Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

lala121

sarNie Egg
for some reason i want to see pinky pregnent in here like weir is caring for her and stuff not the kind where she pregnant at the end of the lakorn and thats it.
and i hope we get to see alot of yam too not once in awhile. is yam the second couple or a friend or somethin'?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Pinky's role is not kiddy in here. is actually grown up. this is a slap/kiss lakorn.
i don't know if there will be a "r" scene or not, have to wait and see. but i prefer a willing scene because it's more sweet.
i also want to see Pinky being pregnant in here too. yeah would be sweet to see Weir care for her while she's pregnant.
in SBS we would've seen Pinky pregnant and Aof care for her if he didn't get sick first. -_-
dang it! still pissed everytime think about the ending of SBS. :angry:
Yam is like the third couple in here. but don't like the guy she's pair up with though. <_<

Pinky+Weir are too cute! can't wait till 7-15-09!!!

Yam so cute! wish she'll pair up with Ton again in boran lakorn.

lala121

sarNie Egg
reply to teedee: Yeah i know i got mad SBS too. I wish they could do a remake or somethin' atleast postpone it or somethin oh well. Atleast she one of the couple.. who's yam partner? any picture of him?
yeah i like her with ton too but Thep Sarn Warn didnt show any real love in the scene really. And also nice to see her with someone else to beside phone but still like the phone and yam couple though and yam and boy but whatever....
R scene or willing atleast something so she get pregnant lol jk.
I love the outfit yam wore to the 7 see concert os cute!
Yam look kinda skinny but she still cute tho.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I couldn't finish SBS. Aof seriously looks about 17, I can't take him seriously in that type of role when he looks like a teenager. P/W is a much better couple to me.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
go back and look at the old pages and you will see the guy that Yam will get pair up with. his name is Thum.
even though there wasn't any real love showing between Yam and Ton but i still think they look super cute together,
especially seeing their behind the scenes clips together.
it's very nice to see her pair up with someone else beside Phone because getting tired of them pairing up too much,
also want to see her pair up with Boy S. again because in kohkayasit they didn't end up together.
yeah bottom line is want Weir+Pinky to sleep together and she gets pregnant, doesn't really matter if it's "r" or willing scene. lol
yeah Aof does look young for the role in SBS but i still think he play his character well. and he has chemistry with Pinky.
agree Weir+Pinky does make a cutier and fitable couple. height wise,age wise,and appearance wise too.
i think Pinky make the most cutest match with Weir out of all her pra'eks. and she has the most chemistry with him too.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
welcome back n'Grace. well hope London gets better. ;)

Pinky's pic on 7-6-09 meeting with her fanclubs

lala121

sarNie Egg
go back and look at the old pages and you will see the guy that Yam will get pair up with. his name is Thum.
even though there wasn't any real love showing between Yam and Ton but i still think they look super cute together,
especially seeing their behind the scenes clips together.
it's very nice to see her pair up with someone else beside Phone because getting tired of them pairing up too much,
also want to see her pair up with Boy S. again because in kohkayasit they didn't end up together.
yeah bottom line is want Weir+Pinky to sleep together and she gets pregnant, doesn't really matter if it's "r" or willing scene. lol
yeah Aof does look young for the role in SBS but i still think he play his character well. and he has chemistry with Pinky.
agree Weir+Pinky does make a cutier and fitable couple. height wise,age wise,and appearance wise too.
i think Pinky make the most cutest match with Weir out of all her pra'eks. and she has the most chemistry with him too.
OKay i will. Yeah they do. I know kinda getting tired of phone and yam couple but they do make a cute couple tho.
i was mad at koh kaya sith too.. for her not to end up with Boy S. i thought he was really cute as the bad additude dude hehehe
and you know he alone huh........... I need a boran with her and Boy s. also ps do u know the n'ek and p'ek in Bla Bloo tong? the adult
Yup r or willing still wanna see weir care for pinky....
Yeah pinky does fit weir more than the other.. like cheer,jui,pancake,kwan, alexandra,aum....but then again he only did 1 lakorn with those girls and pancake more but not much click.....and aum in their 1st lakorn weirt character didnt even look or feel liked he love her. Aum character was really the on the seems in lvoe with him.....hope there next one better.....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i thought Yam+Phone was really cute together in Thep sarm ru do. i fell in love with Phone in here.
yeah Yam needs to do a new boran with Boy S. and Ton because they didn't end up together which make me so pissed!
i agree i think Weir make the cutest couple with Pinky, they have good chemistry. make me believe they really love eachother in TKC.
Pinky's fans who read wwhj magazine summary,
said Weir's character is mean especially toward the end. is like jum leuy ruk and sa wan biang. lol can't wait! ^_^

lala121

sarNie Egg
i thought Yam+Phone was really cute together in Thep sarm ru do. i fell in love with Phone in here.
yeah Yam needs to do a new boran with Boy S. and Ton because they didn't end up together which make me so pissed!
i agree i think Weir make the cutest couple with Pinky, they have good chemistry. make me believe they really love eachother in TKC.
Pinky's fans who read wwhj magazine summary,
said Weir's character is mean especially toward the end. is like jum leuy ruk and sa wan biang. lol can't wait! ^_^
Yeah i felll in love with phone there.
like jum leuy ruk and sa wan biang COOL
and you knows what happen both in those lakorn lol............
I cant wait till July 15 is it taking over pancake and vee lakorn?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep it's after pancake+vee lakorn. will air next week. can't wait!
yeah i saw JLR and SWB. i know what happen. lol....
the people who like this type of lakorn will be excited to see it. :lol:

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Damn teedee when you said that veir will be mean to pinky I did not think he would not be that mean until I watched the interview of pinky and veir. Veir said he will capture pinky and rape her. I guess your wish came true with the "r" scene. Maybe they will have a baby. lol

link to the interview of pinky and veir about the lakorn.

http://www.youtube.com/user/dolly6299

credit dolly6229

link to the 3rd teaser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_MKvy4DvR0...re=channel_page

credit to spicyforumnet

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks a lot lynn for the link clips.
when i read from the fans who read the magazine summary they said Weir is mean by mean they said cruel.
so i figure that definately he will r-her. because when p'ek is being cruel to n'ek the only way is he r her and lock her up.
OMG a r-scene!!! Weir spoil it. lol. but of course if it's like JLR and SWB there's definately a r-scene!!!
hope they will have a baby too so will complete the packet of lakorn namnoi slap/kiss. lol
i was surprise that there will be a r-scene. because from kantana's summary,it didn't mention that p'ek will r n'ek
they just said he was so sad about his sister's death. they didn't even mention p'ek+n'ek slept together either,
so i didn't think there will be a r-scene. thought if they slept together will be a willing scene
since p'ek love n'ek a lot and describe him as like a gentleman, giving, sacrifice for the person he love.
so i'm shock. didn't see a r-scene coming either. wow! a new character for both Pinky+Weir. so excited!
but will feel so sorry for Pinky when Weir is being mean to her though.
can't wait, so dying to see it!!!
i was thinking this lakorn and SBS is kinda similar because both p'eks has a younger sister who is unhealthy. n'ek character is similar- a rich spoil stubborn girl. p'ek is mean to n'ek. p'ek kidnap n'ek. p'ek+n'ek became husband+wife. we would have seen aof kidnap pinky on her wedding day,lock her up, torture her and they slept together, if they didn't cut out those scenes. i thought SBS would have a r-scene since p'ek wanted revenge but turn out it was a willing scene instead but wwhj look like there will be a willing scene between p'ek+n'ek but turn out a r-scene instead so that was weird, was a surprise. in SBS n'ek was pregnant and p'ek take care of her, which sucks that we didn't get to see it because of aof sickness so they didn't get to film these scenes. so lets see if in wwhj n'ek will be pregnant. i wanted to see Weir play this kind of character with Pinky since SBS and it actually came true and he get to play in wwhj. so i'm very happy. :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i was waiting for the magazines too. they don't have it in ethaicd. maybe they ran out?
read from pinky's fans. so far there is 2 magazines out for wwhj summary which is dara papayon and papayon bun terng.
i wanna read it so much. but then don't want to spoil either. lol
from weir's interview he said n'ek doesn't remember. so later pinky loose her memory?? mmm.interesting.