Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
muahah.. sticky hot ice cream .. i like that .. with baby, it'll be cherry on top :clap:

as for pinky/weir team -- they each have their own individual forum already, i don't feel the need for it Lol
Grace and her team did well for PAN/PINKY's forum -- since both are lovers onscreen and off screen, i'm sure, the girls have done weir/pinky some wonder ^^

ok but it would be good too if someone make for only pinky n weir. :yahoo: :yahoo:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
yeah! more pictures!!! building up the excitement!! I can't wait to watch this weeks episode! I do think that because of baitong the ratings went down! I hope it gets better next week so that we can get 16 episodes!!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
The lakorn was progressing reasonably...but for sure it's because Baithong was doing all the bad things, but stupid Thot still blames Bow...on top of that, his sister is evil as hell and he still helps her.

I think this week will be better, since she gets amnesia, I'm sure we're all curious to see how that all plays out...but then next week might be horrible, cuz Thot will go back to hurting Bow all over again...is it weird that I wanna see that? I mean, I hate that he treats her badly, but then that's the only way we'd get to see him express his feelings towards Bow, even if it is bad...I want to see him react to his own evil deeds...because he will hate her, but he'll love her just as much, so even if it's hurting both of them by mistreating her, he still feels he needs to do it.

Plus, I don't think I've ever looked forward to an rawr scene, but I don't think I've ever seen the kind that's in this lakorn. It's different, granted, he is angry like all the other p'eks, but he's drunk and really hurt by her "betrayal." So this kind of rawr isn't as unreasonable as the others...and it seems much more intense, what with the clothes tearing.

I think these two have become my favorite couple...I've never really had one that I've felt this strongly about and wanting to see in more lakorns together...I guess they're my Ateam. But what can we call them? Winky? LOL

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Wow...finally Wier admitted that he and Pan is dating...
He's talked about her in other interviews before...and they were even on a talk show together, talking about their relationship...

Sadly, it's true...I really would love to see him and Pinky dating in real life...but I'll just settle for as many lakorns as they can be in together.

I just thought of this, they should have Weir and Win do another lakorn together and their partners can be Pinky and Kwan...I didn't like Pancake in Plik Din Su Dao, or anything...that would be so cool...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
raymond_obsessed Posted Today, 06:10 PM
Plus, I don't think I've ever looked forward to an rawr scene, but I don't think I've ever seen the kind that's in this lakorn. It's different, granted, he is angry like all the other p'eks, but he's drunk and really hurt by her "betrayal." So this kind of rawr isn't as unreasonable as the others...and it seems much more intense, what with the clothes tearing.
agree his reason does make sense, understandable. he was really hurt. yeah the pass eps. was frustrating with baithong making them misunderstands and argue so can make the viewers turn away the channel cause don't wanna be stress. so hope the rating will be high this week. so there will be 16 eps. yeah want them to focus on the story and scripts more than the rating but then ch7 care a lot about rating though.

choo

sarNie Adult
choo that was in episode 10 after baitong told nee that bow could be poisoning her. so she threw rice at bow and yelled at her and tos defended bow.
ahh yeah okay i remember now, somehow, i just didnt' remember seeing them in those outfits at all. haha thanks girl! ^^

--btw, Kristy & Ceci, your siggies are hawtt! :wub: :wub: :spin:

sreypoch

sarNie Hatchling
rumors pinky+weir will have a new lakorn together call "Pi lieng" a re-make of varoot+tom lakorn. i think this lakorn is not interesting and kinda boring too. want to see pinky+weir pair up in a re-make lakorn "se ra da ran" would be better. cause this story is romantic. kinda similar to wwhj. cause p'ek kidnap n'ek too. and he was known for being this cruel guy but really he's nice esp. sweet to n'ek. love her since first saw her pic and love her a lot. and he is the leader of his people. and they ride horses too. a lot of the fans want to see pinky play as n'ek in this lakorn cause think she really match this character and after they saw weir with beard in wwhj they think he can pull off the p'ek role in here too. i also think both of them match this characters and will be very cute together too.

Omg! It would be nice if they do a remake of Se Ra Da Ran. It's a classic. One of my all time favorite. As fan, can we request Weir and Pinky to star in this one? :D They are the perfect pair. I just can't get enough of Weir and Pinky. TKC and WWHJ is not enough for me. I want more. When are we going to have a Weir and Pinky team? Not to sound corny or anything, we should call them the WINKY team. :p

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. i was going to say, the scene was from Nee throwing them dishes at her .. that's why she got piss and yell back and walk away, leaving Wier speechless Lol

paof

Omg! It would be nice if they do a remake of Se Ra Da Ran. It's a classic. One of my all time favorite. As fan, can we request Weir and Pinky to star in this one? :D They are the perfect pair. I just can't get enough of Weir and Pinky. TKC and WWHJ is not enough for me. I want more. When are we going to have a Weir and Pinky team? Not to sound corny or anything, we should call them the WINKY team. :p

yeah me to cant get enough of pinky n weir too.it would be good if they remake Se Ra Da Ran too. that a good name for pinky n weir team, i go with you. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :lol:

paof

sorry but teedee can you tell me the summary of Se Ra Da Ran? sorry to ask u.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
agree his reason does make sense, understandable. he was really hurt. yeah the pass eps. was frustrating with baithong making them misunderstands and argue so can make the viewers turn away the channel cause don't wanna be stress. so hope the rating will be high this week. so there will be 16 eps. yeah want them to focus on the story and scripts more than the rating but then ch7 care a lot about rating though.
The ratings in Thailand however, don't reflect their actual viewers, cuz those of us who watch online are addicted to this lakorn, even if there is Baithong in it because we have the liberty of skipping or fast forwarding the scenes...Even if I was watching it on TV, I'd leave and return when Bow and Thot get back on screen...but if they want good ratings, then maybe they shouln't put so many misunderstandings in one lakorn...geez...I mean, it all makes sense, it's not reasonable, Thot clearly has trust issues, but they need to appease us fans and viewers if they want us to keep watching. It has nothing to do with the actors, they just need to let them tell the story and not focus on the ratings...it shouldn't be a reflection of how good the lakorn is.

I do hate Baithong, but I do understand why her character is necessary. If it wasn't for her, then there wouldn't be any drama, because she's the main instigator, therefore, the lakorn wouldn't be as interesting. She really tests Thot's love for Bow, and he sure doesn't love her enough to trust her...or, I think he loves her too much that he does trust her, and when Baithong reveals "the truth" to him, he feels so betrayed...He's a dummy...he always feels like he's been played when he really hasn't.

Seradalun

sarNie Egg

don't know the storyline yet, but p'jeab webmaster of pinkyclub said will post the storyline and pra'ek and nang'ek characters soon. i'm waiting anxiously too, if i know will come and tell asap.

Hi . I'm Wong Wien Hua Jai Fan like you guys, but we have talked a lot on Pantip. I read you guys' comment and feel that the viewers who live overseas are more mature than audience in Thailand. When we cheer up about the kiss scene, there are many debates from some parties and etc.

Just to drop note that we really love this lakorn and which Ch. 7 will not get too crazy about rating score since this lakorn is on air same time as Fai Chone Saeng and Ching Chang. Both have the same scores and not up. There are many sweet and loveing scenes after Khun Tos will torture Nong Bow. Can't wait to watch it. Your supports from Sarnworld are very helpful. I am planning to print it out to Ch. 7 and Kantana and let them know that there are many viewers who love this Lakorn.

Kantana does make a recall and comes back for the right Lakorn. Hope they will bounce back to be a good production company with the new lakorn and for this pair in " Seladalun" like my log in name.

All the best :rolleyes: