Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
credit pinkysavika.com their last day of filming 8-16-09
ahhh so cute! wanna scream hehe. this should be the scene he came to reconcile with her at her parent's house.
love the way weir look at pinky. so cute!

this scene was film on 8-13-09 ahhh..another kiss :wub:

can't wait to see these scenes.the fans who went to the set&saw the filming said they added more sweet scenes&confirm it's very cute! :D

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so cute i cant wait to see all those scene :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: ... i love weir n pinky so much. i want to go to the set n see it too. :spin:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah se-ra-da-ran was one of my favorite lakorn. also my sister's favorite too. like the ost. in here too. would be a dream come true if weir and pinky pair up in this lakorn. the director of srdr is the same director as wwhj. would be good if he directed again if they decided to re-make it. cause love his directing. yeah weir is so funny when talks about the rape scene.lol. yep so in love with weir+pinky. such cute perfect couple! hope they'll get to pair up again soon.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
ahhh so cute! wanna scream hehe. this should be the scene he came to reconcile with her at her parent's house.

can't wait to see these scenes.the fans who went to the set&saw the filming said they added more sweet scenes&confirm it's very cute! :D
Screaming with Joy!!!!!!!! :lol: The last picture makes me want to watch it more!! Thanks for sharing teedee!! I wish i could go and visit the set!! I think he jumped into the pool himself to make her help him so that he could get close to her! :wub: I'm so excited for the up coming episodes!!!! Thanks you made my day!

is it really true that it's the same director? even more reason to cast the two for the role!! Yes my sister also loved the OST! I just found a clear version on YT a while ago!!! I'm currently watching it!! :blush:

lol there is someone standing directly right behind her! Maybe it's the director seeing if the kiss is good enough! :lol: :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i was thinking the same he probably jump into the pool so she will feel sorry for him. but ahhh..so sweet that she dried his hair.
yep it's true the same director in srdr and wwhj and same company too which is kantana. that's why make me want to see the re-make more. yeah probably the director behind her for the rehearse part cause she was still wearing the jacket. see how detail the director is has to watch it close. hahah wonder if he really kiss her for the rehearse part. lol

lynn

sarNie Juvenile

credit pantip

What episode were the scenes in? I swear that I watched all of the episode and have not seen these scenes yet.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
lynn are you talking about the above pics that the fans took on the set? if so, it's the scenes toward the end when he comes to reconcile with her. after he know the truth that baithong is behind all the evil plans. and after her parents take her back home. and after the kidnap, rape, torture, willing scenes. so it'll be cute parts of them after many dramas.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
lynn
I think it's episode 10...I don't remember though, but it was this past week's episodes

cecilia

Staff member
i'm floor .. it's official i'm in love with pinky/weir
i'm on their love ship now -- i want them in real life instead of pan/weir now!!
i love it .. got me feeling queasy all over -- i can't wait for all these scene,
i'll bare BAITONG'S scene just so i wont' miss any pinky/weir moment, even in this critical time of their marriage !!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah agree wish weir and pinky dated in real life. she make more cutier couple with him than pancake. yeah i'll suck it in and watch those misunderstands and drama scenes of them cause know there will be more sweet scenes of them after that. now it cheer me up. have something to look forward too :D the 4th pic probably she hold the scripts. but cute she still dried his hair for him after they done film the scenes already. how sweet of her.

cecilia

Staff member
^i'm serious .. i'm seeing sparks in their eyes.
love the way they gave each other eye contact
i love their body language -- it's super cute ..
can't wait til i get my dvd of this lakorn as well.

looking forward to all these makeup/reconcile moment of the pair.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep agree they are good in giving eachother eyes contact. also they both have nice eyes and know how to use their eyes well to express their feelings out. as well as their body language and tone of voice too. they both have good qualities of being a good actor/actress. yeah me too, the make up parts will be so cute! can't wait! definately will get myself dvds of this lakorn too. it already became one of my favorite lakorn of pinky+weir. and best lakorn of 2009. such a good birthday present for me this year. hehe.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Pinky drying Weir's hair is after the scene? If it is-CUTE!!! Thank u 4 sharing, Teedee!!!!!!

