Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Tarn is actually a very sweet person here. She would do nothing to harm anyone only if she had enough love. She's very kind hearted and weak. If Pong took a good enough care of her and is loyal to her, she wouldn't be like this. I actually feel sorry for her :( .

Aww, there was an older version? I never knew... lol I wonder if there's the older version on Youtube.
Jeez, a health problem? Good for Tos! That's what he gets for hurting Bow.. hmp! Now he can hurt knowing that he hurt Bo.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
omg just saw the news from dao gra jai. behind the scenes show Pinky got chain on her leg and Weir's face was all cover with beard, look like he drag her into the woods to torture. poor Bo. and Baithong was there too, he jump down to help her from drowning, which she probably pretend.arrggh
that annoying girl is there to come between them, it's worse enough he torture Bo but baithong has to be there too. arrggh....
gosh i will hate Tos for doing this to Bo. hope after she got her memory back,won't forgive him that easily, want to see him beg and down on his knees and ask for her forgiveness. he will surely feel so bad and guilty after he finds out the truth that she had nothing to do with his sister's death and because of him that she has health problem. gosh. thinking about this part i feel so sorry for Bo already. :lmao:

this is off topic but just wanna say saw the behind the scenes of Pinky rehearse the song "nobody" with amy and aimee morakot for ch7 party. and win,weir,poh,cee, came to dance along with them too. it's cute Win and Pinky is like always together. while rehearse they were standing next to eachother,back stage they were all close looking at something together and show the dance moves together for kauk pak show,she bother him while got interview, she was holding the birthday cake for him while he got interview and he tease that she took a bite of the chocolate on his cake, and she was laughing. hehe. they were so cute! would be good if they really dated. since now she's single. he should go for it. so they would be another ch7 real life couple.lol but of course still think she make the most perfect match with weir.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Stardust Posted Today, 11:44 AM
LOL P'Teedee it would be cute! BUT isn't Win going overseas?
maybe he'll change his mind. hehe.. just thought they were cute together that's all. lol

well hope weir isn't too mean to pinky the part he torture her. don't want to see he hit her. can't stand it. rape, chain her leg is cruel enough. like in some lakorns p'ek would usually force n'ek to do chores like wash clothes, go get water and put in a bucket. something like that is ok with me. yell at her, being rough like pull her arm hard drag her by the arm,drop her on the floor,throw her into the river. stuffs like that i can accept. so bottom line no hitting. i can not accept it. lol but i think it's interesting get to see different sides to p'ek. nice,funn,sweet then turn to mean. p'ek who is too gentleman is boring to watch.

cecilia

Staff member
well hope weir isn't too mean to pinky the part he torture her. don't want to see he hit her. can't stand it. rape, chain her leg is cruel enough. like in some lakorns p'ek would usually force n'ek to do chores like wash clothes, go get water and put in a bucket. something like that is ok with me. yell at her, being rough like pull her arm hard drag her by the arm,drop her on the floor,throw her into the river. stuffs like that i can accept. so bottom line no hitting. i can not accept it. lol but i think it's interesting get to see different sides to p'ek. nice,funn,sweet then turn to mean. p'ek who is too gentleman to .
totally -- hitting is a big no-no ..

maya_fantasy, do you remember if Bo will be pregnant in here?

it's very nice to see her sister go out there to the ranch to spy on their relationship if he would hurt her.

So sad that Weir have to make Pinky misunderstood his character as mean and evil :(

they have a taekwondo match -- that's how the kiss happen ^^

jenny_126859

sarNie Egg
omg just saw the news from dao gra jai. behind the scenes show Pinky got chain on her leg and Weir's face was all cover with beard, look like he drag her into the woods to torture. poor Bo. and Baithong was there too, he jump down to help her from drowning, which she probably pretend.arrggh
that annoying girl is there to come between them, it's worse enough he torture Bo but baithong has to be there too. arrggh....
gosh i will hate Tos for doing this to Bo. hope after she got her memory back,won't forgive him that easily, want to see him beg and down on his knees and ask for her forgiveness. he will surely feel so bad and guilty after he finds out the truth that she had nothing to do with his sister's death and because of him that she has health problem. gosh. thinking about this part i feel so sorry for Bo already. :lmao:

this is off topic but just wanna say saw the behind the scenes of Pinky rehearse the song "nobody" with amy and aimee morakot for ch7 party. and win,weir,poh,cee, came to dance along with them too. it's cute Win and Pinky is like always together. while rehearse they were standing next to eachother,back stage they were all close looking at something together and show the dance moves together for kauk pak show,she bother him while got interview, she was holding the birthday cake for him while he got interview and he tease that she took a bite of the chocolate on his cake, and she was laughing. hehe. they were so cute! would be good if they really dated. since now she's single. he should go for it. so they would be another ch7 real life couple.lol but of course still think she make the most perfect match with weir.
really? where did you see this? i want to know...is he really going to be that mean? when will it happen?

foreveraap

sarNie Egg
you guys know what happened to sarnwold? why it only shows one post on a page? i know it has a lot under the post, but it's not as easy as before when they show a lot of posts at a page.

Lec

sarNie Egg
today episode is good. the kissing scene won't happen til tomorrow.
what i'm confuse at are the preview, pinky said 'she'll be sure not let him have another chance at her' does that mean, something happen :eek:
no, Pinky only woke up with Wier's shirt on and she thought he raped her.

cecilia

Staff member
you guys know what happened to sarnwold? why it only shows one post on a page? i know it has a lot under the post, but it's not as easy as before when they show a lot of posts at a page.
you have to change the setting to have all the post show in STANDARD version ^^

no, Pinky only woke up with Wier's shirt on and she thought he raped her.
did that happen in today episode? i didn't see it (must have been all those channel switching between this and PSR of bie/aff LOL)

i like how they reminiscence of the kiss while laying on bed :wub: --
also like the part of Bo trying to set a date for Baitong and Toh -- then fake having stomach problem LOL

none3

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, another twist to the lakorn. The p'ek turning from sweet to mean sounds good to me. I like that.

I thought it was going to be another lakorn with good beginning and sucky plots/predictable plots in the middle and to the end of the lakorn.

Please, Please don't let the lakorn drag....

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I didn't get to really watch episode 4, I had to skim through D: ! I even tried staying awake to catch it live, which I did, but AS SOON as it came out I fell asleep! I was so ashamed of myself xD. It was only a few moments away... *sigh*

Preview looks nice like always though ^_^ .

cecilia

Staff member
^muaha. i've tried that in the past and it didn't work either .. that's why, i push myself to sleep early and set the alarm to 8:00 just in case i slack off in the morning, then i have time to spare too - It's great, waking up to catch it live ..