Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

cikna

sarNie Adult
come to think of it, pinky has 7 near death experience rite?

1) when she fell down the horse and almost hurt head severely
1) when she was kidnapped by Men and almost got raped and killed
2) when she run down by the barrel in the wine cellar
3) when thot tried to run her down with his car but didn't go through with it
4) when the maid Weil tried to suffocate her with a pillow
5) when the hut falls down on her
6) when she drown herself in her attempt to kill herself
7) when she burried alive by the evil serpent, baithong

I think it's some sort of a foreshadowing for us and Thot's character how priceless Bow is. and it is to make him see her value more and do whatever he can within his capability to love and protect her. but the dude has not gotten the message yet...need me to smack him, hard? <_<
8) when she was almost breathless being strangled by nee
9) when she riding the horse and the horse went berserk. she almost fell but thot came and saved her on time

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Lmao, in the willing scene, when they were about to kiss, Pinky leaned in happily like she couldn't wait any longer xD
Weir, on the other hand, was taking his time haha

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
the kiss was too short they should've kiss longer hehe and yes hate it they didn't chose the full angle shot of the kiss like the pic we saw. WTF. but chose the angle shot of her back instead <_<
yeah people were teasing in pantip. next morning she can't even walk lol but don't forget she didn't eat for many days and has been tru lots of torture from him. so she's bound to be tire and pass out. yeah and plus last night with their willing too. :p
yeah he's childish the scene hitting the chain with a rock and cursing it. yep agree he didn't forgive her yet about his sister's death, just that he can't bare to torture her anymore and scare of losing her, so he blames the chain more than himself is understandable. she's very forgiving. but yeah next ep. will see her get him back which will be fun. hahah. now his turn. suit him right for being stupid and hurting her. i give him no pity. haha.

cikna

sarNie Adult
the kiss was too short they should've kiss longer hehe and yes hate it they didn't chose the full angle shot of the kiss like the pic we saw. WTF. but chose the angle shot of her back instead <_<
yeah people were teasing in pantip. next morning she can't even walk lol but don't forget she didn't eat for many days and has been tru lots of torture from him. so she's bound to be tire and pass out. yeah and plus last night with their willing too. :p
yeah he's childish the scene hitting the chain with a rock and cursing it. yep agree he didn't forgive her yet about his sister's death, just that he can't bare to torture her anymore and scare of losing her, so he blames the chain more than himself is understandable. she's very forgiving. but yeah next ep. will see her get him back which will be fun. hahah. now his turn. suit him right for being stupid and hurting her. i give him no pity. haha.
i'm with you on that! he should be thankful we no longer wanna smack him anymore :lol: !

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
KristyS Posted Today, 03:30 AM
Lmao, in the willing scene, when they were about to kiss, Pinky leaned in happily like she couldn't wait any longer xD
Weir, on the other hand, was taking his time haha
totally agree lol she was like hurry up but he was like taking it slow. lol but cute/sweet.

still a lil. bit wanna smack thos. you should have been smarter and knew earlier baithong was the evil one. so our lovely bow wouldn't get torture so much.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Baitong will show her true colors tomorrow. The way she is yelling at Tot. LMAO...you show her Tot!

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
the dirt digging part vier was scarey! they also played the psyhco music in the background lol. pinky should've just hit him with the shovel and run. but i did like the part where she kicked him haha.. the kiss before the willing scene, was that a real kiss cuz i only saw the back of their heads? now i'm really, really, i mean really upset that she forgave him so easily!! i don't like they typical nang'eks who are stubborn for no reason when the pra'ek is super nice but in here, she has a reason to be! sorry but vier needs a lesson. he almost lost her so many times yet he still continues to make the same mistake like he doesn't know her value at all. why can't they just fake her death or something. errr

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
i don't know ..as an outsider and a fan of both .. i just wanna say i'm glad the relationship didn't work out .. i didn't wish or hope it to work out either .. until i finally gave up and then accept it, by then it's too late. what happen in the relationship is both parties' fault. It's no one to be blame. He pursued her first but she came to accept him whole hearty after a fwe months. so we can't really say its' aum's fault either. What i heard and read from numerous site is that Pinky announce the breakup at her birthday .. so it's kindda rude in a way when news has not break out from AUm's side .. as i say, i'm fan of both, so i won't say who's fault it is, i'm just stating what i read and heard Lol .. as for steady relationship, just a month after the breakup, pinky moves on to Songkran -- so yup, it take awhile for her to accept Aum when she and Benz broke up but it sure take a short period of time for her to move on to songkran and come out to clear the news about him and her -- ppl even speculate that songkran's the third hand in this whole relationship. As for pan and weir, i'm fed up with their flaunting relationship or love promotional, as long as they're happy, i'm fine .. i actually prefer WEIR/PINKY being AWESOME onscreen than to hook up for real :clap:

