Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
AHHH! those pictures are killing me! I wish they'd hurry up with this one cus I'm SUCHA BIG WEIR/PINKY shipper! lol HE's right after best couple with pinky after CEE ofcourse. lol thanks for sharing!

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
i don't like people who smokes either but at least he admit he does it unlike some who did it but deny it
hope he will quit soon though because it's bad for his health and others around him too
still think he make a cute match with pinky than pancake
here's bhs scene pics they learn some self defense moves(tae kwon do) from professional olympic guy
the scenes was pinky&weir has to have action scene together, they fight with eachother
wow never thought will be a scene p'ek and n'ek actually fights,cool!
yay! pinky doesn't have bangs in here, so relief...lol
gosh wanna see this lakorn so bad, hope it will get to air fast
a lot of love scenes and an action scenes between pinky&weir,will be so good&fun :lol:
wanna see this lakorn more than wnk heheh

wow thank for the pix teedee...u make me want to see this lakorn to..cant wait until they air it. :spin:

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
just wanna tell Pinky's fan said this lakorn is like Jum-leuy-ruk and Suparb-Burut-Satan combine
whoa! will be fun, and Yam will get pair up with Thum(Tle Tawan's older brother)
can't wait to see it, all my fav. stars in the same lakorn so cool!

it would be so cool it is like Jum-leuy-ruk n suparb-Burut-Satan combine together.......wow cant wait to see it.. :clap:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid

hehe...Pinky&Weir scene from their lakorn WWHJ, so cute!

old pic from the fitting day

pics credit to kantana.com

it's like SBS b/c they argue&fight but different is WWHJ has lots of love scenes between p'ek&n'ek
hope it air soon,wanna see it so bad

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hhehehe ooo i cant wait.. lol.. haha... wow.. n'ek n p'ek will be like actual fighing lol.. xp...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
i think teedee meantion this already but Yam is playing as nangek's friend and she is going to get with Tam Wishiya Jarujinda, Tle Tawan's brother