Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
weir best kisser.. haha i wanna try him hehe.. j/k xp..

omg.. i read math stuffs... ewwwwe.. i hate math.. argh.. >_< thats my most hated subject when i reached high skool.. not to mention im retaking alg 2 over since i failed last year.. eeeek.. math is evil... i say... EVILLL!!!!..

lmao.. sorry.. off topic. lol..

omg maya.. ur thinking of subbing this... ahhh sweet.. ^_^

^^ On bed? Haha SBS dreams are comin' true for me finally!
Can't wait for this & WNK.
Want them to air already.
And can I have the link of the clip? Or is it just a normal article?
Hopefully Pinky will have other lakorns as well.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
now we're talking about math??? lol.. i don't like math...give me headaches..
read Pinky's interview said this la korn has a lot of love scenes, always in the room & on bed together. :eek:
she said not afraid of real kissing with pra'eks (because reporters think since she has a boyfriend & there were news he was jealous over her&Win that went to the set to watch over her). she said use to have 2-3 kissing scenes with Win in WNK already :eek:
when ask which pra'ek that she work with is the best kisser, she said probably Weir. :wub:
want to see this la korn so bad especially reading all these news about a lot of love scenes in here.

really how sweet.cant wait. :spin:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Stardust Posted Yesterday, 10:56 AM
^^ On bed? Haha SBS dreams are comin' true for me finally!
Can't wait for this & WNK.
Want them to air already.
And can I have the link of the clip? Or is it just a normal article?
Hopefully Pinky will have other lakorns as well.
yep on bed that's what Pinky said. hahah. yep finally it's coming true since we were so disappointed in SBS.
it's just a normal article. her fans said she will have another new la korn,want to know too who's pra'ek with her and what la korn. but she use to say will play in preang prah nang. but not confirm yet.
yep they need to hurry up and air this la korn and WNK already, want to see it so bad.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Damnn Tarn has a sadd role :( *sighs. I can't believe Jib is raiiii! Grr. That guy Pol is not good looking, Ickkk! Pinky is so gorgeous!! I love the camera!

somp9

sarNie Adult
I hope pinky has new lakorn with Aof because we were kind of dissappointed of their first movie. Hope they pair again soon.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm not serious anymore if Pinky didn't pair up with Aof again, just so happy already that she's having more la korns.
read from Weir's board said they start filming in March 2nd..finally yay!..hope it will air soon
the wait is killing me..hahah..miss Weir and Pinky and Jib...

paof

i'm not serious anymore if Pinky didn't pair up with Aof again, just so happy already that she's having more la korns.
read from Weir's board said they start filming in March 2nd..finally yay!..hope it will air soon
the wait is killing me..hahah..miss Weir and Pinky and Jib...

cant wait until then.

paof

I hope pinky has new lakorn with Aof because we were kind of dissappointed of their first movie. Hope they pair again soon.

yeah i know i still want to see pinky and aof together. :lmao: :spin:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Stardust Posted Yesterday, 11:21 AM
^^ Yes of course.
I wonder why Pinky has so many lakorns with Kantana all of a sudden...
yeah she does, two la korns straight in a row and there may be the third one too if she play in preang prah nang
but then she did start off being nang'ek in Kantana's la korn and in the pass she have been playing many la korns for Kantana
lets count how many she play for Kantana:
Chom tung ruk with Kade
Yai tuar rai gub nai puen with Big
Cool grang.. with Veeraphap
Gant kala with Arnas
Tida satan with Nam
and newest ones:
Wung nam karng with Win
Wong wien hua jai with Weir
she play a lot for Kantana more than other company but none of it that i really like though
but WWHJ will be the first la korn of Kantana that i'll like of hers because of the story and her character and pra'ek
i want to see her play with Dara video and Dida again because i like the la korns she play for them in SBS,SCD,and TKC

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow i never realized how many lakorns she had for kantana..

n im so happy they started shooting already ^_^

somp9

sarNie Adult
I'm still want to see Pinky with Aof again to made up for SBS. They look cute together.

But I can not wait too see Pinky and Wier too. HOpe this lakorn is good.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
suprab buroot satan Posted Today, 01:00 AM
so does this lakorn has a fitting yet?
where have you been? lol they already had the fitting since Feb. you can go back and look at the fitting pics that i post in the pass page.

Stardust Posted Yesterday, 11:17 AM
^^ Yea I hope this is a good lakorn :)
yeah hopefully this la korn will come out good. sometimes what you read and expect is not like how you think when you actually get to see it.
like the summary may be interesting that you read but when you get to see it in the la korn is different and may be disappointing.