Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

cecilia

Staff member
from the summary he didn't sleep with baithong but he did agree to marry her but of course they didn't get marry because they found out first she was behind all the evil things that happen and she got arrested. yeah feel sorry for chakon(ranch guy). he got kill because of baithong too.
awe, that suck that he got killed -- he must love her deeply to risk his life like that, same thing for Baitong too with her love for Toh.

I hate it when p'ek pull that EMPTY promise on n'rai -- he makes things complicated than it is with his significant other.

-- anyway, been fun spamming in here, i'll see you girls today at 8:30 am for LIVE STREAMING.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Bai Thong is a opportunist B. She'll rape Tos if she can. I feel sorry for Chakorn too. He deserved someone better. In the preview it showed Chakorn being aggressive with Bai Thong. Maybe he got fed up with her b.s and tried to rape her. LOL I don't know.
yep you predict right he did rape her. she use a snake to kill him. she's one cold hearted bitch. and she was gonna kill Bow too but luckily Tort and polices came to help her first. Baithong's one crazy girl.
yeah Tort becomes stupid and annoying after he misunderstands Bow. wanna smack him so bad. well n'ek also gave a promise will marry phong too but her reasons wasn't stupid like Tort. it was Tort who beg her to go talk to Phong to go talk to Nee so she will get surgery. so Phong ask Bow for a favor back which is if he goes and talk to Nee to get surgery and take care of Nee, Bow will married him. so Bow scrafice her happiness for Tort & agree will married Phong after Nee is healthy. because Bow thought everything that Tort does. (said he love her& ask her to marry) he just does it for his sister. she literally ask him and he said yes. their stubborness just make it complicated. <_<

^^ Uhh...does that mean he's dead now?
Chakorn just raped Baitong like 5 mins ago...
Anyways, I HATE BAITONG! HATE HER! SHE'S SO...NEEDY. SO SELFISH. SO EVIL.
I really can't take her anymore. She's just too much now. She's going to ruin everything.
Why does she have to like Tos? He's not even that good looking.
And Chakorn LOVED her. Well until
he found out that she was the one who planned everything
Haha, after that he only wanted to own her.
But still I don't want any idiotic misunderstandings! I hate Baitong! I hate Pong.
Truthfully I want Nee and Pong to be together, so Bow and Tos can be together too <3
Sometimes, I really pity Nee. She loves Pong so much, if only she recieved the love she gave to him.
Then she might not be like this. She's always so aware because Pong's so...unsure about everything.
If he were to love her like she loves him, she wouldn't be like this.
And if THEY loved each other then Bow and Tos could be together too.
OMG I just ranted nearly a whole page. Hahah.
I actually feel bad for Baitong's dad.
Somehow I actually feel a little bit sorry for BAITONG.
But VERY little. Repeat, VERY little. A tiny tiny bit of pity.
And then it went away right after I heard her swear at Bow.
LMAO, this is REALLY long. I'm like watching and writing at the SAME time.
AND NOW I HATE BAITONG AGAIN >> BITCH!
Oh god she's creepy. She's behind him. Ahh...I'm scared.
I think I should stop talking I mean typing now.
NOW SHE'S LYING TO PEOPLE!
Tos' face is funny...haha.
Alright I'll stop ranting now! Gosh I just watched the preview.
Chakorn DOES die. In the next episode. Next WEDNESDAY!
I should sleep now XD

saobomp

sarNie Adult
^^ Uhh...does that mean he's dead now?
Chakorn just raped Baitong like 5 mins ago...
Anyways, I HATE BAITONG! HATE HER! SHE'S SO...NEEDY. SO SELFISH. SO EVIL.
I really can't take her anymore. She's just too much now. She's going to ruin everything.
Why does she have to like Tos? He's not even that good looking.
And Chakorn LOVED her. Well until
he found out that she was the one who planned everything
Haha, after that he only wanted to own her.
But still I don't want any idiotic misunderstandings! I hate Baitong! I hate Pong.
Truthfully I want Nee and Pong to be together, so Bow and Tos can be together too <3
Sometimes, I really pity Nee. She loves Pong so much, if only she recieved the love she gave to him.
Then she might not be like this. She's always so aware because Pong's so...unsure about everything.
If he were to love her like she loves him, she wouldn't be like this.
And if THEY loved each other then Bow and Tos could be together too.
OMG I just ranted nearly a whole page. Hahah.
I actually feel bad for Baitong's dad.
Somehow I actually feel a little bit sorry for BAITONG.
But VERY little. Repeat, VERY little. A tiny tiny bit of pity.
And then it went away right after I heard her swear at Bow.
LMAO, this is REALLY long. I'm like watching and writing at the SAME time.
AND NOW I HATE BAITONG AGAIN >> BITCH!
Oh god she's creepy. She's behind him. Ahh...I'm scared.
I think I should stop talking I mean typing now.
NOW SHE'S LYING TO PEOPLE!
Tos' face is funny...haha.
Alright I'll stop ranting now! Gosh I just watched the preview.
Chakorn DOES die. In the next episode. Next WEDNESDAY!
I should sleep now XD
it's okay you can keep writing b/c i want to know what happens since i'm at work and i cant watch b/c channel 7 on thaitv doesnt work ugh...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol DOn't get too upset with the plot yet. Things could always change because they don't always follow the summary.
Damn Obizgo hasn't uploaded WWHJ yet :( I missed it live because I fell alseep at 4:30. I had my alarm clock on though xD

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^he's a country man, he seems to like it naturally LOl -- like sarN said 'go with the current urge' :blush:

i know right. They did it just like Phong/Nee, why isn't she pregnant. Unless, like BO said Tos does not enough juice

Gosh, that sound so HORRIBLE, i afraid, i won't be able to bare this whole 'ADVANTAGE' thing that Phong have in store for Bo TT
Ceci, you know guys in lakorns have super sperm...maybe they just didn't want Bow to be pregnant cuz of the storyline

So wait, you guys are saying that the bad stuff has yet to come?
He practically kidnapped her already, now all of a sudden he's going to torture her too?
Dang, this lakorn is going downhill...
I hate drama like that, makes it hard to watch, the pace and flow has been so good and smooth, starting to actually like it
But how does Pong sleep with Nee again when he can't stand her and is in love with Bow?
I wanna see the scene where Bow is crying and hits Thot, but he's hugging her, and kind of crying as well, in the end credits
So Pong started off as kind of a good guy, but will force Bow to marry him even after she doesn't love him anymore? But then again, he never left her alone to begin with, hence all the misunderstandings began

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ek, I fast forwarded the episode today. I don't really like that other guy... he raped Bai Tong! I know Bai Tong is mean and everything but that doesn't give him the rights to rape her. I'm happy he died though.
Next week's episode seems a bit unpredictable ... hmmmm

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
I love the whole cast except Jieb. what a comeback, i used to think she was prreeettayyy. hahaha :D this role changed the way i see her now. wooo! this lakorn is addicting :) i judged it by the teaser and i wasn't gonna watch it.. but i love it now! mwuahahaha :D weir&pinky has alot of chemistry! looove it!

cecilia

Staff member
Ek, I fast forwarded the episode today. I don't really like that other guy... he raped Bai Tong! I know Bai Tong is mean and everything but that doesn't give him the rights to rape her. I'm happy he died though.
Next week's episode seems a bit unpredictable ... hmmmm
MUAHAH. Kristy, you make me laugh at this comment. it's like we're curing WEIR to die just b/c he r pinky too LOl

cecilia

Staff member
live streaming or youtube at sunny's channel or thinjaden's channel or starsubbingteam with their fast work.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
OMG, reading everything you guys are talking abt, i dnt know if i can continue! I wanna see happy moments of pinky and weir only but it seems like there's gnna be SO MUCH problems! i hate that! =((

Iya

sarNie Adult
i just saw ep. 6. the drama is getting intense... which is either a good thing (because the lakorn is moving on fast) or a bad thing (more misunderstandings between bow and to.)
huh...at least the wedding scene is next week. can't wait!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
Phong pissed me off !!!
baitong need to die too Lol

awe, i can't wait for next week. loving ton/yam's moment :wub:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
it's getting so good omg!!!

everything's coming together and going to be reveal too...

poor mint got shot without anyone asking him anything; i dont think he died for some reason i think he will later on expose that girl if the mgr die from her...

p'ek seems upset when he died too!!!

that baithong girl; just want to smack her. get the hint the guy doesnt love u if he did he would have married her. why would anyone want to be with someone that doesnt love them? i hope nothing like that is in real life lol...

jenny_126859

sarNie Egg
there's a lot this talk about tos rape bow and lots of misunderstanding going to happen...seems like it's gonna get more intense even though it already is...

why does tos rape bow and which part is it going to be in? is it because nee dies?...i am so confuse

mia07

Introvert
Hahahaha - you guys are hilarious! I think I should just read your comments rather than watching the movie itself because it's interesting enough already!