Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

Yeah she thought he did but then actually he didn't so she woke up thinking that he did. Well first she went to this pub and then this guy tried to bring her to this hotel. So then Vier helped Pinky. He didn't want to bring her home (if I'm not mistaken) because of his sister, and the only place left was this hotel. By that time she had already fallen asleep because of some drug (I think). So the next morning she woke up thinking that he was the guy who was going to rape her in the first place.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
OOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ...is that what i just saw...i canttttttt...wait to see it anymore....if they dont air it now....i am going to kill them....mannnnnnnn...what am i going to do...i need to stop looking at these comment or i am going to go crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy...

i know i cant wait too.... want to see it to. :lmao:

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
hope they would air this lakorn in this year.. :spin:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
would be good if it air after wnk. i think if wnk get high rating then wwhj will surely air next time slot. but should air this year,hopefully.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
weir+pinky pics from lakorn scene. second pic looks funny they prob. drunk. i like pinky's hair she looks pretty. so glad she doesn't have bangs in here.heheh. gosh can't wait to see this lakorn. want to see it so bad.