Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

cikna

sarNie Adult
em, it amazed me that pinky can carry weir on her back. he is like twice her weight. not to mention his heights. girl power!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah agree she wouldn't be so mad if he had told her himself instead of hearing it from someone else. and on top of that she also found out he had lied all along about him raping her. so double mad. if they were alone he would probably get to make up with her but pong comes between them. arrgh wanna kick him so bad. and what's up with tort, can't he tell she's pretending to be asleep. lol. and when you think he can't get any stupid he becomes more stupid later on and believes the evil baithong. :arrg: poor Bo. yeah wanna kom faek baithong too. :arrg: what an evil b i t c h!!! well chakon was stupid shouldn't have rape her the first place, stupid for believing her too easily too. seriously don't wanna watch the next ep.will be so frustrated.

cikna

sarNie Adult
i think he pretended he didn't know was sleeping. i bet he was worried that she would push him away like before. so, he is not taking any chances. he wants to take things slowly. he doesn't want her to think he is taking advantage of her

cecilia

Staff member
muahaha. that's just too cute of weir to write pinky that love letter.

so sad, watching the intro over and over again, seeing that part of her parent coming to get her and take her away from weir.
his sad face is so sad :( -- but he deserve it for hurting pinky too !!

little

sarNie Adult
i luv this so much. i'm falling for weir after this lakorn. I never care to watch his others. this one he's sweet, cute and sexy voice. when they always mention tee ruk. I like todays scene when he lied about the ring in the bathroom and he told pinky that does she wants to see it and pinky said what. he said a condom has a strawberry flavor. I like how he kiss her forhead. It's romantic and sexy. I don't see anything wrong when nee got rape by pong. when she knows shes loves him and want him i don't know why she's crying the next morning like she's been rape. She knows what's going to happen and she still want him. anyways they done it before and they are husband and wife anyway so what does it matter u lose your viginity to him again. She luve it even more. do u guys agree

cecilia

Staff member
^that was so funny when said that '' what can i do when i want to sleep with my wife" LOl

I disagree on the part of why Nee shouldnt' cry b/c she ask for it .. i feel that the reason she felt sad was that Pong was uttering Bow's name the whole time .. also, she didn't want it this time b/c she keeps pushing him away and cry until the camera moved away.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i agree yeah he wants to take it slow but too slow they got interrupted first, so will have to wait and see the force then the willing scene later on. hehe.
agree love weir so much playing this character. if someone else play this role wouldn't be as cute&sweet as him. agree with his sexy voice and his adorable face when he said "tee ruk" and his dreamy eyes when look at pinky ahhh..melts my heart. the kiss on the forehead was romantic, it's not where he kiss but how he kiss that makes it so sweet.. but have to give credit to pinky too b/c for him to be so into his character he has to really feel he love n'ek and pinky play her character so well. so takes two to make the love scenes come out sweet. and pinky+weir has that great chemistry together. yeah so funny about the condom lol
yep the letter was sweet. i agree nee cried b/c he said another girl's name instead of hers,not actually the rape. poor bow from now on she will get mob by nee,tort,baithong which will hurt her continuously. and pong that cause her trouble too.

cecilia

Staff member
^I think she will feel more sad now that she learn the truth about Tor, especially after she fall for his charm.
i feel she'll feel more pain on Tor more than when she did with Pong since she has given her heart another chance but instead, got hurt again!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah feel so sorry for bow. her love life is pitiful. i went back and re-watch the theme song in ep.7. yeah i see it now the scene he was calling her name when her dad carry her away. look like his nose bleed probably got punch by her dad. well he deserve it. but look like that same part they made up already with him kissing her hand. so wonder why her dad carry her, probably cause she got hurt from that evil baithong so her dad came & thought tort hurt her so punch him and take her away. can't wait for this part. now it's his turn to get hurt for torturing her.hahah
oh just notice weir has a dimple on the left cheek. so cute. the part they hold hand walking. she look all small compare to him and with her boot&cute outfit&big eyes make her look all adorable& kidish. i dunno remind me of japanese cartoon.hehe.

cecilia

Staff member
awe, he stand on his ground say that even if there's no Nee, he confirm that he will marry her.
i feel so sorry for both of them now -- she took out the ring and got super mad at Weir & blame him that he have set up the plan to help his sister from the start to hurt her, even rape her. She hits and his accidentally said out loud that he have never touch her before.

choo

sarNie Adult
^i know, weir's dimples are so cute. ^_^

--update

Bow gets up to make lunch for Khun Tos! w/ the help of her mom and sister thru the phone..

--She's done and happy, sitting @ the table, hears a car coming. She thinks it's Khun Tos.

--It's not, it's Nee. She comes and they bicker. Bow doesn't seem to be so surprised until Khun Tos walks in. Heh He yells out, "Tee Ruk!"

--He's shocked to see Nee there..anywaise Bow's shocked now too. they keep on arguing. Pong comes in.

--Pong says someting and then takes Bow with him.

--They drive off and Tos and Nee also drives after them

--Pong changes lanes, Tos and Nee tries to change lanes and catch up but a truck comes, making Tos swurve to the side. With the sudden hard brake, Nee passes out.

--Nee's in the hospital. Khun Tos goes back to BOw's condo place.
--He meets Pong outside of her room. Weir punches Pong.
--Bow comes out, I think Khun Tos tries to take Pong to see Nee @ hosp. but he resists..

--Khun TOs gets taken away from the security since he hit one when he came in..

--He goes back to hospital. Nee's not so good.

--He's back to see Bow. :*( He's saying sorry but she's madddd! :( She's slaps him like 5 x. :( soo sad.. He comes and hugs her but Pong comes in to drag him away.. He leaves.

(thanks ceci! Wah, it slipped. Me too, bad for the both of them...)

Pong suggests horseback riding?hehe they're @ the stables. Chai, such a great friend. LOL he's there stalking, calls KHUn Tos to go...

Baithong is also @ the hosp. (she's crazy and obsessed.lol)

the horse scene was so cute! ^__^

cikna

sarNie Adult
i'm full of jealousy to those who are able to watch it live... <_< . But then, with updates provided by other fans, I'm content -_- . I guess there's always calm before the storm. and after the storm, the sun will rise again. that is what we are going to see from WWHJ

cikna

sarNie Adult
^i know, weir's dimples are so cute. ^_^

--update

Bow gets up to make lunch for Khun Tos! w/ the help of her mom and sister thru the phone..

--She's done and happy, sitting @ the table, hears a car coming. She thinks it's Khun Tos.

--It's not, it's Nee. She comes and they bicker. Bow doesn't seem to be so surprised until Khun Tos walks in. Heh He yells out, "Tee Ruk!"

--He's shocked to see Nee there..anywaise Bow's shocked now too. they keep on arguing. Pong comes in.

--Pong says someting and then takes Bow with him.

--They drive off and Tos and Nee also drives after them

--Pong changes lanes, Tos and Nee tries to change lanes and catch up but a truck comes, making Tos swurve to the side. With the sudden hard brake, Nee passes out.

--Nee's in the hospital. Khun Tos goes back to BOw's condo place.
--He meets Pong outside of her room. Weir punches Pong.
--Bow comes out, I think Khun Tos tries to take Pong to see Nee @ hosp. but he resists..

--Khun TOs gets taken away from the security since he hit one when he came in..

--He goes back to hospital. Nee's not so good.

--He's back to see Bow. :*( He's saying sorry but she's madddd! :( She's slaps him like 5 x. :( soo sad.. He comes and hugs her but Pong comes in to drag him away.. He leaves.

(thanks ceci! Wah, it slipped. Me too, bad for the both of them...)

Pong suggests horseback riding?hehe they're @ the stables. Chai, such a great friend. LOL he's there stalking, calls KHUn Tos to go...

Baithong is also @ the hosp. (she's crazy and obsessed.lol)

the horse scene was so cute! ^__^
thanks for the updates, choo! after a serene calmness yesterday, here comes the storm! how many episodes will the "storm" remain?? :huh:

cecilia

Staff member
Chong, I was going to say, Chai -- what a stalker friend. A JOB WELL DONE!
i super heart the part of him going after bow to rescue her.
he hold onto her and tell her not to go away from him but she turn around and say, don't think that by doing this, i can forgive you :(

after the call from the hospital, he left -- Pong rush in to hug her and tell her how worry he was. i can't help but love her reaction on him and tell him to go and visit his wife b/c she's awake already. Pong's just ignore her comments.

I CAN'T BELIEVE, they all fell into BAITONG'S obsession trap TT

choo

sarNie Adult
^THANKS so much ceci, ^__^ i really wanted to know what he said to her too.

omg i hateeeeeeeeeeeeeee BAITHONG!!!!
DAMN THIS WOMAN IS EVILLLL to the bONE!

-[update]
--nee's up, tos's gonna go get pong now for her?

-- as he goes into the elev. Bow comes w/ flowers *they missed each other by the seconds. haha

-- baithong is out of Nee's room, sees Bow...*not sure what she says to Bow..* Bow's distressed though... (maybe ceci will sum more)...

--Bow leaves w/out going in, Baithong brings in the flowers to Nee...Nee thinks it's from Pong? anyways Baithong says something to Nee and she's easily Angry AGAIN. & finding it hard to catch her breath.. (sighs, i'm so sick of her screaming and yelling haha)

-Baithong calls Tos *trying to keep him away from Bow* and he hears Nee..he comes back to the hospital. -- some things were said and He's super angry now.. @ Pong? or Bow?

-this will be my last post for now. gtg get ready. ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
Gosh, can BAITONG be any more thickface than this :angry:

Baitong turn around and tell lies to everyone --- told nee, bow came to ask for a divorce from her
told Bow, Nee went out for a walk and that Nee was not really sick, just only a small fever to get Pong's attention and that Weir knew and agree to go along with the plan -- it upset her even more !!!

Baitong told Tor that Nee wants Nee & Pong to divorce so that she and bow can get marry !!!!

It aggravate me so much, i want to jump in and MURDER her for the pair of lovers.

you know, if i'm bow and am this hurt b/c of these two men, i wouldn't go to either one of them.
Pong cheat on her while she's oversea studying -- on top of that, he slept with another woman
i dont' feel a bit bad for PONG when thinking of this !!!

i feel bad for Bow ---
she's so cute when she remind herself of what Tor said to her at the hospital with Pong. She got angry and took off the ring, then realize what has happen, kneel down and pick it up to put back on her finger LOL

OMG! BAITONG's so desperate! trying to trap Tor --

NO! DONT' GIVE IN!!! :angry:

choo

sarNie Adult
**i know! eheh had to come back to comment b/c i'm spazzing

Bow was so cute, taking off the ring and then trying to find it agani

---but omg. baithong is .....!!!!!!!!! hell no she did not....

F NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! (in a time like this?? Get reals Baithong!)

No Khun Tos! don't fall for it!

--btw ceci pls sum what khun tos said to pong and bow when they saw each other in the hosp. pls

Baitong told Tor that Nee wants Nee & Pong to divorce so that she and bow can get marry !!!!
As in so Tos and Bow can get marry?

cecilia

Staff member
^Chong, *hi5

thank goodness, my heart was beating so fast for him!
i love him even more :wub:

haha. them dentiste commercial are so FUNNY :loool:

choo

sarNie Adult
^Chong, *hi5

thank goodness, my heart was beating so fast for him!
i love him even more :wub:

haha. them dentiste commercial are so FUNNY :loool:
i know!!!! forrealss Whoo! I'm so friggin happy! ^__^
Luv Khun Tos!

thanks again hun!

ps. haha dentiste yah haha

aish still airing... gtg!

cecilia

Staff member
--btw ceci pls sum what khun tos said to pong and bow when they saw each other in the hosp. pls

As in so Tos and Bow can get marry?
oops, type so fast, i meant Pong and Bow ja.

this is what i recall of the conversation. Tor said 'Bangkok is so big, why come to show your love here.' . He also call her a poisonous woman (nang peh saya) and said that pong/bow best match each other b/c both are coldheart. This upset Bow and that's why she provoke him more by turning around to tell Pong that him and her will definitely marry, they have always been ready to get ready, they don't need to wait for anyone to died first. He then shout out 'I'm still your husband!' LOL -- she revoke back and say that he know well that there's nothing between them ..

bow, don't give in to Pong, he cheated you in the first place !!!

Preview looks like another heart broken episode :(