Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

cecilia

Staff member
muahah.. sticky hot ice cream .. i like that .. with baby, it'll be cherry on top :clap:

as for pinky/weir team -- they each have their own individual forum already, i don't feel the need for it Lol
Grace and her team did well for PAN/PINKY's forum -- since both are lovers onscreen and off screen, i'm sure, the girls have done weir/pinky some wonder ^^

choo

sarNie Adult
^^yeah haha just thought I'd throw it out there too ^__^
kek, yes baby will be cherry on top for sure!

--
btw has these been shared yet??

credit: น้ำหมากกระจาย@sukollawatclub

sukollawatclub

cecilia

Staff member
^look at that loving brother --- it would suck to be Nee Lol
i'm hoping we'll get cherry mix in the end too .. nothing taste better without them cherry top :yum!

choo

sarNie Adult

sukollawatclub

**hah not sure if this baby is in there? he/she looks like the one who Pom was holding..either way, so cute!

**sorry i'm spamming a bit. haha it won't let me post over the limit pics

here's mr. hotness getting ready. haha

outfits?

all pics pls credit: sukollawatclub

cecilia

Staff member
^must be his little nephew or niece ..
would be nice to see a little weir/pinky as well :wub:

the baby is so cute ..

choo

sarNie Adult
ahhah^ ceci, you're really hoping for that babie huh? haha me too <3

kkk,

^look at that loving brother --- it would suck to be Nee Lol
i'm hoping we'll get cherry mix in the end too .. nothing taste better without them cherry top :yum!
haha yes, I would hate to be Nee..nothing but brotherly love towards smexy Thot.

btw, funny story over the weekend..

i went home and the first thing that my sisters showed to me was this Thai Calender that my dad got a while back from our local Hmong store. haha
anywaise, we've been Aum A this whole time. I've flipped through the calender once b4 to see if I noticed anyone but I didn't notice anyone except for Aum. haha

But this time around, I decided to flip back a few pages again and guess who I saw!??

-__ Weir and Pancake! I was spazzing like ahhh!^^telling everyone that he was the guy in the lakorn I'm watching right now and how hot/great he was. haha [[crazy I know]]
..I said I'll bring him back with me when I came back to work but I totally forgot! T__T.

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. the joy of living old memory.
i did the same thing for the p'ek concert with ken/aum and some other legend actors.
it was pretty darn funny when i start flipping out

i am still very hopeful for such scene ..
like weir said in wwyw-pinky took his niece/nephew away, now she needs to pay back by giving him what he miss :clap:
that's when the r happen --- glad he came back and did a willing to makeup for the sad time :wub: ..
i was this hopeful in JLR and end up disappointed when there's no ARISOYA, dont' know how i can cope with another great fever without none in here Lol

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for pics choo. weir looks hot. the baby look so adorable. pinky look into the laptop hahah. she love surfing and reading news on herself and her lakorn. yep so lucky of nee that thot braid her hair such loving bro. hahah good comparison. hot like ice cream. agree. they are a hot couple. yep can't wait to see how the rape scene comes out. and esp. can't wait for the willing too. like that they have the willing after, yep a good make up for them.love this lakorn. it has everything that the fans like. well missing is a pregnant or baby scene but it's ok. at least there is lots of sweet scenes of weir+pinky i'm happy already.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
muahah.. sticky hot ice cream .. i like that .. with baby, it'll be cherry on top :clap:

as for pinky/weir team -- they each have their own individual forum already, i don't feel the need for it Lol
Grace and her team did well for PAN/PINKY's forum -- since both are lovers onscreen and off screen, i'm sure, the girls have done weir/pinky some wonder ^^
hehe, I was thinking the same thing, but yea they already have their own forums ^^

Ooh, thanks Choo =D
I like the picture with Weir tying his sister's hair, how cute ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
maybe teedee can go to pantip and give a shoutout that the girls here are hopeful for a baby, perhaps, they'll listen to us too Lol

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia Posted Today, 08:56 AM
maybe teedee can go to pantip and give a shoutout that the girls here are hopeful for a baby, perhaps, they'll listen to us too Lol
it's too late they already done filming. if the fans had send their comments earlier maybe we've seen a pregnant or baby scene.
but it's alrite. at least we got more sweet scenes of pinky+weir. is all good. ;)

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
thank you everyone for all the pics. It looks like so good. Can't wait to see eps 11 & 12. Love pinky & weir, they are so cute together.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
update news: it's not certain yet if they will have 15 or 16 eps. it's up to the rating. if the rating goes up then it'll be 16. if not then 15. cause ep.9+10 the rating went down 1 from 13 to 12. so have to root if will be 15 or 16 eps. but they already added the sweet scenes of pinky+weir as a bonus for the fans. well hope the rating goes up. the reconcile/make up parts will feel sorry for thot because everyone work together to get back at him. well he deserve it for hurting bow. hahah. first pic weir look so cute love his smile.

credit pantip.com and pinkysavika.com

cecilia

Staff member
the rating went down all b/c of BAITONG evilness and everyone's oblivious of her true intention.

i wish they could just focus more on the script itself ---

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
hah ceci, someone needs to make a Pinky/Weir team now too! ^__^
I can't get enough of these two either. THey're like Ice - Cream. haha

Luv the new pictures teedee!! ^__^ Lol Weir runs away from Bow's dad?? :eek: :eek:

yeah i know someone should make a weir n pinky team. :yahoo: :yahoo: :loool:

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
the rating went down all b/c of BAITONG evilness and everyone's oblivious of her true intention.

i wish they could just focus more on the script itself ---

i think so too because of baitong. :angry: