Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

cecilia

Staff member
Weir is not Thot and Pinky is not Bow. They're just actors doing great jobs together. So maybe Weir and Pan are not compatible onscreen but the same can't be said about their relationship offscreen. Weir has admitted that they're together and their families know each other. I think that speaks a lot about their relationship. But then again, anything could happen - it's just a part of life.
well said -- i just need to stay focus at time b/c of ATEAM great chemistry onscreen as well ^^
I've tried not to wish bad stuff on their significant other offscreen (as lesson has learned by watching aum/pinky trouble love)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Man the preview for next week looks intense!! So i guess nee is going to die after baitong pushes her down!! Tos looks so sad!! I'm sure he was really mad and wasn't thinking when he took the ring off. Now i can't wait for next week!!!

Today's episode Baitong really pissed me off!! Gosh she really needs to die and get punished for the things she did! Seriously tos needs to stop hanging with her. he has a sister and wife to worry about! and pong needs to get out of everyones life! he left his wife so why does he keep on calling her thats so annoying! I'm glad that bow got her memory back but she really needs to tell tos that she got it back and really wants to be with him!! Next week is not going to get better for the two. But i guess she does deserve to recive punishment because of what she did to him at the police station, that was sad, she said she was going to kill herself and he tried to stop her man! It made me so frustrated! I agree with you teedee that best part was her dad choking pong!

what did baitong's dad say to tos about baitong, and why was she hugging him, did he agree to marry her or something! Damn makes it more complicated!!

I guess he's going to kidnap her next week and then the week after that will be when baitong's evil doing is revealed. I'm disappointed at her dad, if he was feeling guilty he should tell tos what really happened with chakorn and her what she did to his family!!

the picture of weir in the water is cute!!! he looks so happy to be in the water like a child!!

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
well said -- i just need to stay focus at time b/c of ATEAM great chemistry onscreen as well ^^
Lol - thanks.

Anyway, I used to work at a local production house years ago and had met quite a number of local star actors in my country. I came to realise that some of them might play a bitch on screen but they can be the sweetest person offscreen. Some had similar personalities to their usual roles onscreen. Some were just quiet and kept to themselves. Some can be flirty with other actors/actresses/crew members even though they're already in a relationship. Some actors didn't look very confident/charismatic offscreen when I met them but somehow the audience could see their charm onscreen. Takes all kinds of people there. ;)

I've tried not to wish bad stuff on their significant other offscreen (as lesson has learned by watching aum/pinky trouble love)
Aum/Pinky .. umm - some might scorn them for being a couple in the first place. I'd say, it's good that they gave it a try coz you'd never know what might be if you don't. So it didn't work. That's life.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Btw - I concur what Keira Knightley said about onscreen chemistry (with Matthew Macfadyen) on "Pride & Prejudice".

CS: You and your Mr. Darcy, Matthew McFayden, had amazing on-screen chemistry. He has said that chemistry doesn't exist, that it comes more from the acting. Do you feel the same way?
Knightley: I think that's absolutely right. It was really interesting, because I was cast before we found our Mr. Darcy, so I was in on a lot of the auditions for several other people who went up for the role and they were all fantastic. It was weird, because I love Matthew to pieces--he's completely amazing--but when we were auditioning, there were certain people that I clicked with a lot more. We had a great time. I talked with people a lot more than I talked with Matthew, but for some reason, as soon as we did the scene, it just absolutely clicked. And maybe it was styles or something to do with the way I saw Elizabeth and the way he saw Darcy just mixed together the best or whatever it was. I don't know. I think maybe I agree, but sometimes you can have great actors working together and yet something just slightly misses, so I guess if everybody has a common vision of what it is, if that's in sync, then that's what the chemistry is, not necessarily between the actual people.

masusanlee

sarNie Hatchling
mann, I don't think that I'm going to watch this episode!! It's too SAD!!! :(

but i DID get a chance to see the preview of next week's episode..... and uhhhh, not sure if I want to watch that too, but it's almost like the most important part/turn of the lakorn... so maybe I should?

I just really hate all of these negativity!! I hope that the producer will have a REALLY good ending that will cover up for all the misunderstandings, and sad scenes.... :) That would be awesome!!

cikna

sarNie Adult
Errrm - I must admit that I'm a bit perplexed of the perspective that just bcoz Weir and Pinky have great onscreen chemistry, they'd be suitable for each other offscreen. I don't really follow actors' personal lives (whether Thai lakorns or our local stars or Hollywood) so I don't know much about Weir, Pancake or Pinky but imho great onscreen relationship won't necessarily translate into the same thing offscreen - and vice versa - good relationship offscreen can't always be adapted onscreen (I'm talking generally here).

Weir is not Thot and Pinky is not Bow. They're just actors doing great jobs together. So maybe Weir and Pan are not compatible onscreen but the same can't be said about their relationship offscreen. Weir has admitted that they're together and their families know each other. I think that speaks a lot about their relationship. But then again, anything could happen - it's just a part of life.
nicely put, kak. now, i don't really care who pinky and weir ended up with in real life. that is their prerogative. i love their characters in WWHJ so much!!! i love all those sweet scenes between them :wub: . and i'm scared to watch the kidnapping and torturing... :( . there's nothing i can say about baithong and pong, much has been said. :ph34r: . i'm looking forward for our pranangs reconciliation... :blush:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
knew it if mention pancake will irritate some people. lol
but wanna say i get it weir and pinky may look cute together on screen but that doesn't mean they will have chemistry off screen. but for me, weir and pinky make me believe they are really thos and bow, they bring the characters alive, they have such great chemistry that make me believe they really love eachother. it's call crazy, fever. so when people go crazy over a couple of course we want them to be real lovers but we can separate reality and fiction. i think weir and pinky have similar personalities which suits to be close friends more than bf/gf. and can tell how tight weir relationship is with pancake and pinky herself has someone she's seeing so chances of her and weir as a real couple is hard to happen. so take it easy pancake's fans.
even though pinky+weir can't be real lovers but i'll settle for them as lovers on screen. pinky and weir has become a hot couple on screen already. they're lucky to have met eachother on screen and click well together that make the fans go crazy over them, cause not many actor+actress can find their soulmate on screen. pray they will get to pair up again. come on don't start a feud in here don't want it to be like pantip board that use to fight over this topic before. peace. :D

cecilia

Staff member
^teedee, it's okay -- some may find it offend .. but for those of us, who takes thing in two ways, it's okay ..
wouldn't it be nice to see a couple going onscreen to offscreen and still hit it hot like BRAGELINA :wub:

woohooo, i just finish my bittersweet mv with english subtitle -- will upload it to share with all the WWHJ LOVERS in here :wub:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia glad we agree. yeah would be good if couple i love on screen are really in love off screen.
but then their chemistry will disappear on screen though.
will wait to c ur mv. next wk eps. will feel sorry for both thos+bow, but more sorry for bow though.

cikna

sarNie Adult
^teedee, it's okay -- some may find it offend .. but for those of us, who takes thing in two ways, it's okay ..
wouldn't it be nice to see a couple going onscreen to offscreen and still hit it hot like BRAGELINA :wub:

woohooo, i just finish my bittersweet mv with english subtitle -- will upload it to share with all the WWHJ LOVERS in here :wub:
don't worry, teedee. i don't think fights will happen here. everything is all good. ;)

ceci, aha.., can't wait for your masterpiece. ur mvs is definitely a must for me to watch.

anyways, i have some questions abt epi 12:

i don't understand thai, so i wonder

1) did baithong's father wanted thot to take baithong as his second wife / takes care of baithong
2) did pong asked bow to run away with him in front of her family?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
knew it if mention pancake will irritate some people. lol
but wanna say i get it weir and pinky may look cute together on screen but that doesn't mean they will have chemistry off screen. but for me, weir and pinky make me believe they are really thos and bow, they bring the characters alive, they have such great chemistry that make me believe they really love eachother. it's call crazy, fever. so when people go crazy over a couple of course we want them to be real lovers but we can separate reality and fiction. i think weir and pinky have similar personalities which suits to be close friends more than bf/gf. and can tell how tight weir relationship is with pancake and pinky herself has someone she's seeing so chances of her and weir as a real couple is hard to happen. so take it easy pancake's fans.
even though pinky+weir can't be real lovers but i'll settle for them as lovers on screen. pinky and weir has become a hot couple on screen already. they're lucky to have met eachother on screen and click well together that make the fans go crazy over them, cause not many actor+actress can find their soulmate on screen. pray they will get to pair up again. come on don't start a feud in here don't want it to be like pantip board that use to fight over this topic before. peace. :D
I agree with you, we just hope that our favorite couples onscreen will become real life couples but we can separate fantasy from reality. You're right that it's hard for actors to find other actors that they can have such great chemistry with...In America, that happens so often, where two people can do a great movie or show together, they have great chemistry onscreen, and they either end up dating or married, that's where I get my idea from...but then it just depends on the people.