back to the plot .. Tor was a bit bizaare too when he told Bow of his childhood story where he dig and Nee watch b/c of her health condition.
the look on Bow was hilarious at time b/c she looks confuse and scare ..
Yea, when I was first introduced to Aum, it was from JLR and I fell in love with him and wanted him and Aff together. Then I found out Aum and Pinky were dating and I was like "Who the heck is that chick?!" Then I started to like Pinky and finally accepted their relationship. I love Pinky and Aum both as an individual but not as a couple. I mean, in a way I'm glad they didn't work out although I was already getting use to them being together because she's gorgeous and he's super hot. LOL! I mean, I wasn't trying to put all the blame on Aum when they broke up. After reading from both sides, I realized it was a mutual breakup but yet people wanted to blame Pinky for it for some reason. I putted up so many postings saying IT'S A FREAKIN' MUTUAL DECISION! CHILL! but yet people were still like "Pinky too imature for him anyways, Pinky was playing hard to get in the beginning so that's what she gets, Pinky this, Pinky that." So I was annoyed and started defending Pinky ONLY. Then the deal with Songkran, he rejected Pinky. I feel sorry for her, but then again, she deserves better. I mean, who the heack is Songkran anyways??? right???? :p But whether we love Pinky and Weir onscreen or in real life, it can only happen onscreen so it doesn't really matter.

as for Pinky announce the break up on her b.d. i think nothing is wrong with that. b.d. is nothing special than other day. she's a frank person. reporters ask she answer, straight forward. i actually like her frank personality. doesn't fake it. would have to agree we as outsiders don't really know what's really going on between them. so can't really judge who's to blame for the break up. but i am so glad they are over. didn't like them as a couple.
Yep! Agree with that too! She does have a frank and straight forward personality. She's bubbly all the time too so you never if she's really hurt or sad over the breakup. We're all outsiders of course, I was just trying to defend Pinky because others were bashing on her on lyn's blog when everything was based upon mutual decisions. Plus they said they were still on good terms, so that's a good thing.

yeah i also like the line he said "are you cold hug me tight" aww sweet. the willing went by too quick. but they express their feelings well. i got in the mood of their characters they just went tru life death situation, he apologize, she forgave him and they did it. sound understanding to me. was one of my favorite scene today. two people really love eachother, no need to take a long time to get in the mood to do it. their love is so much, and plus the environment, rain, wet clothes, all soak and cold. body heat makes it more warm. and this is their second time. no need to take it slow. need to hurry up and be warm.lol. yep Thai people are too conservative. after the willing always see they wear full clothing. lol.
Awww, was that what he said? how sweeet! :D Yes, having clothes in the morning on really does bother us all! LOL.

yeah it was like an earthquake so that's how Thos find Bow. yeah they use a lot of nature in here. the scene was baithong made him swear if he really does forgive bow and he said yes then the earthquake happens. yeah like god is on thos's side and show him where his beloved wife is. yeah i think he shouldn't forgive baithong either. she done so much to the people he love, bow,nee,chakorn. the girl is so pycho!
I know! It would have made more sense if Baithong was still in the process of burying Bow but Thot and the cops came, so she ditched the coffin stickin' half way out. But instead, there's an earthquake. LOL. I thought that was so funny when I saw the previews! haha. I was like "HOW LAME!" So why did Baithong ask Thot that? Did she ask him if he found Bow then would he forgive her or what? I didn't really understand the question.

Baitong will show her true colors tomorrow. The way she is yelling at Tot. LMAO...you show her Tot!
IT'S ABOUT TIME! I wonder what Thot will do to her. OoO...I really hope he smacks the shiz outta her and curse her to hell! :arrg:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah some people was like she shouldn've hit him with a shovel. lol.. i agree.
yes it was a real kiss. but stupid people show the bad angle of it. don't get why they don't show the good angle of it. <_<
i don't get either why she forgave him so easily. when she has so many reasons to hold a grudge.
but guess they didn't want it to drag but don't worried we will get to see her get back at him, even though it won't be much
but at least we'll see some. and not only by her he will also get mob by her dad and pong too. all of them in it on together to get back at thos haha.
so will be fun. baithong ask thos if he really can forgive bow cause she kill nee, baithong want him to feel gulity, but he was like bow didn't kill nee. i swear i really believe it's true, so that's when the earthquake happens and he saw where bow was. yeah it's a lame scene but oh well.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
yeah some people was like she shouldn've hit him with a shovel. lol.. i agree.
yes it was a real kiss. but stupid people show the bad angle of it. don't get why they don't show the good angle of it. <_<
i don't get either why she forgave him so easily. when she has so many reasons to hold a grudge.
but guess they didn't want it to drag but don't worried we will get to see her get back at him, even though it won't be much
but at least we'll see some. and not only by her he will also get mob by her dad and pong too. all of them in it on together to get back at thos haha.
so will be fun. baithong ask thos if he really can forgive bow cause she kill nee, baithong want him to feel gulity, but he was like bow didn't kill nee. i swear i really believe it's true, so that's when the earthquake happens and he saw where bow was. yeah it's a lame scene but oh well.
Wait, so Baithong was there too then when the earthquake happened? If so, I wanna see the look on her face! Why does Baithong or "Jib" have such a long face or a long chin? It bothers me. And the way she talks is annoying.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
baithong should be there when the earthquake happens. because it happens after thos swears. Jib always has long face. but her face may look like has change cause she's in the process of fixing her chin to make it shorter. so Jib herself saids she may not look good right now. which she'll have to accept it. i think Jib made the right decision to play this character cause make lots of people hate her so means she play her character well and became popular as baithong. cause she was really worried about playing this character. even me who is a fan of her, can't help but hate her and wanna smack her. haha.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
off topic..when Aum came out that he had a crush on Pinky, he was a little obsessive of her...I saw on this show(forgot wat's it called, but Num Gunchai and this one lady was the host) went to visit his newly/unfinished house, Aum took them touring inside..there were pretty much pictures of Pinky in one room...like come on, the house wasn't really done, and the first pictures that he hung up in display was Pinky...Sorry, this guy is a little weird...sorry to offend Aum's fans....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
no doubt about it aum was obsess with pinky. well on topic. i notice thos give bow a lot of cpr. can count 3 times 1. when nee strangle her 2. when she jumps into the water 3. when carry her out from coffin. re-watch the scene she jumps in the water and he jumps in and carry her in the water. so cute cause in a way it look like she kiss his cheek. hehe. i wanted to see Pinky kiss Weir in here and there is, i'll take this scene as it. haha. wait she did kiss him back in the willing scene so it's fair in here. both Weir and Pinky get to kiss eachother. haha. i like.

cikna

sarNie Adult
em, u know what, the shirt that thot wore when he and bow was in the cave is the same shirt that bow wore in episode 1 when thot saved her and he asked the cleaning lady to change her shirt. it's yellow shirt. hehehe....yeah, two people in love would of course wear each other's shirt! :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
i just saw the scene , hahaha , she couldn't even walk the next morning :p
muahah. you just have to point this out LOl
she faint afterward too Lol .. then the next thing you know, she woke up all clean, sleeping at his hideaway house. Lol
can't blame the girl .. she got all them heavy loads on her ..

cikna

sarNie Adult
What I like about episode 15 (apart from Thot and Bow making out.... B) )

1. Though Pong was annoying like hell, but he has turned a new leaf. He tried his very best to raise Wine by himself and he no longer think about making Bow his because he now see his daughter is the most important thing in his life. It seemed that he no longer has no ill feelings for Thot. Correct me if I'm wrong, did he actually told Khae and Baam that Baithong is the one feeding lies to him in order to get bow?

2. Bow's father at first was a bit irritated by Pong's presence in his house, showing he doesn't really care about the baby. But then, the loving grandpa mode kicks in. He, too, helps to care for Wine ^_^ . So, I think Thot and Bow better work something out so that Grandpa and Grandma can shower their utmost love for their grandchildren

3. Khae and Chai has put their differences aside for Bow's sake. Though Chai is Thot close friend but he strongly thinks what Thot did is wrong.

4. The part I like the most is ..... WINE!!! That baby is soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!! I feel like i want to bite her cheek. so chubby! i can't stand if a baby cries and cares for her! I want to pick up the baby and hold her dearly! (motherly instinct is kicking in!)

cikna

sarNie Adult
Bow is definitely head over heels for Thot!! It seemed all the violent treatment he gave before doesn't matter anymore. She cares nothing except to be with Thot, the man she loves to death. When she was Pong, she is not like this. With Thot, she becomes vulnerable and drops all her guard and gives her mind, body and soul to him.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i love it that she wears his shirts. love that he change her clothes too. it's cute. so far can count twice. when she wakes up in the hut and when she wakes up in his other house after their willing scene. two scenes but was different cause 1st time they didn't do it yet. 2nd time they did it. hahah. gosh now we're counting shirts. so he sees her before they became fully husband and wife and afterward. hehe. it's cute. and gotta say the cave scene thos look so hot asleep hugging his wife in his arms and his shirt unbutton. can't help but blush when see a guy bare his chest. esp. with damp wet hair. Weir looks hot! lol. yep no doubt about it. thos and bow love eachother so much. of course she loves thos so much,much more than she ever love pong. cause for her to forgive him that easily for all the pain he does to her. that's deep love. yep tos does work her too hard that she faints. lol.