Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

cecilia

Staff member
Okay, Pong seriously has no life. Like, don't you have a job or anything else to do besides follow her?! :rolleyes: Nee, is just a whiny baby. <_< and
Baithong just needs to die already and jump off a cliff. :arrg: Seriously. Now, Bo and Tos are fighting. I feel so sorry for Bo, she's under so much emotional stress right now. :( And Pong, don't even try to rape her you crazy, desperate pyscho. :lol:
muahah. i just realize, he does not work at all --- he makes call, chase Bow around and babysitting bow ..
i wouldn't fall for such douche bag like him .. at least we know that TOR's working hard to maintain his fortune :wub:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I think almost all the characters in a lakorn are not working... lol they don't work but they're still rich hahahahaa
they have all day to do anything they want! :p

so happy that the lakorn got extended!! more sweet scenes :wub: :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
haha. Donna, true on that ..
the thing i don't get in here is that we constantly see Pong with nee, we dont' even have a clue as to whether he's rich or not, or even have a parent. At least, we know that both Tor's parents died when he's still young but PONG == confuse. lol

aznhomieboi1689

sarNie Egg
I think almost all the characters in a lakorn are not working... lol they don't work but they're still rich hahahahaa
they have all day to do anything they want! :p

so happy that the lakorn got extended!! more sweet scenes :wub: :wub:
It got extended??? how how do you know?? I always thought that these lakorns only air when they are finished filming....

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
muahah. i just realize, he does not work at all --- he makes call, chase Bow around and babysitting bow ..
i wouldn't fall for such douche bag like him .. at least we know that TOR's working hard to maintain his fortune :wub:
Yup - I love to see pa'ek at work. Like Harit and his pearl farm or even Mart as mafia boss in Mae Ka Khanom Wan. I think one of my biggest issue with Ken in Sawan Biang was I didn't see him at work - or did he do something and I had missed it ? :huh:

I'm in love with Weir!! (Err - I mean his character Thot ^_^ :wub: ^_^ )

cecilia

Staff member
^that's correct, they're still shooting this atm -- thats' why anything can happen (still waiting for confirmation on baby news)
Yup - I love to see pa'ek at work. Like Harit and his pearl farm or even Mart as mafia boss in Mae Ka Khanom Wan. I think one of my biggest issue with Ken in Sawan Biang was I didn't see him at work - or did he do something and I had missed it ? :huh:

I'm in love with Weir!! (Err - I mean his character Thot ^_^ :wub: ^_^ )
i know what you mean .. i hate man that don't do anything -- make them looks so lazy !!!
if they don't work but rich, then i'm okay b/c they're rich LOL

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
even though they already done shooting they can still go back and shoot again because ch7 like to do that. airing and filming the same time is mostly what they do. and they also like to add episodes when the lakorn get high rating too. actually everyone in the lakorn is rich. bow and thot and chai. i think pong's not rich cause i remember kae use to say about thot and nee that they think they are rich people and can do this to you and pong was like i'm just a regular musician that get bully by them. yeah since they get to add episodes, hope they'll add the pregnant part. still rooting...hahah.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Oh, I almost forgot that Pong plays saxophone. Well, not that he gets to perform much with Nee throwing tantrums all the time :D

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
^that's correct, they're still shooting this atm -- thats' why anything can happen (still waiting for confirmation on baby news)

i know what you mean .. i hate man that don't do anything -- make them looks so lazy !!! if they don't work but rich, then i'm okay b/c they're rich LOL
LOL Rich guys still need to work in my book! ^_^

Do u think there's gonna be a baby in here ? Hehe - hopefully we can see little Thot in daddy's arms. :wub:

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
Aw, sorry to poop the party, but I'm kind of disappointed that there will be up to 16 episodes...that's kinda long -_- . Not that I don't like this lakorn, but I just don't want them to drag it on and on and just for ratings. I think that they should keep a written script nice and sweet and leave it at that :p

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I'm only on episode 5 and I am enjoying it so far. I haven't watch lakorn for so long but wanted to give this one a try. Pinky and Weir have a ton of chemistry and that is what makes a good lakorn. The storyline is okay so far. Some of the characters are a bit extreme like Nee's drama and Pong is the biggest prick ever. Bow is dumb to even consider taking him back and Tot is stupid for catering to Nee's every whim, but I guess that is a good big brother for you. I still like Tot's character more than most p'ek in lakorns.

Thanks for all the spoilers and updates. I can't wait to get to episode 6, 7, and 8!!!

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Tot is stupid for catering to Nee's every whim, but I guess that is a good big brother for you. I still like Tot's character more than most p'ek in lakorns.
Lol I've noticed that pa'eks tend to be good big brothers to their siblings, right ? (Scriptwriters probably have taken cues from Mr Darcy ;) Sorry, just can't resist that :blush: )

cikna

sarNie Adult
Chong, I was going to say, Chai -- what a stalker friend. A JOB WELL DONE!
i super heart the part of him going after bow to rescue her.
he hold onto her and tell her not to go away from him but she turn around and say, don't think that by doing this, i can forgive you :(

after the call from the hospital, he left -- Pong rush in to hug her and tell her how worry he was. i can't help but love her reaction on him and tell him to go and visit his wife b/c she's awake already. Pong's just ignore her comments.

I CAN'T BELIEVE, they all fell into BAITONG'S obsession trap TT
well, without baitong, we won't get to see drama and of course sweet scenes of our pranangs.

today ep. even though it was dramas but there were still some good scenes of weir+pinky. love these 3 scenes of them:
-his dream when she came&put her head on his shoulder. was sweet cause show he miss her&want her comfort.
-he came into her room and try to explain but she won't listen. dang that was many slaps. heard they had to do 2 takes so he got slap many times.poor weir his face must hurt so bad.but esp. like when he tell her not to take out the ring,he look all scare gonna loose her and scare between them will be over and ahh he still call her "tee ruk" and esp.love when he hug her, was sweet and sad.
-the horse scene was so sweet. he was like her knight who came to save her. so cute,she was all scare and ahh when he said "don't leave me again" and look like she was turning soft but damn it that evil baithong call him first. wanna slap that b i t c h so bad!!
feel so sorry for bow it was sad she threw the ring & then went to look for it. poor thot has to run back and forth from sister to wife. sister in critical condition and try to made up with wife too. that jerk pong so annoying and selfish he knows bow love thot but won't accept it and geezs why doesn't she just tell him off that she love thot so he'll stop bothering her. wanna kick him so bad!! arrgh..
but yam+thum's couple was so funny, they make me laugh.
the hospital scene was so harsh. with the name calling and said to make the other side hurt. sometimes words is more brutal than action :angry:
next eps. is even more dramas. the story just gets more&more dramas. :arrg:
but then there will still be some love scenes of them, which can't wait.
awww...now i'm more anxious to go home and watch it on YT. the office block YT. darn it! thanks for the updates, teedee. did u say they will extend? so that means, 8 more epis. good! B)

Okay, Pong seriously has no life. Like, don't you have a job or anything else to do besides follow her?! :rolleyes: Nee, is just a whiny baby. <_< and
Baithong just needs to die already and jump off a cliff. :arrg: Seriously. Now, Bo and Tos are fighting. I feel so sorry for Bo, she's under so much emotional stress right now. :( And Pong, don't even try to rape her you crazy, desperate pyscho. :lol:
come to think of it, very true! no work and playing casanova. no wonder bow's father doesn't approve of him

cikna

sarNie Adult
Like i mentioned before, on the surface, tot and bow seemed to be from two different worlds but really they have a lot of things in common which trigger the attraction between them

both are strong-headed (he doesn't give in to her demands and she doesn;t give in to his orders)
both are determined (he is determined to keep her, she is determined to stay away from him)
both are taekwando exponents (this part tickles me :lol: )
both are loyal (to each other of course, :wub: though both in the state of denying)
both prioritise their family more than themselves (he resorted to deceit and manipulation for the sake of his sister while she was willing to marry the man whom at first she loathed)
both are kind towards those who are weak and disadvantage (take the mentally challenged guy living at vineyard)
both are good looking and attractive
both are dorky and funny
both are passionate...........

well the list can go on and on. this further proves my devotion to this lakorn. hahahaha!!! :drool:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cikna Posted Today, 04:57 AM
Like i mentioned before, on the surface, tot and bow seemed to be from two different worlds but really they have a lot of things in common which trigger the attraction between them

both are strong-headed (he doesn't give in to her demands and she doesn;t give in to his orders)
both are determined (he is determined to keep her, she is determined to stay away from him)
both are taekwando exponents (this part tickles me )
both are loyal (to each other of course, though both in the state of denying)
both prioritise their family more than themselves (he resorted to deceit and manipulation for the sake of his sister while she was willing to marry the man whom at first she loathed)
both are kind towards those who are weak and disadvantage (take the mentally challenged guy living at vineyard)
both are good looking and attractive
both are dorky and funny
both are passionate...........

well the list can go on and on. this further proves my devotion to this lakorn. hahahaha!!!
i agree with you. you analysis their characters very well. so true. about the 16 eps. things can always change who knows they may not get to be that long cause ch7 always like to change things. so anything can happen. nothing is confirm in this world. unexpected things can always happen. i start to think this way from the pass experienced that happen to other lakorns ex:sbs, thep sung warn. so i guess i'm paranoid. but hopefully all goes well with this lakorn.

xtearsx

sarNie Egg
does anyone knoe what happen when i saw Weir give Pinky's hand to Pong's hand?
It just like he gave up on her on preview of episode 9?
please tell me.....i dont want Wier gave up on Pinky
*crying*

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah he did gave up. it was sad. their stubborness hurt them. they deny their true feelings and won't made up. all 3 of them made a promise to help cure nee to be healthy and then they'll go their separate ways. he will let her go be with pong. she promise will married pong cause he promise to take care of nee and be nice to her to make her feel better. but then nee becomes pregnant. and then bow loose her memory of thot. then bow got her memory back and was gonna made up with thot but then nee died and he misunderstands think bow made nee died and was so mad at her.then pong took nee's baby won't let thot come close so thot becomes crazy and went to get revenge at bow cause blame her for taking the baby away to pong..so then the torture begins...lots of dramas and dramas. :arrg:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Grr, I am so pissed at today's episode. I'm going to guess there won't be a lot of Pinky and Weir scenes anymore.. at least not until he captures her :)
BUT really, I hate Pong. He is so persistent!
I loved how Weir held Pinky though :wub:

Gah, maybe next week's episode on Thursday will be better? =/

WHAT? Weir gave Pinky's hand to Pong? Impossible!!

**Sad how Pinky threw her ring away then bent down to find it *poor Pinky*. It's like she's more inlove with Weir *sniff*

*crying* aww, someone tell me things will be better between Pinky and Weir. Teedee, spoilers would be nice right now *haaaaaa*