Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Good news i just read from Pinky's board. her new la korn maybe her masterpiece work. it's the lakorn her fans really want to see her play
but p'jeab won't tell yet what la korn. said wait for it to confirm first.
but my guess probably the re-make la korn "Duay raeng atitarn" that Kob use to play as twins that come back and get revenge the people who torture her. if Pinky really play will be a challenging role for her,i want to see her play too.
i heard Kantana is going to re-make it, pra'ek has to be a lot older than nang'ek, hope they chose Nom Sornram or Poh Nutawoot.
can't wait to heard further details on her new la korn.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
where have you been? lol they already had the fitting since Feb. you can go back and look at the fitting pics that i post in the pass page.

yeah hopefully this la korn will come out good. sometimes what you read and expect is not like how you think when you actually get to see it.
like the summary may be interesting that you read but when you get to see it in the la korn is different and may be disappointing.

no i mean that have they upload it at youtube yet.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't think they have in youtube, reporters probably didn't have a clip of their fitting day.just interview of them for their newspaper articles, ch7 probably have the fitting clip but they won't show it yet until the la korn is about to air.which sucks.

... ^^ I so totally agree.
But then why did they show SBS?
Because it was on fast forward?
Anyways, wanna see what her new lakorn is.
Hope it is her masterpiece work.
And I want Poh...Num's too old LOL.
Besides, it would be PTeam.
Haha :lol:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't get either why they don't show kantana fitting but show dara video. i want Nom more. this la korn pra'ek is suppose to be way older than nang'ek like uncle's age. Nom is older so will fit more and i like his acting more than Poh. what is PTeam? Poh & Pinky?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
my bad they didn't start filming yet,Weir's fan gave wrong info.
my god! they should already do so, so slow when they had the fitting already why don't film right away,
Kantana is so slow in making their lakorn
unlike Dara video they are so fast in making and airing like SBS
guess will be a while before we get to see it,which upset me alot
maybe will get to see in Aug. example like WNK start film in Oct and get to air Mar.and still not done filming yet,
hopefully we really would get to see WNK in Mar.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep agree kantana takes forever in making their lakorns you can see each year they have little lakorns out in ch7 because of their slow process in making it. so sad that this lakorn was made by them if it was dara video we would be seeing it already by now. i'm so sad. want to see this lakorn so much. miss pinky and weir a lot. they have been off screen for a while now.

tassa

sarNie Egg
wow....i cant waite for this one too....weir is so good looking.....i fink dey should make pinky look abit different cause she kinda looks di same in most of her lakorn...buh i still like her....and weir needs to grow his hair hehehe...he looks cuter with longer hair and shave dat mastoche too hehehe....makes him look old....
btw deres a guy dat looks like weir at my uni.....i like stare at him all di time....hehehhe

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i went to Weir's webboard his fans said they had the lakorn opening(berd klong) on March.12 and he has schedule to film on March 13 and 15, i'm glad that they start filming already hopefully we'll get to see it soon.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid

Pinky look so gorgeous&sexy in this fashion shoot. makes me want to see her do her hair like this in this lakorn because mostly see her with long straight hair. a new hairdo is a good change and will go with her character in here too. but sad that kantana's hair stylist is not creative in doing the actress's hair. but no matter what hair style Pinky does she's beautiful. if WNK get to air on May then hope this lakorn will air July after WNK end will be great, cross fingers.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah lots of ghost lakorns coming out but i think WNK is more interesting than MN because of Pinky and also the story is interesting as well as pra'ek and nang'ek relationship and the dad is Kelly which he's cute too. heheh.