Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
for the july/august lakorn batch, i give 100% for WWHJ ..
i even neglect Aum to be with Weir :wub:
OMG. me too. I haven't watch Aum's lakorn... I've been obsessed with Weir - he cost me some serious sleep in the last a few days.

I can't get enough of his smile and his frame. I like tall guys that are not too muscular. Weir is just that. :drool:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^I'm obsessing over Weir because my other sadist p'ek Ken isn't doesn't have any lakorns out...and it's good that his next two are both comedies...I love Ken in comedies, but he can be one big fat meaning...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Really, i thought i heard her dad tell Weir the story of what happen that night ..
i think it's in the last episode when she ask him to fake out as her bf to fool her dad
when they got to her parent's place, the dad refuse and don't want weir with kwan b/c of reason.

(but i didn't watch it fully so yup, if you say it is, then it is Lol)
that mean, he's over 40 some years since Kwan got them doctorine degree as a doctor (years of schooling and her age -- Weir must be old then Lol )
When she was alive, or whatever, yeah, Tua Lek was sharing two souls in her one body...she had bits of Khae (Cheer) and that little girl's memory in her...I guess the two souls helped her form who she is...cuz she can remember both their pasts and is connected to them both, I forget why...

But Pinky basically evaporates in Weir's hands, and he goes off and secludes himself in the woods, for literally 20 years or so...remember the girl that he called P'Eauh? Well, I forget who it was, but someone has a baby and takes the baby to her house, and she ends up helping them raise the little girl...cuz Kwan calls her Mae Eauh...and that's who Pinky reincarnates to. At first, she's just normal...but it took a little time for her to get Tua Lek's memories...

cecilia

Staff member
^ken's mean but i think WEIR is the most SADISTIC ever! just listen to all the things he say to bow --- I WILL PUNISH AND WORK YOU OUT EVERY DAY UNTIL YOU HAVE MY KID THAN I'LL ABANDON YOU TO THAT MAN! what kind of man do this .. i didn't hear Harit or Kawee say this yet .. TOR DEFINITELY IS THE MOST CRAZY of the bunch!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^True...it's because he loves her and cares about her...and knows that he can do more than just hurt her physically, he can hurt her emotionally as well...and that makes him the most sadistic p'ek in lakorn history
Can you send me the PRKF songs? I wanted to download it, but I don't want the whole album, just his songs.

Just had to bring this over while organizing the TKC thread, look at his big smile.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
teedee posted this over there too...Does this look like they're just friends? He looks much more comfortable and intimate with Pinky...when I watch Weir and Pancake interviews, it just seems so awkward...or maybe I'm just biased?

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
for some reason, i could never get myself attract to Ken -- i think he's an okay actor .. not overly the top and no matter how much i push myself to like or fall deep for him, i just can't .. i think SB really kill KEN for me LOl .. Oum Ruk was good but SB killed it Lol
Me too - I didn't get Ken in SB. In fact I think it made me push him down in my list (not that I can have my own 'official' list yet as I haven't watched that many lakorns yet :p ). Anyway, I mostly blame the storyline and the script - uh, did SB show Ken doing any job/work ? Or did I FF too much that I miss the parts showing him doing some kind of job ?

Since WWHJ, I realised that I dig p'eks who really work (eg : Harit and his pearl farm, Thot and his grapevine, Phoo Yai Lee as headman & farmer, Tat - Por in King Kaew Kar Fark - managing his shopping complex and of course Anothai in Luerd Kattiya :wub: )

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
You think so too? OMG, me too...it looked like a clean cut beard instead of scraggly...it's like, he grew a beard, then they shaved a little for him.

Yes. It looked not too natural. They should just let him be a grizzily bear. :)
I also noticed that they sometime put his make up on a shade lighter. It was really bugging me in some scenes.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
in a few episodes, weir was soooo pale.

holy cow...i can't sleep. i'm going to go clean. it is so past my bed time. that pillow suffocating scene totally disturbed me. also when tot was trying to feed bow-that whole scene of denying love for one another-so, so sad.

later...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah that's a pic proof that weir and pinky are really close. was cute he took a bite from the banana in her hand. the reporters notice they are esp. close than regular co-workers that's why took a pic of them being sweet to eachother. that's why there were news they sparks in the filming of tkc. esp. after weir said admire pinky and was happy to be working with her. and kept saying she was pretty. so i say he had some major crush on her. if she wasn't seeing aum that time and he wasn't seeing pancake. i think there may be a chance they would have hook up. lol
yep i give weir the title most sadist p'ek right now. thos is such a sadist p'ek ever. lol
in tkc when kwan appear i just stop watching. cause can't accept it that tualek(pinky) died. make me so mad and sad for a long time. pinky+weir chemistry was so good in tkc. and their chemistry was even much more huge in wwhj. that make a lot of people go crazy and have thos and bow's fever.
pray weir+pinky will get to pair up again soon. love this couple forever. such hot couple!

cikna

sarNie Adult
^True...it's because he loves her and cares about her...and knows that he can do more than just hurt her physically, he can hurt her emotionally as well...and that makes him the most sadistic p'ek in lakorn history
Can you send me the PRKF songs? I wanted to download it, but I don't want the whole album, just his songs.

Just had to bring this over while organizing the TKC thread, look at his big smile.
i've always wanted to say this; weir has the brightest smiles. though we know he just act in WWHJ, but his smiles are all honest and sincere looking I must say.

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
Hello everybody, for the fans of Wong Wien Hua Jai, here is a front taste of what wait for us in the next episode. It is the scene where we go to see that Thot is going to go to save Bow in the hut in full forest because there is a pouring rain. In spite of he is angry after her but we see that his appropriate love to her remains strong because he worries all the same about his safet, too good-looking the guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbjkcGJ_5HY...re=channel_page

For R-scene, I was pleasantly surprised and very shocked because Thot gave a blow to the stomach to Bow all the same, it is at once rough and too cruel, that shows all the same all its hatred. Even if he had remorse the next day but that does not justify his movement. Poor Bow.

cikna

sarNie Adult
Hello everybody, for the fans of Wong Wien Hua Jai, here is a front taste of what wait for us in the next episode. It is the scene where we go to see that Thot is going to go to save Bow in the hut in full forest because there is a pouring rain. In spite of he is angry after her but we see that his appropriate love to her remains strong because he worries all the same about his safet, too good-looking the guy.

For R-scene, I was pleasantly surprised and very shocked because Thot gave a blow to the stomach to Bow all the same, it is at once rough and too cruel, that shows all the same all its hatred. Even if he had remorse the next day but that does not justify his movement. Poor Bow.
he did that? he punched in her in the stomach? that is too much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

cecilia

Staff member
^that's why i didn't get little bow .. darn it! lol
i will come back to comment, turn out, i have to go in for a staff meeting :(

saobomp

sarNie Adult
^I'm obsessing over Weir because my other sadist p'ek Ken isn't doesn't have any lakorns out...and it's good that his next two are both comedies...I love Ken in comedies, but he can be one big fat meaning...

he can play meanie roles but as sadist i dont think he has that lakorn yet. love p'ken. his dorky movies are great! he's well rounded.

i dont feel aum's characters that well when he plays in lakorn like in jum leuy rak. i guess b/c his speech i find it annoying b/c he cant speak clearly. mumble? or something...
almost stiff at times. i didnt in with his emotion when he was teary in jlr.
definitely not comedy roles for him...

weir is pretty good at this movie give him prompts. the role suits him and has improved greatly...

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
he did that? he punched in her in the stomach? that is too much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:
I've watched this scene numerous times and I'm sure Thot didn't punch Bow in the stomach. I think Shinobu meant Bow was blown away by Thot's word (the one about her making him lose his niece so she has to give him a baby) before he does the deed. I mean I was too. Who says that to the person they love? Sad as it is I sort of understand Thot's action. He's in so much pain that he feels the need to lash out to the person he believes responsible for his pain, Bow, and because he loves her I think it hurts him all the more because he caused her pain. Crap, I hope my biased for Thot is not showing too much here. :ph34r: Btw, thanks for that picture of Wier and Pinky at the concert. I love that they sang that duet. They are so cute!!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
^ken's mean but i think WEIR is the most SADISTIC ever!
Ken's is mean but I don't think Weir is that bad compare to Ken in SB - Ken literally raped Ann multiples time with no excuse - but with Thot - he's probably threat Bow (remember thot was drunk) and how regret he was when he woke up. I don't think he's ever gonna touch her again unless is a willing :lol:

though, I must admit, I like Weir in this one. I can see him doing dorky role because he does look dorky.

honda

sarNie Hatchling
Since I'm so crazy about WWHJ I youtube and watch every interview and apperence I can find on Weir. I have to say when he does interviews or have apprenceses with Pinky, he seems so as ease vs. the ones with Pancake. The ones with Pancake he seems stiff and sounds like he's reading from a scritp card or something. But I ones with Pinky everything about him is so natural, his smiles, laugh, and body laugage. If I didn't know any better I would think there is something going on with these two.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
sadist role has to go to nam pueng satan, and nang fah satan...

those roles are crazy!

i guess they are bringing those kinds of role back hehe...

iluvjin

sarNie Adult

I'm pretty sure if he didn't chain her up in the house that wouldn't have happened. How many time will Bow get crushed? At least he went to save her. Looks like he will take her to the cave to hide out from the rain. Still remember the opening where he wakes up to see bow sleeping close to him. Can't wait to see that scene! :lol:

I've watched this scene numerous times and I'm sure Thot didn't punch Bow in the stomach. I think Shinobu meant Bow was blown away by Thot's word (the one about her making him lose his niece so she has to give him a baby) before he does the deed. I mean I was too. Who says that to the person they love? Sad as it is I sort of understand Thot's action. He's in so much pain that he feels the need to lash out to the person he believes responsible for his pain, Bow, and because he loves her I think it hurts him all the more because he caused her pain. Crap, I hope my biased for Thot is not showing too much here. :ph34r: Btw, thanks for that picture of Wier and Pinky at the concert. I love that they sang that duet. They are so cute!!

yep, i'm pretty sure that he didn't punch her in the stomach, he did grabbed her from behind after she hit him in the head and ran but that was about it.

We've gotten a lot of fans over the past few days! just from last night we jumped three pages in the thread.

Pinky and weir look cute in those pictures! In TKC I just didn't like that he ended up with kwan and not pinky. I thought it was odd that he went to live in the jungle and came back looking the same. didn't age at all. Maybe i'm just bias, not a big fan of kwan. :lol: