Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
agree i like Weir's wardrobe in here too. fits with him and his character. yeah hope they would pair up again, two lakorns isn't enough. and i would have to agree with the "R" part too, not necessary since they already love eachother. seem like the writers added that part in to make the story has its peak point but wasn't necessary though. yeah it kinda ruin the story. but then they will have the willing part too so can cancel the "R" in some way. yep that was a hot kiss in ep. 4 i love that it was a real kiss. and yep can see Weir enjoy that kiss because he look so into it.lol.
yeah the part she kept hitting him and cried was when she found out he lied to her since the beginning that he had rape her. it was a sad scene. i think Weir+Pinky play their characters very well and have great chemistry together. i think they both have the best chemistry together than with other actor/actress they had pair up with. yeah agree can't hate Tort in here because he's so cute/sweet to Bow. even though he pretend to be mean but he was just trying to scare her he doesn't act on it. i like that the lakorn and p'ek's character has dimension.which is interesting. and n'ek's character is interesting too. not too weak and not too strong. like real life people.

cecilia

Staff member
^teedee, since there's no baby, i almost wish there's no willing nor r scene. just sweet scenes will do like kdrama ^^

Thanks CHONG for the pictures ..
they are so cute at the wine party.
So can't wait til this wednesday ^^

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i prefer no "R" either. is not part of love for me. i think willing is more romantic. and with lots of sweet scenes between p'ek and n'ek is better. no baby is ok with me too. yep can't wait for wed. hope the sweet parts will make up for the dramas that will happen between them. so won't make me hate Tort so much later on.

Iya

sarNie Adult
yeah i prefer no "R" either. is not part of love for me. i think willing is more romantic. and with lots of sweet scenes between p'ek and n'ek is better. no baby is ok with me too. yep can't wait for wed. hope the sweet parts will make up for the dramas that will happen between them. so won't make me hate Tort so much later on.
four words...YOU SPEAK MY MIND!!! :lol:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh yeah that that guy that pairs up w/ Yam. Goodness! His voice is sooo annoying! :rolleyes: Is that even his real voice? Or is he just making that voice for his role?! He sounds soooo sassy, immature and like a gay guy! Seriously. -.- It's a turnoff! His acting, voice, role & facial expressions are very annoying. It irritates me! Grrr. Poor Yam has to pair up w/ him! Eeeekkk. I'd rather have Yam pair up w/ Pol instead of that guy! Ugh.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
whiteflakes i'm glad we agree on the same thing. :D
i love it that Weir express his affection to Pinky all the time. in front of other people and when they are alone too. love a guy who's not shy to show his love to the girl he love. and the "tee ruk" word just show he love her even more. and love the way Weir saids it. his voice, his face expression,body language. omg.. it's just so sweet!! make me melt :wub: Weir play as a warm loving guy so natural.

i think "Thum"- the guy that pair up with Yam, he's funny. he and Yam play well together. they are a funny couple.

cikna

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is the only Weir lakorn I like, maybe because of Weir's character...He's kind of a jerk, but he's too funny and sweet sometimes for me to hate him. Even though he's hella judgmental and paranoid when it comes to Bow. By the way, I have to say, this is the first lakorn where I love the guy's wardrobe...I love what Weir wears, he has cute outfits, especially the outfit he wore to his party, when Bow tried to run away from him. Only few guys can pull off suspenders and make it look hot, man.

I kinda don't want to watch further, because I don't want to see all that bad and sad stuff happening to Bow, but at the same time, I can't stop. This has to be the most addicting lakorn for me this year, and it wasn't one I was waiting to watch either...Prajan See Roong and Wang Nam Karng was disappointing, when it came to the pranangs story.

I mean, the p'ek is mean to the n'ek in here too, and he's hella crazy sometimes, but it's hard not to watch it...because I love the idea that he has to hate her, but is slowly falling in love with her...and there are some psychotic chicks in here...
i agree!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
The "r" scene was in the original version too, so it's not like the writer just throw it in there for "r" scene lakorn lovers like they did with JL with Aum and Aff. :p

The funny thing about this lakorn is, how can Weir falls in love with Pinky so fast??? :huh: In the old version, his sister knew about Pinky first and told her brother about it, and she also gave Bow's picture to her brother. So Weir(Tos) started to stalk (followed) Bow everywhere she went , and that was how he fell in loves with her and also saved her from that man that drugged her. So the old version is more realistic to how he could have love Bow so much. ^_^

cikna

sarNie Adult
The "r" scene was in the original version too, so it's not like the writer just throw it in there for "r" scene lakorn lovers like they did with JL with Aum and Aff. :p

The funny thing about this lakorn is, how can Weir falls in love with Pinky so fast??? :huh: In the old version, his sister knew about Pinky first and told her brother about it, and she also gave Bow's picture to her brother. So Weir(Tos) started to stalk (followed) Bow everywhere she went , and that was how he fell in loves with her and also saved her from that man that drugged her. So the old version is more realistic to how he could have love Bow so much. ^_^
i bet u r one of those wonderful people who did the english sub for WWHJ. TERIMA KASIH!!! (tHANKS)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
but in Kantana summary they didn't mention the "R" scene so seem to me like they just added it. i think it's realistic that he can fall in love with her. that's why there is a saying "love at first sight". i think Tort felt sorry for Bow that she almost got rape and heart broken and was crying when she hug him. so he feel sorry for her, so it was the start to make him like her plus she's a pretty girl which attracts him more to her. hehe. and he start to fall in love with her when she came to live with him and his love for her just keep progressing more and more. so the more he love her the more he's angry when he misunderstands her. and from a sweet guy he became this cruel guy. like there's a Thai saying "ruk mark kor kan mark"

cecilia

Staff member
True on that and since there's no baby in the end, that's why, the r is not necessary in there ..

same for this one also, since there's no baby, and with the way how things are moving atm for them, he does not need to rawr pinky -- a willing is much better, especially with his lovely dovey affections toward her :wub: -- right now, i'm satisfy with anything since there's no baby, no r, no willing, just sweet love moments is fine ^^

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
think about it again. the "R" does sound reasonable because it's part of him getting revenge at her. because he did take her to torture and part of thai lakorns when n'ek get torture is getting "R" so...yeah it's wrong but like Weir said it's a way of him releasing his angry to her...and why does every lakorns has to be the same. just because n'ek get rapes she doesn't have to get pregnant all the time. so see it in another way. a change is good so it's not like other lakorns. hahah.

cecilia

Staff member
to think about it again. the "R" does sound reasonable because it's part of him getting revenge at her. because he did take her to torture and part of thai lakorns when n'ek get torture is getting "R" so...yeah it's wrong but like Weir said it's a way of him releasing his angry to her...and why does every lakorns has to be the same. just because n'ek get rapes she doesn't have to get pregnant all the time. so see it in another way. a different change is good so it's not like other lakorns. hahah.
if we put in this perspective, it's reasonable to have it for JLR too -- with his brother death and her constant nagging of wanting to go home, escaping from all this as if nothing has happen-pushing him to the limit.

as for baby, i prefer revenge lakorn to have them b/c it's a way of bringing the couple closer to face reality, accepting the consequences, leaning to let go and do things right in the end.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
but for me a baby doesn't make people come closer to face reality. but understanding and forgiving and love for eachother does.
and about loving someone. i think it's about feelings not about reasons like baithong's dad said to her after she said why Tort love Bow when she can't cook & clean etc.. i agree with him. i also think falling in love with someone doesn't have to take a long time or many reasons why you love that person but it's all about how you feel about that person. you can't stop your feelings but you can stop your action. like in Bow's case, she love Pong, she can't stop her feelings for him but she can stop her action, which is not destroy his marriage's life.

cecilia

Staff member
but for me a baby doesn't make people come closer. understanding and forgiving and love does.
and about loving someone. i think it's about feelings not about reasons like baithong's dad said to her after she said why Tort love Bow when she can't cook & clean etc.. i agree with him. i also think falling in love with someone doesn't have to take a long time or many reasons why you love that person but it's all about how you feel about that person. you can't stop your feelings but you can control your action. like in Bow's case, she love Pong, she can't stop her feelings for him but she can stop her action, which is not destroy his marriage's life.
True on this -- Love shouldn't be all about reasons but what i want to say is that .. the baby add the final wakeup call for the two adults to make mend toward their love/hate relationship or even to the ppl around them. The baby is the consequences of all of these and it is also the reason to as why many parent stay together b/c of the children and gradually, they begin to understand and forgive each other. That's why, i prefer having a baby in there to wake at least, one of the understanding parent.

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
^teedee, since there's no baby, i almost wish there's no willing nor r scene. just sweet scenes will do like kdrama ^^

Thanks CHONG for the pictures ..
they are so cute at the wine party.
So can't wait til this wednesday ^^
Yea I'm with you on that. I'd rather have no "scenes" at all if the n'ek is not gonna get pregnant. It just breaks the tradition! LOL no, but I've seen it in the past few lakorns, and when you expect someone to get pregnant, they don't, and it just really bothers me. But yea, I would just settle on only sweet scenes. That's good enough for me too ^_^

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
P'Maya, do you have / know where I could watch the old version?
And does it use the name, WWHJ has welll?
Hi N'Grace. ^_^
I don't know where to to watch it online either. I have been looking for the original version for so many years now, I can't find it either.

Yes it's the same name.

If you're going to google in some Thai lakorn archives, you might wanted to try P'Bird's lakorn archives ok.

Oh man, I'm soooo busy translating Ep.5 right now or else I'll come to join you gals with all these interesting conversations now.

But just wanted to add that, there was a baby in the original version, so the "r" scene was worth it. :lol:
But then again he was so drunk he didn't know he took her virginity and thought that she have something going on with Pong.
In the end it was Pong whom helped them two to come togethered. So don't hate on Pong just yet, there is some good left in him. ^_^ LOLz. Well atleast that's what happen in the original version anyway. :lol:

sreypoch

sarNie Hatchling
omg! In the new one is he going to be drunk when he rape Bow? I actually don't mind the R-scene. LOL I just don't want to see Tos sleeping with Baithong. It is already bad enough we have to see her kissing him in the preview. I think Tos is probably just drunk and Baithong is trying to take advantage of him. I am so not looking for to that scene. :arrg: