Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I was watching an old clip of Weir and Aum and OMG, he's got the silliest laugh. I freaking love it!

See...now I'm obsessed. I'm youtub-ing everything on Weir.

Have I already mention that he's a giant compare to everyone else?
lol I've never heard Weir's laugh before. *wonders how it's like* This is basically my second lakorn of him. I only enjoyed his other lakorn with Kwan(Dung Duang Harutai), and bits/parts of the one with Aum. I think he has a charming voice that makes you melt, even though it may sound cheesy haha

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ok...first of all, Bow NEVER hurt his sister. He's dumb for not realizing that his sister is the intruder, not Bow. Bow didn't steal Pong from Nee. Nee came in last. I remember Pinky saying that to Nee too. I was like, you tell her girlfriend. See...that's what happens when it comes to the people you love. You're so quick to believe them that you forget about what's right and wrong and other people's feelings.

And stupid Pong's all like, Tot just wants to hurt Bow. HALLLOOO!!! He started this whole mess by cheating on Bow. He hurt her first. That selfish bastard. I loved it when Bow was like, you expect us to move on like nothing happened, like you can just forget about everything.

I just don't get how you can torture the person you love. Don't matter what anyone says...it's just plain wrong. BUT...I still love Weir. haha

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ok...first of all, Bow NEVER hurt his sister. He's dumb for not realizing that his sister is the intruder, not Bow. Bow didn't steal Pong from Nee. Nee came in last. I remember Pinky saying that to Nee too. I was like, you tell her girlfriend.
That's exactly what I said, but if they didn't make all of these things happen, we wouldn't have such a great plot. So in a way, I thanked it lmao​

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah totally agree he's stupid doesn't realize his sister is the one that is crazy. crazy with pong. bow is the pitiful one. not his sister. she's the one who has been betray by pong. and trick to come stay with him at his farm and was lied to the whole time. argghh just wanna sock his head. but it's realistic a brother loving his sister so much he doesn't really see what's really happening. or sees it but still can't help to side with his sister. yep Weir is a giant compare to everyone but i like tall guys. i think p'ek should be taller than n'ek to look good together. again have to say like someone said everyone in here is obsess with something only bow is the sane person. she has to take all these anger from everyone which she doesn't deserve it at all. :( another reason she stands it b/c of her mom cause her mom beg her to continue and stay to take care of nee esp. since nee is pregnant. so bow has a good reason to do what she does. cause as we know she love her family a lot esp. her mom and whatever she can do to make her mom happy she'll do it, like the part she agree to married thot. but is annoy that she doesn't tell pong off that she no longer loves him so he'll stop bothering her.

judyp

sarNie Adult
i agree how stupid pong looks when he says that thot and nee are trying to ruin his relationship with pinky. like you idiot. you're the one that ruined it. pong is pretty annoying. lol.

choo

sarNie Adult
I was watching an old clip of Weir and Aum and OMG, he's got the silliest laugh. I freaking love it!

See...now I'm obsessed. I'm youtub-ing everything on Weir.

Have I already mention that he's a giant compare to everyone else?
haah that's what I did all last week. :)
his laugh is soo dorky. haha

i'll try to find a clip..i saved so many fav. of Weir.haha

WEIR'S DOrky Funny Laugh! haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4ts1NpKy1c

ahahlol i'm lol-ing everytime

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^Wow, he shocked me with it, but it was pretty laugh out loud...it's nothing like Ken's dorky laugh...still funny though...I'd like to hear more of it

By the way, I agree that he's stupid for not seeing his sister for who she really is...but when it's your younger sibling, your only family, it's hard for you to believe or see that they're bad. Plus, she's very good at being two-faced with him. He only sees her as sweet and weak, always relying on and needing him.

In that latest clip I posted, they did talk about how much their characters loved each other...so that's why they both do the things they do...deep love...

cecilia

Staff member
Can someone please help make two pictures for me ... ?

1. I'm looking for a background picture for Wong Wian Hua Jai with Pinky and Weir cute pictures and with "Stars Subbing Team" name on it.

2. Another one I'm looking for is a picture with Wong Wian Hua Jai theme to make a cd's label ...

With both of the title: Wong Wian Hua Jai and Revolving Hearts on the picture with BLACK color on "Revolving" and RED color on "Hearts" as we have on our subbing video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffoB96LsaM4...feature=channel

Thank you an advance and greatly appreciate it. ^_^
1. this is what i got -- couldn't find any cute picture of them together to make a clear version, so use caps instead.

2. you need a picture or you want a cd label made?
here's a few example of what i've done in the past:

Iya

sarNie Adult
^Wow, he shocked me with it, but it was pretty laugh out loud...it's nothing like Ken's dorky laugh...still funny though...I'd like to hear more of it

By the way, I agree that he's stupid for not seeing his sister for who she really is...but when it's your younger sibling, your only family, it's hard for you to believe or see that they're bad. Plus, she's very good at being two-faced with him. He only sees her as sweet and weak, always relying on and needing him.

In that latest clip I posted, they did talk about how much their characters loved each other...so that's why they both do the things they do...deep love...
true what you said. :D i have two younger brothers and although we fight (who doesn't? :rolleyes: ), it's hard for me to think that they are bad.

btw, i'll be getting the site back in running, so hopefully we can still continue the gallery.