***wait...i see it is the last pic of pinky holding the script. the other ones are part of the scene.

Lynn, I believe those caps are from episode 10.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
pinky dried weir's hair is part of the scene but it's sweet of her to still continue to dried his hair after they done filming even though she was holding the scripts. the fans that visit the set said kantana cast/crew are so happy that the fans love this lakorn and they go in and read the fan's comments in pantip too. maybe that's why they added more sweet scenes to make the fans happy. love them for listening to the fans. that's the good thing about filming and airing the same time so they can add more scenes to satisfy the fans. the fans&kantana are so cute.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
i am happy they listen to the fans and put more sweet scenes in. this is for the fans. people wouldn't have acting jobs if they didn't have fans.

choo

sarNie Adult
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/6825/we...kywipehair2.jpg

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/6335/weirpinkywipehair5.jpg
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/7602/weirpinkywipehair3.jpg
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/3937/weirpinkybts2.jpg
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/9710/weirpinkybts3.jpg
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/4359/we...kywipehair4.jpg
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/7457/weirpinkybts4.jpg
http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/5973/weirpinkybts.jpg

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/2884/weirpinkybtskiss.jpg

can't wait to see these scenes.the fans who went to the set&saw the filming said they added more sweet scenes&confirm it's very cute! :D[/quote]

OMfggawdddd!!!

the pictures!! sooo frigggin (&^*%&*^%*&^(*&98234792387w@#$@#%^#^ [size=5][b][color="red"]cuteeeeeeeeee!!![/size][/b][/color]

yikes have to back track with you gals!! haha

[quote="ceda_lee, post: 640459"]I was laughing my butt of on WWYWY...especially the part where Weir talks about the r scene..."cheet suer phab lek jak gun set yep loy." LOL! He said it so casually, I was like WTF??? HAHAHA! Yeah, basically he rip off her clothes and took care of business.[/quote]

lOl i had no idea he was talking bout the R scene! I was sure he was probably talking about how he was ripping off of Bow though. haha ^what does "cheet suer phab lek jak gun set yep loy" if you don't mind translating? :)

*I really enjoyed the whole show though I couldn't understand a bit of it. haha

-btw, ceci, i've been wanting to watch their last lakorn together too but still haven't found time! soon though.
can't wait for this weeks!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
wanna tell about the make up scenes. the scene he jump into the pool is his way of proofing his love to her. the fans who visit the set said feel sorry for him cause she test his love. but will surely smile and laugh of his attempt to proof his love to her and was so sweet too. there's alot of calling "tee ruk" too, and there was a funny scene when bow's dad took out a gun gonna shoot thot. he all scare runs away & forgot where his car keys is. lol. weir look at himself playing this scene and cracks up. hahah. that's all they spoil. there is alot more cute scenes which is a bonus added esp. for the fans. oh gosh make me want to see these scenes so bad. sound like the reconcile/make up scenes will be so cute/funny. so looking forward to this parts. will surely satisfy the fans. :D the 2nd pic love it he make like puppy sad eyes at her when she dried his hair. ahhh weir so cute!

credit pinkysavika.com
he look at himself play the scene (he ran away when bow's dad took out a gun) and laughs.

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. everything of weir now is cute and narak -- he's handsome as well ..
i really am in love with them -- can't get enough of them.
the last time i have such high love for a pranang was of ateam, now, i get to add them to my fever chart :clap:

chong, i probably wait til next week to go to the city to get myself the copy of tkc :p
i love his slick looks in there as well -- love how he's attentive to her innocent mind ^^

thanks TEEDEE for the spoiler na kha .. i'm glad they listen to the fans -- stuff like this is what keep us going crazy for pranang ..
just glad i'm not crazy or delusional like them korean fanboys/fangirls ..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
credit pinkysavika.com

yeah me too love weir looks in tkc as well as pinky innocent character. they were adorable together.
yeah i'm happy and thank kantana that they see the importance of the fan's comments so added more sweet scenes of weir and pinky.
so i think weir and pinky will surely get pair up again with all these fever of them in wwhj.

choo

sarNie Adult
hah ceci, someone needs to make a Pinky/Weir team now too! ^__^
I can't get enough of these two either. THey're like Ice - Cream. haha

Luv the new pictures teedee!! ^__^ Lol Weir runs away from Bow's dad?? :eek: :eek: