Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i hope she gets pregnant in here too, yeah everytime i think about SBS i get mad about the ending too.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
just wanna tell Pinky's fan said this lakorn is like Jum-leuy-ruk and Suparb-Burut-Satan combine
whoa! will be fun, and Yam will get pair up with Thum(Tle Tawan's older brother)
can't wait to see it, all my fav. stars in the same lakorn so cool!
HEHE WOW.. JLR :wub: AND SBS COMBINE!!! SWEET ^_^

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
it sound so kwl!CANT WAIT UNTIL IT AIR!!..
LOVE PINKY&WEIR!!!

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
it sound so kwl!CANT WAIT UNTIL IT AIR!!..
LOVE PINKY&WEIR!!!

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
Yep I can't wait either but then again I have to LOL.
Can somebody post the date when this lakorn will start?
I do have loved Weir ever since I caught sight of his face on tv commercials.He's just sooooooooooo cute and he looks like the typical boy-next-door image. I've watched several lakorns of him paired with different female stars like Pancake,Kwan and Pinky.But I want him paired with Pancake because their scenes together seem to be natural and innate.They play their roles like they have no inhibitions with one another.I've always been a fan of Pancake ever since,and I've never been bored with any of her drama series,regardless of who she's paired with.
But this upcoming drama of Weir and Pinky is one which should not be missed.I'm looking forward to watching this.
I hope this will be the one to replace KJJRKKCT of AumP and my bone-shivering crush Pae :wub: .

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't like people who smokes either but at least he admit he does it unlike some who did it but deny it
hope he will quit soon though because it's bad for his health and others around him too
still think he make a cute match with pinky than pancake
here's bhs scene pics they learn some self defense moves(tae kwon do) from professional olympic guy
the scenes was pinky&weir has to have action scene together, they fight with eachother
wow never thought will be a scene p'ek and n'ek actually fights,cool!
yay! pinky doesn't have bangs in here, so relief...lol
gosh wanna see this lakorn so bad, hope it will get to air fast
a lot of love scenes and an action scenes between pinky&weir,will be so good&fun :lol:
wanna see this lakorn more than wnk heheh