Iya

sarNie Adult
1. this is what i got -- couldn't find any cute picture of them together to make a clear version, so use caps instead.

2. you need a picture or you want a cd label made?
here's an example of what i've done in the past:
beautiful work :clap: !!! i love the poster :drool:. it's so cute. :spin: keep up the good work.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Choo, that was funny. Thanks for sharing it. I remember seeing that a while back. Aum hits hard just cause he kept messing up and calling her "P." Both were roll your head back and laugh with your whole heart.

Ceci, nice stuff and good work, babe!

choo

sarNie Adult
^^ur welcome Dal!

AHAHlol yeah Ken's laugh is so dorky, period. haha

--Ceci, :rolleyes: your gfx is always amazing. ^__^

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Ken laughs with his whole heart too. I think he has the dorkiest, cutest laugh out of all of them. Weir is close coming in second.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Ceci, quit showing off, we know you're talented...just kidding, I love your work
I went by the Ch. 7 website to find some cute pics of the couple, but there aren't very many...I think we got jipped...Man, when Prajan See Roong started airing, Ch. 3 had LOADS of beautiful pics of everyone, the individuals, couples, certain scenes...Ch. 7 sucks...

It's such a cute lakorn, but I think they used the good pics for the credits or whatever they do during the episodes...and wallpapers

And I love that Ken is so handsome and seems so serious, but that crazy goofy laugh comes out of him...LOVE IT!!! Especially during those Jai Rao bloopers

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia, nice poster on pinky+weir. yeah i like it too when weir talks about their character said they love eachother a lot. ahhh.sweet...deep love..true..p'ek and n'ek does things b/c of the love they have for eachother. sometimes it doesn't make sense why they do what they do but sometimes love make you do things that is dumb. and i like that both sides shows how much they love eachother, ex.like bow take the crap from his sister and later on from him too b/c of the love that she has for him that is so much. that she takes the pain and forgives him no matter how much he has hurt her. cause love is forgiving, esp. when the person you love doesn't do in on purpose but b/c of misunderstanding that drive him to do what he did like. i remember there was this line that i like that he said to his sister goes something like "i want you to accept bow, because i really love her" ahhh...

choo

sarNie Adult
new pics!

^gawd, Thot looks so good here. ^__^

LOl he's must have been like, why is she here? "what have i been drinking??"

^ah, look @ Bow and Pong's faces!

ewww, go away Baithong!

oh hell no! I didn't know they have another
kissing
part!
*puke.

lol gotta love Thot's face exp. there // looks like Baithong only got his chin .haha

credit: kantana // sukollawatclub

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
makes me so pissed seeing these pics and bow has to come and see them :arrg:
baithong such a b i t c h and he just let her kiss him like that arrgh jerk!!!
that's why i hated this part, just wanna skip to the part he kidnap her already so they can be alone together with no interruption.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Now that I know bad stuff is ahead, I rewatched it with subs...and there's things I didn't notice the first time...maybe cuz I wasn't paying attention. Like in episode 2 when Thot thinks Bow left him, but she went for a walk on the vineyard...he didn't act angry like a man who was losing leverage, he was panicking like a man who was never going to see her ever again. I thought it was sweet, he practically freaked out, and just his emotion at the time, it seemed that he was worried he'd never see her again.

Then the conversation with Bow's family after they find out who he really is. He's so sincere and genuine with them, he really does want to help her and change her mind with his love for her...

The scene where Thot finds Bow on the ground with Pong near her...it's funny cuz he threatens him that if he doesn't take care of his sister, then he will torture and hurt Bow in a worse way...but in the same breath, two seconds later, he says Bow's name in the most gentle, caring way ever...Pong is an idiot if he can't see that Thot really does care for Bow...But he's an idiot no matter what.

I love how Thot teases Bow...it's friggin hilarious. Everytime I watch their scene, I can't help but smile. Even his threats to her make me laugh.

Aww, I didn't know that when he was wounded, he gave her the chance to run, without making her feel guilty for having to take care of him, but she stayed...I'm starting to fall for Thot...LOL

But then he's going to break the promise he made to her family to not hurt Bow or let her heart get broken again.

cecilia

Staff member
today episode piss me off .. SO MUCH BICKERING & misunderstanding .. however, there's some cute moment or laughable moment :p
i love the part when he overheard Bow talking on the phone that she wants to hug and sleep with ..
he thought it was PONG -- took the phone away and shut it off -- got into an argument and super jealous. he walk away, angry. LOl

mauahah. what's so funny and cute is that .. BOW'S MOM WANT A GRANDCHILD soon. so she ask Bow for the favor -- bow try to tell her mom but couldn't so she make up the story that that she's not ready to have kids. LOl her mom then go to Tor and ask him (it's a funny scene) -- ask him to hurry up and give her a grandchild--Tor then dont' know what to say but make up another lies that his body is not ready -- not that it's not healthy but it's just :loool:

i also like the part of him, forcing a kiss on Bow when he sees Pong's down below their window, staring at Bow. After the kiss, Bow pushed him away and yell at him, about to hit him but he threaten her that if she continue, he'll do more than just a KISS :p -- this shut her off quick :lol:

BAITONG is getting SUPER OBSESSES AND CRAZY! -- just by hearing Tor constantly say 'MY WIFE' -- the anger in her boil up and want to murder Bow at any chance she have. -- Tomorrow doesn't look good either :(