Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
but i'm glad even though it's on the drama part when she's mad at him but there is still a cute scene of them which is the horse scene which in the mag.summary that i read there wasn't this scene. so i'm happy the writer added this scene in. and hope there will be more cute scenes that was added in that wasn't in the mag. summary i read. cross fingers.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
i want to see the old version? have anyone see the old version yet? :lol:

xtearsx

sarNie Egg
seeing the pics make me wanna see it more. can't wait for tomorrow. same here i watch this lakorn over and over so many times lol
sucks that their wedding got interrupted and the horse scene is when she was mad and left him already.
i rather the horse scene was when they are at the farm and in love would be a much sweetier scene. but anyways they look so cute!

why pinky get mad at him at horse scene? aww man...i thought she gonna play along with it

choo

sarNie Adult
ahha ^ wait does he tell her during when they were on the horse???

can't wait.

aww Weir ^__^

pinky facebook

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
she knows he's nee's brother at the farm when nee came to see him, pong came along too. b/c of the evil baithong that call nee to come so they ruin tort&bow happy moment together. so bow was mad at him and left his farm with pong. then tort comes after to tried to make up with her at kreungtep. and knows she went to ride a horse with pong, so Tort follows and see her horse is being naughty and she about to fell from her horse so he pull her to his horse. look like a sweet scene. but darn it.. she won't forgive him yet. :arrg:

cikna

sarNie Adult
could someone tell me what time it airs again? ^__^ thanks!!

here's some more wedding pics..& horseback riding. ^__^ too cute

credit: sukollawatclub.com
drooling.... :drool: .....

cikna

sarNie Adult
Em, correct me if wrong. I was re-watching epi1 english subbed (for how many times, i can't remember... :huh: ), at the begiinning when tot was trying to help bow after she was almost rapped, she was half conscious, blaming him of being unfaithful, he mentioned how he can be unfaithful if he has never kissed any woman before (maybe implicating he has not gotten involve in any relationship with any woman). does that mean, the kiss he shared with bow in epi 4 is his first kiss? is that is so, hehehe...that is so sweet? a leading male character falling in love at first sight, having his first kiss, making him very innocent and yet very appealing and attractive. lucky bow! :lol:

cikna

sarNie Adult
but in Kantana summary they didn't mention the "R" scene so seem to me like they just added it. i think it's realistic that he can fall in love with her. that's why there is a saying "love at first sight". i think Tort felt sorry for Bow that she almost got rape and heart broken and was crying when she hug him. so he feel sorry for her, so it was the start to make him like her plus she's a pretty girl which attracts him more to her. hehe. and he start to fall in love with her when she came to live with him and his love for her just keep progressing more and more. so the more he love her the more he's angry when he misunderstands her. and from a sweet guy he became this cruel guy. like there's a Thai saying "ruk mark kor kan mark"

omg! In the new one is he going to be drunk when he rape Bow? I actually don't mind the R-scene. LOL I just don't want to see Tos sleeping with Baithong. It is already bad enough we have to see her kissing him in the preview. I think Tos is probably just drunk and Baithong is trying to take advantage of him. I am so not looking for to that scene. :arrg:
em, for me, i think at first he never intended to harm her cruelly, just taunting her bit, making sure bow doesn't bother nee and pong not knowing that bow has already came into terms that pong and her were not meant to be together. though she is like his "prisoner" but reminded his people to treat bow as if bow is him. he very much tried to win her heart, telling himself to learn to love her for the sake of his beloved (and emotionally disturbed) sister and the promise he made to bow's parents eventhough with false arguments. while learning to love her, he eventually falls in love with her. and someone mentioned earlier on in this thread, they may come from two different worlds (bow from the city, opinionated, modern, highly educated) and tot (from the countryside, authoritive, quite traditional). but then in many ways they are similar- strong headed, determined, protective and for them, family comes first. that is why they did what they did eventhough it;s irrational (tot forcing bow to marry him and bow pretending she is happy when her family is around).

i personally don't fancy r-scene. but this is a lakorn, so anthing goes. whatever it is, i extremely enjoy this lakorn. this is the first lakorn after more than a year that i feel "obliged" to watch. hahaha!!

sreypoch

sarNie Hatchling
I can't wait to see the horse scene. :drool: Thanks for the pic.

Can you someone please give me an explanation to why Tos exchanged ring with Baithong? Am I seeing things? :huh:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah it's so cute that Bow is the first woman that Tort love. it was love at first sight for him. i don't know if it was his first kiss with Bow but it's so sweet that she's his first love and only love too. i think it's so sweet and i love it when n'ek is p'ek first love. i agree Bow&Tort seem to have similar personalities. yeah they are like from different word. she's like a city girl and he's like a country boy. but the same is they are both rich. actually Tort didn't intend to kidnapped Bow to his farm to get revenge but he bring her to live with him as his wife. and treated her as his wife too, cause they are married already(even though not officially) because her dad had given her to him already when he bring his friend's dad to ask her hand in marriage with her dad. even though it's against her will but they're still consider married. and of course he doesn't want her to get between his sister's marriage life too. but more so he did it for himself. he likes Bow and can't bare to see her be pong's mistress.
the pic above with tort and baithong it's probably her dream that want to be his bride instead of bow. remember the characters like to fantasize things. hahah

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm glad that it wasn't pure dramas the whole lakorn. because when i read the summary i thought it would be like hard core drama for the most part. but was so wrong cause beginning it was cute&funny&lovey dovey between p'ek and n'ek which surprise me but make me very happy. but then will start to get drama now. but i'm glad that i get to see them being lovey dovey first.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I finally saw the opening credits! ^_^
I can't believe it! Baithong kissing Tos!! :angry:
but I find it very cute when Bow was carrying Tos on her back... :wub: :wub:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah bow is one strong woman to carry tort on her back. hahah but like it. show she can be his helper when he's weak too.
yeah hate that baithong kiss tort too. :angry:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Stardust Posted Today, 09:46 AM
Why does Baitong kiss Tos?
And why does she let him?
What about the wedding scene?
Why is it Tos and Baitong?
Gosh so confusing...
n'Grace you didn't read the magazine summary? or chose not too hehe. my guess the wedding scene that was shown between Tort&Baithong was her imagination. i think Tort let Baithong kiss him because he was caught in the moment,probaby cause that time he was sad about his sister's death and misunderstands Pinky. so Baithong take this moment when he is depress&drunk to seduce him. just hope he doesn't sleep with her though or else is so mess up but from summary he didn't. hope they don't change it though but so far they did follow the summary.

choo

sarNie Adult
haha ^^ yeah i don't either. ___ hopefulyl it's just MANY of Baithongs fantasies.. LOL but there are a lot of them though. haha

--who's up to watch it today? I am! ^__^ have to go to work after so can't miss. haah