Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
well kinda but not fully over Aof & Pinky yet. lol
but doubt it he'll be pra'ek with her in the new lakorn which is ok though. just hope her role & the story is interesting/fun.
yeah i think WWHJ story is good as well as Weir&Pinky's characters too.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
wow pinky have a new lakorn with weir again cool. because the other one she de"d. :yahoo:

paof

oh yeah this Sat they will have the fitting.. YaY! wanna see how each person will look. Can't wait!
and also good news Pinky will be having another new la korn beside this one. but don't know yet what la korn and who's pra'ek. hope it's Aof.
so make me wonder if she will still go to India to film movies anymore since she's having so many la korns continously.

so did they do the fitting on sat?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Weir&Pinky la korn fitting on 2-21-09
Aww..they look so cute together. i like her straight hair. she looks very pretty.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Jib looks pretty,she play as baithong who make pra'ek and nang'ek misunderstand eachother, her first time as nangrai (oh my poor Jib lol)

Pol play as woraphong, nang'ek x-boyfriend who make pra'ek and nang'ek has problems in loving eachother

can't wait to see this la korn, hope it air soon

paof

Weir&Pinky la korn fitting on 2-21-09
Aww..they look so cute together. i like her straight hair. she looks very pretty.

wow thank you teedee for the pix. :spin: cant wait for it.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
thanks for sharing the pictures. Pinky's outfit is cute and no this isnt Jib's first time playing rai, her first role as rai was in pee kee ngao with kade and annita

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
oh yeah Jib did play rai in pee kee ngao, forgot about that lol..but that time she wasn't fully rai because she turn good at the end and she didn't like pra'ek but like the bad guy which play by Nam. but this time she's fully rai and is in love with pra'ek in here.
Pinky outfit make her look mature and look like a working woman.i'm glad she didn't have bangs again and didn't have her hair short.
Weir looks fit with his character, i like guys with short hair make them look like a man not like some guys with long hair make them look girly.

TubbyTinker

yeah...I hope Jib turns good at the end too...i wonder if she gets with pol...but man that dude is ugly...lol...and i actually like pinky with bangs hehe

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
No Jib doesn't get with Pol.she got arrested at the end.Pol gets with Tarn but toward the end she dies so the only couple in here is Weir&Pinky.
Pinky does look cute with bangs but she has a pretty face so she doesn't have to cover her face with bangs.i think she looks prettier without bangs.

TubbyTinker

No Jib doesn't get with Pol.she got arrested at the end.Pol gets with Tarn but toward the end she dies so the only couple in here is Weir&Pinky.
Pinky does look cute with bangs but she has a pretty face so she doesn't have to cover her face with bangs.i think she looks prettier without bangs.
oh wow then she must be really rai then lol