They definitely should do more lakorns together, come on, if they can pair Pat & Por so many times, why can't they do that with Weir and Pinky? And I don't even think those other two look good together...but the fans love 'em...So maybe with our love for this couple, they'd pair them up often too.

I didn't watch today's episode at all, I guess I'll wait til it gets subbed, there's no need to watch bad scenes if I don't understand what's going on...I really do feel bad for this couple, there are so many misunderstandings between them...at least it's almost over, and the good scenes will come shortly...But the thing is, teedee, how do the sisters get a hold of the baby to take her to the hospital? Shouldn't Thot have his niece with him?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I only watched the last 10 mins. I'm know I'd probably jump another bridge if I watch more misunderstandings and annoying people. Next week looks G double O D good! Can't wait.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
raymond_obsessed Posted Today, 05:53 AM

I agree with you, we just hope that our favorite couples onscreen will become real life couples but we can separate fantasy from reality. You're right that it's hard for actors to find other actors that they can have such great chemistry with...In America, that happens so often, where two people can do a great movie or show together, they have great chemistry onscreen, and they either end up dating or married, that's where I get my idea from...but then it just depends on the people.

They definitely should do more lakorns together, come on, if they can pair Pat & Por so many times, why can't they do that with Weir and Pinky? And I don't even think those other two look good together...but the fans love 'em...So maybe with our love for this couple, they'd pair them up often too.

I didn't watch today's episode at all, I guess I'll wait til it gets subbed, there's no need to watch bad scenes if I don't understand what's going on...I really do feel bad for this couple, there are so many misunderstandings between them...at least it's almost over, and the good scenes will come shortly...But the thing is, teedee, how do the sisters get a hold of the baby to take her to the hospital? Shouldn't Thot have his niece with him?
yeah they should keep pairing up. can't get enough of them. was crazy about them since tkc and more in wwhj. but i think they should get a chance to pair up again since there's lots of wwhj fever. hopefully. pray.
spoil: bow and her sister went to see the baby at thos's farm, he wasn't there. the baby was real sick, bow feel sorry so tell her sister to take the baby to the hospital. then thos came so bow went to stalled him while her sister take the baby away. thos was still sad and depress about his sister's death so he let baithong be in charge of taking care of the baby but of course the evil girl doesn't care about the baby,taew call bow tell her about the baby's conditon so that's why bow and her sister came. then after her sister took the baby. bow was gonna leave too, she went with one of the town people's car. after thos saw the baby missing he went after bow. he ask where's the baby she deny doesn't know, he got mad so tie her up and put her in his car and lock her there, while he went to look for the baby at her house but noone was there. so he took her to his house in the city, he took her to his sister room force her to say sorry to nee's pic but she won't and loose balance and her forehead hit the floor, then he drag her out of the room. he came back saw nee's nanny use a pillow to suffocate bow but he just stands and watch satifsy then can't watch any longer and stop the lady. he meant to held bow hostage till he get the baby back. but after pong got a hold of the baby he won't let thos come close and hire a lawyer to get custody of the baby so make thos so mad. so he drag bow into the woods which she was still tied up and fainted and wake up again in the cottage from the thunder sound. she can tell he was drunk cause saw the beer pot beside him. she tried to get away but he pull her back, and when he turn around gonna leave, she hit him with a flashlight he got mad and rape her.

cecilia

Staff member
1) did baithong's father wanted thot to take baithong as his second wife / takes care of baithong
2) did pong asked bow to run away with him in front of her family?
1. yes, he did. Ask Tor to marry Baitong and that if Tor needs something, he'll do anything for him. Tor answer back and say that he only sees her as his sister. Her father then kneel down and ask again that can he please help him b/c he have done everything he could to stop her from intervening with Tor's matter but it just seem to get worst as time goes by. He believe only Tor can help with this matter. Tor then reply that he's sorry, he can't accept this honorable request from him.

2. he wants her go out of town with him but she said she needs to tell her family first. Her dad came out and say that he won't allow such things and that Bow has a husband, even though she don't remember anything, she could at least listen and trust him. That's when pong argue back and say that her dad knows well that Tor only hurt Bow -- her sister than rush in and said that Pong have no right to scold at her dad b/c he's not man enough.

finally got my mv upload .. here it is ja : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_uh15GClYs

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia Posted Today, 09:08 AM
finally got my mv upload .. here it is ja : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_uh15GClYs
cecilia very nicely done,love your mv, love the song. like the subtitle.
i remember this song was in wan and roatmae's lakorn. i think this song goes well with thos+bow more than wan+roatmae's lakorn.
ur mv became one of my favorite mv now. :D
the song really goes well with bow, esp. in the upcoming eps. thos will be so mean to her. :lmao:

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
Errrm - I must admit that I'm a bit perplexed of the perspective that just bcoz Weir and Pinky have great onscreen chemistry, they'd be suitable for each other offscreen. I don't really follow actors' personal lives (whether Thai lakorns or our local stars or Hollywood) so I don't know much about Weir, Pancake or Pinky but imho great onscreen relationship won't necessarily translate into the same thing offscreen - and vice versa - good relationship offscreen can't always be adapted onscreen (I'm talking generally here).

Very well explained dear...I wish readers would understand it soooo well that onscreen lovers would not always apply offscreen.An actor already committed to another actress or to whoever shouldn't be wished something undesirable for him and his loved one.Let them be who they are.Let them love who they really love.

cikna

sarNie Adult
If only I know how to do screen caps..... -_- . anyways, in epi 11, when nee was trying to reach bow's handphone and she succeeded speed dialled thot, i noticed several miscalls appear on bow's cell. one obvious misscall was listed as "MY LOVE". hahaha!!! did she listed thot as "My Love" / Teeruk in her phone :lol: :wub: ...or was that the "good-for-nothing" pong calling?? u know what, I am to BELIEVE it was thot calling! :drool:

p/s: when nee did press the speed dial to thot, what was written on the phone? i mean, i would like to know what does that thai spelling says in english when thot's number appear on bow's cell. i must be very CRAZy to even ask this. oh, well.... :wacko:

cikna

sarNie Adult
aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, ceci, I LOVE THE MV!!!! It has all my favourite scenes of thot and bow together, sweet or bittersweet. keep them coming!!! cikna sayang ceci!! hahaha!!!

cikna

sarNie Adult
yeah they should keep pairing up. can't get enough of them. was crazy about them since tkc and more in wwhj. but i think they should get a chance to pair up again since there's lots of wwhj fever. hopefully. pray.
spoil: bow and her sister went to see the baby at thos's farm, he wasn't there. the baby was real sick, bow feel sorry so tell her sister to take the baby to the hospital. then thos came so bow went to stalled him while her sister take the baby away. thos was still sad and depress about his sister's death so he let baithong be in charge of taking care of the baby but of course the evil girl doesn't care about the baby,taew call bow tell her about the baby's conditon so that's why bow and her sister came. then after her sister took the baby. bow was gonna leave too, she went with one of the town people's car. after thos saw the baby missing he went after bow. he ask where's the baby she deny doesn't know, he got mad so tie her up and put her in his car and lock her there, while he went to look for the baby at her house but noone was there. so he took her to his house in the city, he took her to his sister room force her to say sorry to nee's pic but she won't and loose balance and her forehead hit the floor, then he drag her out of the room. he came back saw nee's nanny use a pillow to suffocate bow but he just stands and watch satifsy then can't watch any longer and stop the lady. he meant to held bow hostage till he get the baby back. but after pong got a hold of the baby he won't let thos come close and hire a lawyer to get custody of the baby so make thos so mad. so he drag bow into the woods which she was still tied up and fainted and wake up again in the cottage from the thunder sound. she can tell he was drunk cause saw the beer pot beside him. she tried to get away but he pull her back, and when he turn around gonna leave, she hit him with a flashlight he got mad and rape her.
how did i miss reading this??? what went wrong??? what?? he just stood there and watched she got strangled?? somebody has to smack him so hard on his head to knock senses out of him!! u know what, let me do it! :angry:

"ko ni bangang ke apa, thot? cube bukak mata tu luas2. pakai otak, bukan pakai kepala lutut! your wife sikit punye concern dgn innocent child, ko tahu ikut emosi ko yang tak betul tue! nak kat tak cerdik, ada vineyard sikit punye besar. ini kes bangang la ni!!!!!!!"

hehehe...do pardon me..u know what, just ignore me...i'm expressing myself...i'm cursing thot in malay language. now i feel much better!!! -_-