enough for her to know what kind of person he really is.
it so funny in pantip someone was asking did they do it in the cave? omg of course they did. thai lakorns are like this. doesn't really show it. just look at thos shirt, was unbutton the scene they sleep hugging. and some was saying after they did it. he probably scare she will be sick so button her shirt already before the viewers can see her naked. he doesn't want anyone to see his wife of course. lol
and next preview he tell baithong he has only one wife and it's bow. that's a good proof to assure the viewers that they did it. not once but twice! hahah.

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
other reason is she almost died in the storm so why still be mad cause you don't know what will happen next day.
So true!

The only complaint I had for Epi. 15 was that there were so many Bai Thong scenes. YUCK! We know she is evil, we get it! We don't have to see her that much on the last two epi. Save the screen time for Bow and Thos.

I was also thinking what would be a satisfactory ending of Bai Thong for me - fall off the cliff, killed by a gun shot, jail for life - but nothing seemed to match her evilness. Maybe Thos' indifference will do it. She is not even worth it for him to hate because hate is a feeling and she doesn't even deserve it. Can't wait to see the scene when he tell her that Bow is the one and only wife!!! Yoo hoo!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
agree baithong is not even worth hating.cause i say for you to hate someone means some part of you care for them. cause for you to feel so much hate toward someone means you have feelings for them. so that can be why thos doesn't hurt baitong. cause she's not worth enough for him to do that. just make his hands dirty. and he's a guy hurting a girl doesn't seem right. but with bow it's different cause he love her so much and when he hates her he becomes cruel. does it make sense? but to me it does. so i say baithong got arrested and stay in jail for the rest of her life suits her. cause she like torture in jail than dying cause it's too fast.

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
Could this be REALLY ending today? I am so sad.
I want Bow to "ngor" Thos a little more so I can see him chase after her and call her Tee Ruk. :wub:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah me too want bow to "ngon" some more, want thos to go after and "ngor" longer but don't worried we'll get to heard him call her "tee ruk" a lot in the end eps. but again our lovely bow is not a "kee-ngon" girl. if they get to extend maybe we'll get to see thos go after and "ngor" bow longer and she get pregnant. yeah the ending is coming. so sad. don't want it to end yet. some people want p.2 with them having a baby and raising the baby together, help run the rai together and problems come in the marriage life again. stuffs like that. for their new lakorn i want them to play a romantic kokik cute lakorn like the parts they were together in ep.2-7 in wwhj. don't want too serious and intense between them. cause i think pinky and weir play cute/funny/kokik scenes together very naturally well.

cikna

sarNie Adult
love..love make bow forgive thos. she loves him a lot and he loves her a lot too. but because of misunderstands he was cruel to her. but still shows he love her even though he was cruel to her, cause when he see about to lose her he goes crazy and so worried about her. and other reason is she almost died in the storm so why still be mad cause she don't know what will happen next day, she may died,so why hold her feelings inside and he said sorry so why not forgive him and she's a understanding person. know why thos is being like this, cause by heart he's not a cruel person. they've been together long enough for her to know what kind of person he really is.
it so funny in pantip someone was asking did they do it in the cave? omg of course they did. thai lakorns are like this. doesn't really show it. just look at thos shirt, was unbutton the scene they sleep hugging. and some was saying after they did it. he probably scare she will be sick so button her shirt already before the viewers can see her naked. he doesn't want anyone to see his wife of course. lol
and next preview he tell baithong he has only one wife and it's bow. that's a good proof to assure the viewers that they did it. not once but twice! hahah.
:loool: hahahahahaha!!!!!!!! i guess you are right! she is very precious to him. and she belongs to him, exclusively!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cikna Posted Today, 10:49 AM
hahahahahaha!!!!!!!! i guess you are right! she is very precious to him. and she belongs to him, exclusively!
so true! as we can see thos is very protected over bow. even she talks about pong and said thinks about other guy. make him mad already. haha.
he's such a jealous guy, also another reason that makes him hot! love it when p'ek loves n'ek so much he shows it so obvious when he's jealous. hehe.

choo

sarNie Adult
try this: http://365boxs.com/tvonline_ch7.html

or this: http://wwitv.com/tv_channels/7244.htm

I can't believe it will be over todayyy!!!!

quick recap

there was an earthquake while bow was being buried alive..crazy baithong!
bow was saved..
baithong ends up in jail
bow's dad comes to take her
give Thot a nosebleed.
Baithongs dad goes to visit and feeds her in jail
.lol Thot's there to ask for forgiveness with a bouquet of flowers. :)

lol my player sucks. but i think bow's dad takes out a gun and shoots @ thot. *chai is there with him too. haha

bow and the rest comes out to see. hha dad's pretty happy he scared thot away

choo

sarNie Adult
bow's @ poolside now. LOL i wanna see the poolscene!
never mind, thot just calls her on the phone

not srue what she says but Thot's expression is so cuteee! ^__^ -sad cute. haha

--skipping some parts
bow meets up with Pong and his baby...
---Pong talks to Kare
---Thot is back @ the house, this time just to talk to Bow ^ cute^
joking around and pouting. haa

yay, Baithong is on the newss!! she doesn't look good

Pong, thot and Bow are all watching the news separately

update
they're doing a little feast @ bow's place; chai and kare are there too...
Thot comes! * dad is upset. haha but Bow comes in ahah he gets to come in
ahha bow's being all cute to thot
yeah i think the pool scene is coming up! :)

lol i think she tricks him to go find something. her ring .haha being the nice guy that is his, he' happily jumps in the water. :)

lol he can't find it haha so cute
bow finally takes off her ring and drops it down on the ground and tells him that she found it. LOL

LOL omg they're too cute when he comes out of the POOL!!!!!
esp. KHUN THOT!!!!!!! <3

update
Thot puts the ring back onto Bow's fingers....
but she pulls back [[[think she's tricking him. ahah]]
Pong comes in
she's telling Thot something

Thot's cuteeee worried FACE!!! :( since Bow tells him something
probably that she and Pong are together now? he walks away!

awww but Bow runs after him!!! :) yayy
she missed him though
Thot is packing nowww

i dont wanna spoil anymore. ahha :) it was great spazzing with everyone here so far. :) ^___^ will definitely miss WWHJ!! Thank you all who have been sharing!

simplysweet

Simplysweet
the last ep seemed very sweet!..again...LOTS of stuff going on..haha..that earthquake thing was really funny...but atleast they figured out that the white toy dog or whatever was evidence of baithong killing nee!!!!....it feels good to see baithong behind bars..although i wished something worse could have happened to her!..argh..but overall Thot and Bow are together again!!..yay!!!!!!!....

choo

sarNie Adult
THE ENDING WAS SOO DAMN CUTEEEEEEEE & ADORABLE, YOU NAME IT. :) I LOVED IT. :)

SIGHS CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S FINALLY DONEEEE...GONNA MISS WEIR AND PINKY I REALLY HOPE THEY COME BACK TOGETHER SOON!!!!!!PLSSSSS
saobomp you're welcome!! ^__^

saobomp

sarNie Adult
how i wish i was able to watch it now at work lol...

yes, hope they reunite soon b/c they have great chemistry. i'm hoping for seladarn. i think he'll do well as palee namkim b/c he's tall, thin and has that mean look but yet smile.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Aaahhh...I just saw the SC over at Spicy. Sunny posted them from Pantip. OMFG!!!!!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Your killing me Choo! Todays episode sound so cute!!

Gosh can't believe it's ending today!! I want it to last forever!!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I can't wait to watch all the reconciliation to all the misunderstanding. The ending looks so freakin cute. Tot and Beau!

The SC are adorable!!!