Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

cecilia

Staff member
NATURE ENVIRONMENT IS THE BEST :loool: . The scenery was in a forest , cottage , raining , wet, jungle fever running high.
MUAHAH. HARIT style or ADAM AND EVE style :loool: .
i guess you can say their love making is DIRTY HOT :blush:
Even in JLR .. it almost happen in the CAVE too :loool:
that could be why dirty dark place is the place to go and do the wild thing

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
agree the R scene, there's more lightning and trees and wind than seeing bow and thos. which was annoying. <_<
she loves him so much that's why she forgave him easily and so there was that willing scene. a way of saying she forgave him, which i like more than the actual answer. haha. when you love someone so much you are willing to forgive them esp after he realize he's gulity and apologize. and also after the life and death situation when she was under the broken cottage and the environment in the cave make them come closer and do it. agree something about nature that make people have the erotic urge to do it easily..lol

cikna

sarNie Adult
reading u gurls' comments, causing me a dilemma. to watch or not to watch. so far i am able restraint myself from watching ep 13. i may watch ep 14. but i'm scared for bow. seeing the caps at lyn's blog and reading the summaries here is pissing me off!!! :angry: i feel i wanna beat the crap out of thot, pong and baithong. gosh these characters are turning us into violent people! :spin:

cecilia

Staff member
^blame it on the sadist p'ek .. it's them that make us think like this ..

muahah. Kiki, i say the same thing .. ooh, the feeling of crawling worm .. bug, give me nasty chills ..

teedee, i suppose, life and death test ppl to the limit -- they need to grasp on the chance as they don't know what will happen next LOl

cikna, i've tried to restrain from episode 13, couldn't do it .. i read spoiler this morning on episode 14, restrain but couldn't do it .. so yup, it was a bit sad but worth it too .. i literally cry for both episodes but moreso on 13 .. on 14, i cried on the part of Bow wanting to kill herself, she looks so devastated and sad. thank god, Tor save her on time but i would understand her feeling why she's at this stage of mind too .. it would be hard for her to live life after being molest by the man you love ..

the ending part of Bow sitting alone at the hut is HEART BROKEN! -- Tor is more harsh than Harit .. at least on his part, he let Bai stay with Soriya but TOR .. MAN! I WANNA HAMMER HIM !! knock some sense out of him so badly !!!

cikna

sarNie Adult
^i didn't feel it either .. she woke up and was not shocked at all on how her clothes has changed, didn't even question, just panic and what he'll do next. i thought the first thing n'ek usually do was -- look at herself and then the surrounding but i guess not for Bow, she's just worry about her safety, getting away from this delusional man that she love.

now, i'm waiting to see the willing, want to know how she give in so easily after what he did to her at Nee's house and the cottage .. He hurt her VERBALLY AND PHYSICALLY, how can she allow herself to give in for another shot -- (maybe she's heard my cry for a baby LOL j/k) or that WET SEXY MAN IN A CAVE is hot -- the mood is good .. like harit say, NATURE ENVIRONMENT IS THE BEST .. follow your current urge like QUEEN ACES KING!

^:loool: that's so true .. i see lightning and heard thunderstorm more than i hear the scream.

i have not seen ceci this "active" and so much into the "physical contact" of our pranangs. our ceci is all grown up!!! hahahaha!! :p
this has to be sarn's "motherly" influence. i was wondering where sarn was when "rawr" thing happen. i see you, sarn! hahaha!! :loool:

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
Ok Sarnies. Don't hate Thos so much yet. Here is a clip for next week ja.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us2YbrdRRXc

I am so happy with it - Thos will take care of Bow again.... then we get :w-scene-pop-corn: hee hee hee

and of course, I hate this but I'll be a good sport and put this clip here for So so she can have all the clips for the first page.
** warning ** Baithong scene with Thos (barf!!!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c8HSLXz99k

sarN

sarNie Granny

*ahem*
how do one feel hot toward another ? human can detect desirable sexual partners through their natural body scent because their brain will scan for pheromones scent , which known to cause sexual arousal in hypothalamus , a region of the brain. Researches show that male sweat stimulated the brains of the women. Another word , all those body heat and sweat from men does create desire/need within a woman. So , imagine those temptation Sorya had to endure when seeing Harit 's sweat .

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
*ahem*
how do one feel hot toward another ? human can detect desirable sexual partners through their natural body scent because their brain will scan for pheromones scent , which known to cause sexual arousal in hypothalamus , a region of the brain. Researches show that male sweat stimulated the brains of the women. Another word , all those body heat and sweat from men does create desire/need within a woman. So , imagine those temptation Sorya had to endure when seeing Harit 's sweat .

Hee hee hee. Lot's of sex ed tonite.

cikna

sarNie Adult
Ok Sarnies. Don't hate Thos so much yet. Here is a clip for next week ja.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us2YbrdRRXc

I am so happy with it - Thos will take care of Bow again.... then we get :w-scene-pop-corn: hee hee hee

and of course, I hate this but I'll be a good sport and put this clip here for So so she can have all the clips for the first page.
** warning ** Baithong scene with Thos (barf!!!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c8HSLXz99k
watching he first clip. love you kikiwoo! thank u for sharing!

not watching the second clip. the reason...oh, you know whay! -_-

cecilia

Staff member
^oh yeah, he sweat quite a bit in there from chasing her up and down .. i do get a bit curious on how guy get attract to girl in such places too .. since guy sweat attract woman, what about the woman -- what make man want them in dark places? :blush: MUST be them chinese drama too .. BODY HEAT can heal health problem too :loool: .. HUT & CAVE all these places are so wild !!! In brilliant legacy, we also saw HWAN'S love for ES too when he lift his hand up to help cover/hold them droplet of dew -- so i guess, ENVIRONMENT does play a BIG part in ecstasy!

Cikna, it start with JLR fever, end with Sarn's RATED fiction .. then this .. just give me a chance to put perspective and concept into word and action .. BLAME it all on these two Lol .. WAIT! Donna does influence too Lol .. i was innocent then until i reside in sarnworld .. Lol >. ONE TOO MANY ROLE MODEL !!!

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
I found a video that had the full version, so I converted into MP3, it's not the best quality, but you still get to hear Weir clearly and loudly...better than nothing
http://www.4shared.com/file/128102043/2e64...Sukollawat.html

So - thank you so much! This saved my day. I was all mad at Thos but listening to this song and hearing Weir's husky voice brings me back some love. hee hee.

I want to find more songs from him ka. Does he only sing for OSTs? Do you have anymore that you like?

cecilia

Staff member
^did you have his song from Pleng Ruk Rim Fung Khong, Yeeuy Fah Taa Din, khun nu taewada, and Plik Din Su Dao
He sound good singing as an actor .. he only sing for fun (according to this one old news)

cikna

sarNie Adult
out of curiousity, can anyone share the biography of our two pranangs, pinky and weir? i'm fast becoming an obsessed fan. hahaha!!

cikna

sarNie Adult
i got to share it here! sorry if the link has already pasted. but i can't help but watch it so many times! pinky is so cute dancing. but it got funnier when weir came out to dance first and he started calling other ch 7 praeks to come out and dance. poh nattawut was the funniest. hahaha!! u should watch. credit dolly6629 (terima kasih - thank you!) ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3ei7Gz2iEg...feature=related

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
^did you have his song from Pleng Ruk Rim Fung Khong, Yeeuy Fah Taa Din, khun nu taewada, and Plik Din Su Dao
He sound good singing as an actor .. he only sing for fun (according to this one old news)

No ka. I am a "new" fan for Weir. Kinda feel silly now. I always disgard him as Pancake's BF (and I am not so fond of her acting) so WWHJ is my first lakorn of him. Now I am totally flipped and can't get enough of him. Don't have time to watch his old lakorns - too obsessed with Thos and Bow right now.

I would love to have his songs ka. His voice makes me swoon. :wub:
Do you have any of his songs?

cikna

sarNie Adult
^oh yeah, he sweat quite a bit in there from chasing her up and down .. i do get a bit curious on how guy get attract to girl in such places too .. since guy sweat attract woman, what about the woman -- what make man want them in dark places? :blush: MUST be them chinese drama too .. BODY HEAT can heal health problem too :loool: .. HUT & CAVE all these places are so wild !!! In brilliant legacy, we also saw HWAN'S love for ES too when he lift his hand up to help cover/hold them droplet of dew -- so i guess, ENVIRONMENT does play a BIG part in ecstasy!

Cikna, it start with JLR fever, end with Sarn's RATED fiction .. then this .. just give me a chance to put perspective and concept into word and action .. BLAME it all on these two Lol .. WAIT! Donna does influence too Lol .. i was innocent then until i reside in sarnworld .. Lol >. ONE TOO MANY ROLE MODEL !!!
right............. -_- of course, it's always someone else's fault! :loool:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah pinky dances really well and cute. but weir should have dance next to her would have been much cutier. i just notice, in this lakorn R scene. usually in other lakorn when p'ek r n'ek he does it fast and rough but instead weir does it slow. lol...so doesn't really look like r but instead more like he kinda force kiss her. and he doesn't land his body on top of her body,, unlike other p'ek their whole body is completely on top of the n'ek. so i find that different with weir. he just hunch his body down on top of pinky. doesn't put his whole body on top of her, so in a way like respect her. doesn't touch her too much. if there wasn't the tearing shirt part, this r scene doesn't consider rough. hahah.

cecilia

Staff member
^i do ja ..
i will upload it for you na kha.
i just need to sort it out LOl

maybe SO will have more too Lol

right............. -_- of course, it's always someone else's fault! :loool:
:blush: :ph34r: :spin:

if there wasn't the tearing shirt part, this r scene doesn't consider rough. hahah.
he should have done it earlier with this same style then Lol .. so it'll give Bow time to conceived LOl

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
^i do ja ..
i will upload it for you na kha.
i just need to sort it out LOl

maybe SO will have more too Lol

:blush: :ph34r: :spin:

Ceci - YOU ROCK! Thank you na ka..... I am going to need these distractions to last until next Wed. I can't believe it's ending next week. :lmao: