Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

cecilia

Staff member
Jeez, it's already episode 13, how are they going to finish it in 16 episodes? O-o
It's taking forever for him to kidnap her T_T
I miss all the sweet scenes they had together before. The last 5 episodes have been very disappointing...
i believe he's kidnapping her tomorrow ... (preview show a bit)
so let's hope, next week will have alot of them spending time together at the jungle even though he's a bit delusional lOl

speaking of that .. it's ending next week already .. i feel this has just air yesterday!!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Dang, so sad...they both were so happy to be able to reconcile...First Thot, all excited, then Bow, her and her food...I totally just skipped ahead to the good parts, I'll watch it completely once it's subbed

Yeah, I'm kinda hating this part...I'm gonna try to wake up to watch tomorrow's episode

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Should I watch? I saw the sc and I had tears in my eyes thinking of Nee dying leaving Tot by himself. She was his last family. Tot has Bow but some biatch blows in his ear to get him to go against his "tee ruk." This is going to be heart/gut wrenching for me.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i read the summary before hand so it took the fun out of watching a bit for me. so i had prepare myself about these sad parts already.
even though lately the pass eps. are more sad but i think it gives spice to the lakorn. cause if they are happy lovey all the time,
then the story won't go anywhere. like real life, people has to go through many things. happy and sad moments.
married couple has to go through many obstacles as well that comes in their lives. think of it as a way of testing their love, is their love for eachother strong enough to pass these tough moments. is their love still there and are they willing to forgive eachother.
if you really love someone can you forgive them even though they are so cruel to you and hurt you? these questions goes well with thos and bow.
so i think this lakorn is really realistic in human's emotion and feelings. thos and bow seem like a real life couple, which i can relate to.
yeah does seem like gonna end too fast when there is so many things that will go on. but i think they'll make the scenes go by fast.

cikna

sarNie Adult
just by reading your comments, makes me sick to stomach to watch epi 13. (13 is indeed a bad, bad number!). but i can't resist but to watch....

hahaha, teedee also wants to smack thot!! i guess know teedee understands how i felt before.

cecilia, remember Pad, the Indian guy at my office I was talking about in previous threads? guess what? i put the link of your WWHJ mv in my facebook, the one with sek loso's song, he likes a lot! go figure! i made a fan out of Pad. hahahaha!!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Todays episode was intense i thought thot was kind of crazy taking nee home and sleeping with her the whole night! It was sad when he was crying!! I was happy that bow was trying to get back with him, love how she went looking for the ring and put it back on her finger. But thot had to believe baitong and take the ring off with out even asking her what they taked about and what happened he just acted with out knowing!! and the part where he almost hit her with his car was sad, she just stood there for him to hit but her didn't, when she cried i cried! It just sad to have your love try to hit you with there car and he just yelled at her he could have apoligize but then we wouldn't have him kidnapping her later!

Chai and kare are cute! They seem to have made up and could be going out!! :D

stupid baitong!!! She act all scared after pong called her and told her that she died!! I wanna kill her so much!!! How dare she lie to thot that bow was the last to see her. I also blame thot for believing her too!!! Thot is stpuid for belieivng her lies! I hated the part where she lied that bow griped her hand until it bruised or what ever she told him!!!

Gosh the preview for tomorrow looks so rough, he just took her and tied her up! Looks like she went back to living there with him. man he shouldn't let baitong near the baby she's gonna kill it too!! Then he is going to lose everything close to him!!

I do wonder how all of this is going to end in three episode! I'm glad that they did extended the lakorn because it would be missing so much if it was short.

cecilia

Staff member
awe Cikna, that's cool -- he's a fan of the song or the lakorn ..

anyway, 13 definitely is a bad # -- filled with LOTS OF TEARS, even when i don't want to cry, my tears just keep coming down ..
very heart wrenching -- even when he's all against Bow -- EVERYONE is sad, i shed tears on PONG's scene too ..
Just when he finally realize that he need his family more than anything else, rushing to Nee's side, she have to go ..
I cried for Nee too when Pong watch her vdo clip of her recording at the pregnancy class --- she sound so happy and cheerful now that she realize what's important in her life -- her child .. TT

TOR -- i can't get over his sadness ... breaks my heart when he remember the part he braid Nee's hair and she's making a fuss over how she over worn it so much LOl .. he then got a little upset and told her to do it herself but turn around and notice that his poor sister can't braid her own hair so he came back to finish it again .. This part is so sad --- :(

I STILL CAN'T GET OVER IT .. EVERYTHING IS SAD TODAY .. My heart still felt heavy for all of them !!! i couldn't put in any smile on :(

shengvang

sarNie Adult
i have a feeling it is going to end really fast...i hope they have enough sweet
moment for me to say the ending is good...
but so far i love the beginning and the middle...
loving it so much...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
i read the summary before hand so it took the fun out of watching a bit for me. so i had prepare myself about these sad parts already.
even though lately the pass eps. are more sad but i think it gives spice to the lakorn. cause if they are happy lovey all the time,
then the story won't go anywhere. like real life, people has to go through many things. happy and sad moments.
married couple has to go through many obstacles as well that comes in their lives. think of it as a way of testing their love, is their love for eachother strong enough to pass these tough moments. is their love still there and are they willing to forgive eachother.
if you really love someone can you forgive them even though they are so cruel to you and hurt you? these questions goes well with thos and bow.
so i think this lakorn is really realistic in human's emotion and feelings. thos and bow seem like a real life couple, which i can relate to.
yeah does seem like gonna end too fast when there is so many things that will go on. but i think they'll make the scenes go by fast.
I mean, the situations can seem a little bizaare, but it is possible, stuff like the things in this lakorn can happen. Totally agree with you teedee.

In regards to the "wong wian" part of the title, in the summary, it says that it has to do with Bow's feelings for Thot...but I feel it has a lot to do with Bow and Thot. Because they go back and forth from love to hate...it's like they're both doing cartwheels with their emotions, and they can never match up...When she's hating him, he loves her, when she loves him, he hates her...when she trust him he doesn't trust her...it's so sad, because there are rare moments where they both feel the same way...from beginning to end, he hated her then liked her, then she hated him then liked him, then she hated him but he loved her, and now he hates her but she lvoes him...

Now it is completely and utterly understandable how Thot can do such a cruel act to Bow as in rawring her...I mean, I knew he'd go crazy with grief, but not to the point of taking his dead sister home and sleeping next to her. Now we know the extent of his sadness, so everything he does afterwards makes sense. I haven't watched the episode fully yet, but I could see how much he loved his sister...I knew he did, with what he did for her...but I had no idea his love for her was so deep, he was completely devastated. I've never seen any one in lakorn history grieve that way for losing a loved one...Weir expressed his emotions well too, cuz I felt it all. I felt so bad for everyone...except the psycho Baithong, of course, she needs to get what's coming to her...she's the most evil biatch I've ever seen.

She's even more evil than PSR's Mam, cuz she was evil to her own son...but she never killed no one and felt no remorse for it. This girl is pure evil, she has no remorse over anything, and it doesn't make sense...her character bothers me, because there's no reason for her to be so evil...She has a loving father, everyone is so nice to her, but yet, she's two-faced and manipulates everyone around her. She takes advantage of everyone's trust...but why?

Anyways, Thot looked crazy the way he had Bow tied up, and he still held her mouth shut while he was trying to make a phone call...

Ceci, I felt bad for Pong to today, he is a major dumbass, but too bad, his regret was way too late...by the time he realized that he should be a MAN and take care of his family, his wife dies on him...It's so sad, Nee was finally able to move on with her life without the bastard, but she dies, then Pong wants to do the right thing, but it's too late...

He deserves to have Thot kick him out though...

little

sarNie Adult
THE PAST ep been depressing adn sad esp. 13 my eyes are all teary. nee's video, when she died tot carry her and sleep next to her thinking she's still alive. the time tot braiding his sis hair shows what a good bro he is. even though i hate pong charater i was teary when he decided that his wife and baby is important and all crying. but why he doesn't think it before why realise how the wife and baby important now that nee died. he's such an ass husband and father. he should have seen it before that ok my wife is pregnant and i'm not here to take care of her something might go wrong? he seem to not think about his kid too since he's all going after bow so why would he want to be a father now. he's such a loser cant wait tomorrow

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
raymond_obsessed Posted Today, 03:35 AM
In regards to the "wong wian" part of the title, in the summary, it says that it has to do with Bow's feelings for Thot...but I feel it has a lot to do with Bow and Thot. Because they go back and forth from love to hate...it's like they're both doing cartwheels with their emotions, and they can never match up...When she's hating him, he loves her, when she loves him, he hates her...when she trust him he doesn't trust her...it's so sad, because there are rare moments where they both feel the same way...from beginning to end, he hated her then liked her, then she hated him then liked him, then she hated him but he loved her, and now he hates her but she lvoes him...
i like ur analysis a lot. totally agree with you. the title of the lakorn does really goes with both Bow and Thos.
their love is so deep.so deep that it doubles the love and hate. it's fun and tiring rooting their love though.
yeah don't understand how baithong can be so evil. she's cold blooded murder. just for 1 guy she can do anything. that's scary. make me wonder if real life there is such a person. but i say there is a possiblity.

choo

sarNie Adult
:) SOrry for the short summary today since I'm working earlier now

^T__T I'm glad I wasn't the only one who had tears for Thot&Nee. I felt so bad for the guy too.

--same with everyone, i couldn't believe they were having Thot run over Bow! LOL I was shocked how crazy he's become.

^^raymond_obsessed, omg the first page, you did an amazing jobbb!! ^__^ Keep it up!!!

:) WWHJ really lives up to their name indeed.

I'm definitely gonna be up to watch tomorrows ep. I can't believe WWHJ will be all over next week! :(

cikna

sarNie Adult
awe Cikna, that's cool -- he's a fan of the song or the lakorn ..

anyway, 13 definitely is a bad # -- filled with LOTS OF TEARS, even when i don't want to cry, my tears just keep coming down ..
very heart wrenching -- even when he's all against Bow -- EVERYONE is sad, i shed tears on PONG's scene too ..
Just when he finally realize that he need his family more than anything else, rushing to Nee's side, she have to go ..
I cried for Nee too when Pong watch her vdo clip of her recording at the pregnancy class --- she sound so happy and cheerful now that she realize what's important in her life -- her child .. TT

TOR -- i can't get over his sadness ... breaks my heart when he remember the part he braid Nee's hair and she's making a fuss over how she over worn it so much LOl .. he then got a little upset and told her to do it herself but turn around and notice that his poor sister can't braid her own hair so he came back to finish it again .. This part is so sad --- :(

I STILL CAN'T GET OVER IT .. EVERYTHING IS SAD TODAY .. My heart still felt heavy for all of them !!! i couldn't put in any smile on :(
he likes the song and Pinky...Guys will always be guys. Go figure!

anyways, I decided not to watch epi13 cause it's too depressing. call me a coward, i don't care! i'm only watching it after WWHJ ends. now, more scared to watch epi 14...wait what other have to say first. Gosh! i can't concentrate on work today. it has affected my mood significantly!

I mean, the situations can seem a little bizaare, but it is possible, stuff like the things in this lakorn can happen. Totally agree with you teedee.

Now it is completely and utterly understandable how Thot can do such a cruel act to Bow as in rawring her...I mean, I knew he'd go crazy with grief, but not to the point of taking his dead sister home and sleeping next to her. Now we know the extent of his sadness, so everything he does afterwards makes sense. I haven't watched the episode fully yet, but I could see how much he loved his sister...I knew he did, with what he did for her...but I had no idea his love for her was so deep, he was completely devastated. I've never seen any one in lakorn history grieve that way for losing a loved one...Weir expressed his emotions well too, cuz I felt it all. I felt so bad for everyone...except the psycho Baithong, of course, she needs to get what's coming to her...she's the most evil biatch I've ever seen.

She's even more evil than PSR's Mam, cuz she was evil to her own son...but she never killed no one and felt no remorse for it. This girl is pure evil, she has no remorse over anything, and it doesn't make sense...her character bothers me, because there's no reason for her to be so evil...She has a loving father, everyone is so nice to her, but yet, she's two-faced and manipulates everyone around her. She takes advantage of everyone's trust...but why?

Anyways, Thot looked crazy the way he had Bow tied up, and he still held her mouth shut while he was trying to make a phone call...

Ceci, I felt bad for Pong to today, he is a major dumbass, but too bad, his regret was way too late...by the time he realized that he should be a MAN and take care of his family, his wife dies on him...It's so sad, Nee was finally able to move on with her life without the bastard, but she dies, then Pong wants to do the right thing, but it's too late...

He deserves to have Thot kick him out though...
R.O, you depicted it so nicely. yup, thot's insanity is undeniably gone to the edge (if there is still an edge for him). but at the same time it displays the much affection and love he has for his sister.... ironically, Nee the woman who detested Bow in the first place is eventually realise the truth - thot and bow love each other so much!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cikna, i understand why u don't wanna watch ep.13 it's very sad and depressing.
cikna Posted Today, 04:27 AM
R.O, you depicted it so nicely. yup, thot's insanity is undeniably gone to the edge (if there is still an edge for him). but at the same time it displays the much affection and love he has for his sister.... ironically, Nee the woman who detested Bow in the first place is eventually realise the truth - thot and bow love each other so much!
so let me get this right. kinda confusing for me a bit. so what you mean is Nee finally knows thot and bow love eachother so much. correct?

cikna

sarNie Adult
cikna, i understand why u don't wanna watch ep.13 it's very sad and depressing.

so let me get this right. kinda confusing for me a bit. so what you mean is Nee finally knows thot and bow love eachother so much. correct?
yup. i can't remember which episode but thot told nee that he married bow not because of nee but because he loves her very2 much. and i guessing when bow went to see nee to convince her not to file for a divorce from pong, nee kind of made a conclusion also loves her brother. that was at the beginning pf of ep13 rite? i tried to continue to watch but I can't ! it's so not right!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^teedee, did you skip today episode? Nee said to Baitong 'P'TOR LOVES BOW not someone who only think of herself like you!'
so i'm assuming, she concluded that Tor loves Bow and she also loves him back since Bow went over to her place to talk to her about Pong and the whole divorce thing. I guess the two women come to an agreement since Nee thinks that Bow's a good person.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah nee finally understand and accept that thot love bow so much after she and bow get to talk in ep.13
yeah i skip the part nee talks to baithong. don't wanna watch it. cause read from summary already.
but still makes me mad that thot believes baithong so easily. i know the situation makes it look like bow was the one who hurt his sister. but again it's more his lack of trust for her that makes him conclude she's the bad one without really analysising the circumstances. cause if he take the time to analysis the situation he'll know bow won't hurt his sister. which it's sad. how can a relationship survive when the couple lack trust. and the conclusion is separted. from loving so much to hating so much. very sad indeed. next ep more sadness for bow. poor her. doesn't deserve this treatment at all. thos is so crazy. but i kinda feel the same way he feels about bow. i hate him but still love him cause his reasons is understandable and he is in so much pain. cause he's not a bad person by heart of course we all can see that.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
i like ur analysis a lot. totally agree with you. the title of the lakorn does really goes with both Bow and Thos.
their love is so deep.so deep that it doubles the love and hate. it's fun and tiring rooting their love though.
yeah don't understand how baithong can be so evil. she's cold blooded murder. just for 1 guy she can do anything. that's scary. make me wonder if real life there is such a person. but i say there is a possiblity.
It definitely is a roller coaster for us all, LOL...I haven't been this emotionally invested in the pranang since JR.
I mean, I don't know if an evil person like that truly exists....but I've seen, I know someone who is a bad person, but thinks they're good...has no sense of right and wrong and no kind of normal logic whatsoever...Has no common sense either...it's so hard to believe a person like that exists, but they do...I just have the bad luck of knowing them...But I don't know, I think people like Baithong really exist, they're called sociopaths, that's what she is...But most of them have deep hurts that caused them to be the way they are, what's Baithong's excuse?

No one should be that selfish for a man who clearly and obviously doesn't love you...She pisses me off, her character pisses me off...this is beyond the other n'rais...If he wanted to be with her, he would've fallen for her already...She can't blame her dad for making her fall for Thot or whatever she said in the earlier episodes...She is beyond shameless, and is an embarassment to women everywhere...I hope no one like her exists...that's just sad.

I think he jumped off the cliff...emotionally...it's like he has no boundaries, it's like some demon has taken over his body...that he's possessed with all those bad feelings and it's making him be a completely different person...The lengths he will go to to get revenge...it's like what the bad people do, but he's not bad...

I think it was good that Nee realized everything, but sad that it's too late...it's good she got to see Baithong for who she really is, just wished her brother would see too...I think it's when Bow sacrificed her life for Nee in that wine cellar was when she realized Bow was really a good person...and then when she shows up after she regains her memory, to tell her that stuff about Pong, she was even sure...It's so sad she had to die though, cuz I would've loved to see her relationship with her sister-in-law...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
raymond_obsessed Posted Today, 06:28 AM
I think he jumped off the cliff...emotionally...it's like he has no boundaries, it's like some demon has taken over his body...that he's possessed with all those bad feelings and it's making him be a completely different person...The lengths he will go to to get revenge...it's like what the bad people do, but he's not bad...
again i like ur way of putting your thoughts together. geezs,you do it so well. totally agree. he's not who is really is. his good sense is gone. the sweet loving thos to his "tee ruk" bow has disappear. only a cruel person who see her as his like his enemy that he has to hurt comes replace instead. so sad.