Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

cecilia

Staff member
muaha. i forgot to mention the part of weir taking off his shirt -- then tell pinky to open the windows b/c he's hot -- as she open it, he shiver a bit lOl -- then it's cute of him to peek at her down on the floor, teasing her ..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Aww, today's episode was cute. Pinky broke her leg lol, poor girl.
I thought the kiss scene was today? Did i miss it?
.. Who was Weir fighting with in the preview?

AND jeez, that other girl got so pissed at Pinky in the preview D: (can't wait til tmr, it's gonna be a good day ;) )

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
Today's episode was cute! I'm super excited for tomorrow's cus of the KISS SCENE! i'm sure it should be tomorrow cus of the preview! gosh, i hate waiting. lol Pinky and Weir are too cute!

cecilia

Staff member
Aww, today's episode was cute. Pinky broke her leg lol, poor girl.
I thought the kiss scene was today? Did i miss it?
.. Who was Weir fighting with in the preview?

AND jeez, that other girl got so pissed at Pinky in the preview D: (can't wait til tmr, it's gonna be a good day ;) )
it'll be tomorrow .. that's why, i'm speculating when Pinky turn around to respond with 'I WILL NOT ALLOW IT to happen again' < -- what exactly is she referring too -- did they kiss or did they :blush:

btw, did someone mention, pinky will be pregnant in here or did i misread it something else ^^

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
There's pics of the kissing scene at Thairath if anyone wants a preview

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I can't post the pics or links because I'm using the internet through my phone...but you can go to thairath.co.th click on the bun terng section which should be the third topic on green subject line on the main page.

xbomber11x

sarNie Hatchling
it'll be tomorrow .. that's why, i'm speculating when Pinky turn around to respond with 'I WILL NOT ALLOW IT to happen again' < -- what exactly is she referring too -- did they kiss or did they :blush:

btw, did someone mention, pinky will be pregnant in here or did i misread it something else ^^
well pinky thought that weir rawred her, when he actually helped her in the first episode from getting rawred by that other guy. so that's why she's saying that she won't allow it to happen again.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
ep. 3 was so good again. cute+funny. weir so cute+sweet. this ep. shows he really love and care for pinky. like the part he confess his love to her dad. ahh sweet boy. like all their scenes together. love that he still call her "tee ruk" so sweet he said it so cute. this character really fit weir and he plays it very cute+natural and so does pinky too. and like that he's still a gentleman gave her the blanket. and love the scene on the bed that she hug him and then kick him lol. but he's so bad lied about her leg broke and made her wear a cast. lol but cute he kept carrying her. so funny he's always paranoid she will run away and go crazy and tell his people to watch over her all the time. and what a jealous guy hahah can't even stand to heard her say her ex-bf name. so cute when he said don't you want to hug me instead of the pillow? :wub: and kept moving his back close to her. and said she look pretty making mean face. lol what a funny guy. and cute when he call her on the phone. omg they are so cute!!! going crazy over weir+pinky...lol.. love them! love this lakorn. it just gets better and better. can't wait for ep.4

lala121

sarNie Egg
I can't post the pics or links because I'm using the internet through my phone...but you can go to thairath.co.th click on the bun terng section which should be the third topic on green subject line on the main page.
okay then lets hope it not in thai lol
but watever.....

lala121

sarNie Egg
i think when she said I will not fail again
i dont think cuz of the kiss or "r" scene she thought weir did.
i think she said will not aloow or fail again she meant about
runnning away but it would be better if it becuz of the kiss/ r part lol

cecilia

Staff member
^i don't know. i live stream it this morning, will rewatch it now that i have the HQ -- will come back to speculate on what she mean LOL

the pictures posted in thairath page is the same caps for tomorrow episode .. LYNN have more at her blog here : http://iheartlakorns.com/

maijune

SarNie Adult
TO WHOM THAT KNOW THE WHOLE STORYLINE...IS THERE GONNA BE A 'R' SCENE IN HERE TOO...I REALLY LIKE THIS LAKORN ATM....WIER AND PINKY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER....LOVED ALL SCENES OF THEM TOGETHER....

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Lmfao I really don't know if there will be an "r" scene here. When I read the summary and Spicyforum, it didn't mention anything about pr'ek harassing n'ek in such a way. Though after watching episode two's ending credits, I SAW THIS! :

This clip contradicts everything!
**lol I also noticed this clip was only in episode 2's ending credit xD

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
maijune Posted Today, 04:22 AM
TO WHOM THAT KNOW THE WHOLE STORYLINE...IS THERE GONNA BE A 'R' SCENE IN HERE TOO...I REALLY LIKE THIS LAKORN ATM....WIER AND PINKY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER....LOVED ALL SCENES OF THEM TOGETHER....
yeah there will be a "R" scene. from Weir's interview he said after his sister die he went crazy, grow a beard and rape n'ek, to express his anger. so he will be cruel to her. p'ek believe n'ek was in the incident the moment his sister die. so he was mad at her. poor Bo will feel so sorry for her. hope Pinky gets pregnant in here too. yeah KristyS the scene above does look like after the "R".

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
yes there will be a "r" scene. from weir's interview he said after his sister died he went crazy, grow a beard and rape n'ek to express his anger. poor bo will feel so sorry for her. hope she gets pregnant too.
Wait what? O___o I thought that after Nee dies, everything was resolved and that was the ending lol
WOW! I didn't see that coming
My bets on her getting pregnant is like ... 3/10 haha

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i guess they decided to add the "R" scene in. me too, i was surprise when saw Weir's interview. he said toward the end he's very cruel.
i'm hoping she will be pregnant so it will complete the slap/kiss lakorn. lol