Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Here are the lakorn picturesfrom parpayon bunterg. Credit to khun kratai from pinkyclub.

thank u love it .but it just to sad that i dont know how to read thai. it could be cool if they translate it to english. :lol:

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Pictures of the cast from TV magazine. Yimsiam only posted pictures of the cast, if I can find more pictures of the behind the scenes for this magazine I will share more later.

credit yimsiam

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks lynn for bts clip and pics. ahh look so good. pinky+weir so cute!
i was thinking in sbs she+aof fight like kids but in wwhj she+weir fight scenes are cool cause they have real instructor come teach them real techniques.
can't wait this week yay!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
credit http://tv.gmember.com
the pics are very clear,big&nice.

love this pic.. they look so cute+shy :wub: make such cute couple.

almost the day will get to see it, so excited!!! ^_^

starrys

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know if you guys agree, but I believe that this is a remake of a lakorn similar to the one with Kat English and Pete Tongjuer?? Not sure, just an ignorant suggestions. :huh:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
starrys Posted Today, 12:05 AM
I don't know if you guys agree, but I believe that this is a remake of a lakorn similar to the one with Kat English and Pete Tongjuer?? Not sure, just an ignorant suggestions.
i disagree, this is not similar to kat+pete lakorn and i saw kat+pete lakorn.
wwhj story is totally different from kat+pete lakorn. weir+pinky's characters in here are different from kat+pete's characters too.