Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep pinky does do a lot of physical lakorns. which is good cause like make her strong. she's tough maybe that's why she get to do these scenes a lot. heck she even carry weir in here. look how strong she is. haha. yeah baithong is one pycho b i t c h!!! i guess she haven't finish buried bow yet that's why the coffin is not in the hole yet cause thos and the cops came first. yeah this scene look so sad, thos will cried like the world is over cause bow won't wake up and he pound on her just shows how much his heart breaks cause can't bare of losing her. like his feeling like, get up "tee ruk" you can't leave me kind of feelings. so he pounds on her to get up. good that we get to see him all cried out again, beside the time his sister died, now we get to see him face the moment of thinking he will really loose his wife. it's actually sad for both bow and thos cause bow always go tru a life death situation and thos has to go tru all these pain of losing his love one. and has to go through the moments of sadness and scare of loosing his loving wife so many times.
yeah weir said it was hard to carry pinky from the coffin cause it was deep and he has to use one leg in the coffin to go in and carry pinky up so it was hard. and does look like pinky was worried about him. she seem to care about him always in the scenes. like the pic she continue to dry his hair even though they were done filming their scenes already. it's cute. about bow and thos marriage license. i think it's not that important like thos said to the cops that one scene why you have to have a marriage license to be married?! haha. yeah i like that there's lots of scenes show how much thos is scare of loosing bow. cause shows how much he love her. yep the writer in here has all kinds of scenes which is interesting. from n'ek lost her memory, to p'ek kidnap & r n'ek, the willing, and n'ek in a coffin. wow. they sure can add many things in here. can't wait for tomorrow. but sad it will end. will miss Pinky+Weir so much as Bow+Thos. :lmao:

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I don't know if anyone has mention this yet, but I saw Natarn Mai teaser, and wat a coincidence, Aff name in there is also Bow...I was like oh my god, wat an odd choice...anyways, back to the topic..I'll just wait until the lakorn end first to watch it...

cikna

sarNie Adult
come to think of it, pinky has 7 near death experience rite?

1) when she fell down the horse and almost hurt head severely
1) when she was kidnapped by Men and almost got raped and killed
2) when she run down by the barrel in the wine cellar
3) when thot tried to run her down with his car but didn't go through with it
4) when the maid Weil tried to suffocate her with a pillow
5) when the hut falls down on her
6) when she drown herself in her attempt to kill herself
7) when she burried alive by the evil serpent, baithong

I think it's some sort of a foreshadowing for us and Thot's character how priceless Bow is. and it is to make him see her value more and do whatever he can within his capability to love and protect her. but the dude has not gotten the message yet...need me to smack him, hard? <_<

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult

I think it's some sort of a foreshadowing for us and Thot's character how priceless Bow is. and it is to make him see her value more and do whatever he can within his capability to love and protect her. but the dude has not gotten the message yet...need me to smack him, hard? <_<

Woooow. Now u mention It like that. Damnn,
N thot don't even notice. Still he adding more death to bow. hehe im j.k
but yea omg dis lakorn have only more 2eps left huh?

cikna

sarNie Adult
Inspired by Ceci's "Koey Ruk Chun Bahng Mai" (Sek Loso) Fanmade MV, hehehe...I made this one, dedicated to all Pinky, Weir and of course WWHJ fans.

It's an Indonesian rock song sung by a female trio called "DewiDewi". The song is called "Takkan Ada Cinta Yang Lain" (There'll Be No Other Love).
Enjoy! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iiCkHMFblo

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
^sure, i'll make one .. sometime, i want to be greedy and wish to display two banners, one for nm and one for wwhj but darn it, somebody in here have to ruined it for us lovers so now, i have to do the pick and choose -- WWHJ first then NM lol.

ceci ka - I want one too! Please make one with Weir's smirk if you have time. :)
Wish I was talented like you na.

So sad. Just realized that I won't be able to watch WWHJ until tomorrow evening in the US. :lmao:
I'll peak in here for some spoilers. I can't wait that long.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cikna Posted Yesterday, 11:14 PM

I think it's some sort of a foreshadowing for us and Thot's character how priceless Bow is. and it is to make him see her value more and do whatever he can within his capability to love and protect her. but the dude has not gotten the message yet...need me to smack him, hard?
since you list it omg she has been tru so much death experiences, poor bow. but yeah it does make thos know how much he love bow and can't bare to loose her. yeah wanna smack him real hard for hurting her. what a dummy never really trust his love. also there was the part nee strangle her and she pass out that thos has to do cpr. geezs n'ek in this lakorn get hurt so much.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid

credit kantana.com

ah love how he holds her. esp. #3 pic.

cikna Posted Yesterday, 11:23 PM
Inspired by Ceci's "Koey Ruk Chun Bahng Mai" (Sek Loso) Fanmade MV, hehehe...I made this one, dedicated to all Pinky, Weir and of course WWHJ fans.

It's an Indonesian rock song sung by a female trio called "DewiDewi". The song is called "Takkan Ada Cinta Yang Lain" (There'll Be No Other Love).
Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iiCkHMFblo
nice mv. cool song. even though don't understand but nice there was eng. subtitle.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult

credit kantana.com

He totally looks like he's going to kiss her!! :lol:

So sad that it's going to end this week!! But i'm also happy that we get to see the two together loving each other again!

Thanks for sharing teedee!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
just seem like whatever Weir+Pinky do in the scenes they just have so much chemistry. this couple chemistry is amazing. yeah so sad it will end. and yes finally will get to see them love eachother again. so i'm sad and happy at the same time. wish they will get to pair up again soon. hopefully in 2010 the latest. and better happen too or else....i dunno if i live in Thailand i'll go protest/strike for these two to pair up again. that's how badly i want to see them together again. lol

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
just seem like whatever Weir+Pinky do in the scenes they just have so much chemistry. this couple chemistry is amazing. yeah so sad it will end. and yes finally will get to see them love eachother again. so i'm sad and happy at the same time. wish they will get to pair up again soon. hopefully in 2010 the latest. and better happen too or else....i dunno if i live in Thailand i'll go protest/strike for these two to pair up again. that's how badly i want to see them together again. lol
I'll join you! :lol: Love the pair like Ken-Ann!! Since they did get good ratings for this lakorn i'm sure it's going to happen!!!

I want to see them together again!! :D I also can't wait for tomorrow!!

cikna

sarNie Adult
since you list it omg she has been tru so much death experiences, poor bow. but yeah it does make thos know how much he love bow and can't bare to loose her. yeah wanna smack him real hard for hurting her. what a dummy never really trust his love. also there was the part nee strangle her and she pass out that thos has to do cpr. geezs n'ek in this lakorn get hurt so much.
yeah la. now that you mention it, nee almost strangled her to death. so, there are 8 near death experiences. poor girl. ok, it's tonite. too bad I can't watch it live..... <_<

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber

Don't forget when Nee choked her and she was out for awhile. LOL It's suck to be in her position.

cikna

sarNie Adult

credit kantana.com

nice mv. cool song. even though don't understand but nice there was eng. subtitle.
gosh, you can see how he worried sick about her, obssessively in love with her is written all over his face. :wub: . anyways, in the last pic, i guess some visitors of the water fall / river were lucky enough to watch it first hand...or could that be the production team..oh, well. -_- . thanks teedee for sharing.