Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^StarsSubbingTeam is subbing it, I think they're almost done with episode 1

I don't get this lakorn...how can such cruel and evil acts occur in a comedy lakorn? I've never really seen a slap/kiss that was funny...

There are those evil people, then there are those comedic stuff that happens, this is so weird...I don't know whether I should laugh or cry

I feel bad for Bow the most, because EVERYONE is misunderstanding her, she's the one that's been hurt the most, and no one sees it...and top of that, she's continuing to get hurt.

I kinda wanna be pissed off at Thot for being such a jerk, but there are some funny moments between him and Bow that I can't help but laugh at. Then it switches to the overly evil Nee with her drama with Pom...goodness gracious, then Bow's family who practically shipped her off to marry a man she despises...reminds me of Prajan See Roong all over again

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I think this one is gonna be one of the best dramas ever.But as expected,it's gonna harvest negative criticisms again,just like the other drama series already concluded.Anyway,I enjoyed the first two episodes and i'm looking forward to watching the next episodes.

Wii2008

sarNie Egg
D: this thread was closed yesterday, why? >.<
Well, it's going to air tmr!! yay!! *might stay up to just catch it live xD

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lmfao pinky is so funny xD
thanks for sharing

** i find it funny how pinky calls weir "weir" and how he calls he "Kie" lol

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah can't wait for tomorrow. yay!
pinky+weir are so cute! they look shy when talk about the kiss scene. she's so funny when describe her mom reaction. lol
they still look close since tkc till wwhj. i think it's cute that he call her "ky" because shows they are really close. because most people just call her pinky.
but want her to call him "p'weir" would be cute because age wise he's older than her. even though only by 1 yr.
but some girl call the guy p' even though the guy is only 1 yr older or even the same age they still call p'.
guess she see him more as a friend than like an older brother.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
yeah can't wait for tomorrow. yay!
pinky+weir are so cute! they look shy when talk about the kiss scene. she's so funny when describe her mom reaction. lol
they still look close since tkc till wwhj. i think it's cute that he call her "ky" because shows they are really close. because most people just call her pinky.
but want her to call him "p'weir" would be cute because age wise he's older than her. even though only by 1 yr.
but some girl call the guy p' even though the guy is only 1 yr older or even the same age they still call p'.
guess she see him more as a friend than like an older brother.
That's better ;) .. friends can advance, brothers can't :( lmfao jk jk

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
QUOTE (KristyS @ Jul 21 2009, 07:29 PM)
That's better .. friends can advance, brothers can't lmfao jk jk
there may be a chance if he didn't have a girlfriend but he has already so..
but anyways happy at least they get to be lovers on screen. and hope they will keep on pairing up again.
KristyS, love your avatar so cute!

cecilia

Staff member
today episode is good. the kissing scene won't happen til tomorrow.
what i'm confuse at are the preview, pinky said 'she'll be sure not let him have another chance at her' does that mean, something happen :eek: