Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
i don't think wier has chinese blood. it's so queer to see him in chinese clothes
the cast is fine. i like pinky. but wier is just so so.
if the script is good i would like to see it.

somp9

sarNie Adult
It is good new to hear about weir pair with pinky again. I also hope for Aof and Pinky to pair again soon too.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
oh yes i want pinky and aof again too :D aof looks like babyyy i miss him onscreen! i have to wait for his lakorn w/kwan!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i still wanna see Pinky and Aof pair up again. hope they will this year. they need to make up for sbs.

^^ True, so true.
Anyways hope P'Jeab will hurry up and post the storyline.
And P'Teedee you have to hurry up and translate it too LOL.
I hate reading in Thai :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL n'Grace i was hoping you would translate it, i'm not so good in translating thai to english but i'll try my best, yeah waiting for p'Jeab to post too. the wait is killing me. hahah

^^ Hahah, well we can always split. Whoever sees it first translates the first half. And like before translating, come check here if the first part is translated already or not LOL >>> as for the "half", the person who translates first will post the last sentence they translated in Thai here, okies? (haha hope it's not too long...)

I mean like whoever sees it first translates the first part. So like come check here to see if the first part is translated yet. And the person who translates the first part can post the last sentence of the Thai article here so that the second person can see where the first person left off.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
OK then i understood,gosh i want to know the storyline so bad,hope p'jeab will hurry up and post it,waiting sucks!

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I so want to know the storyline already too!
Ima miss pinky so much! hopefully pinky and
win's lakorn hurry up and air!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
just read from p'jeab we'll get to see pinky with a new hair style in here that lots of people never seen before. whoa..wonder how she will look, hope she looks pretty. as for storyline we still have to wait. make me think everytime pinky get to pair up with weir she always have a new hair style. like in tur kue chewit, she has her hair dye reddish with bangs. hope she doesn't have bangs in here though,because i think she doesn't match with bangs. can't wait for this la korn to start filming. so excited! :D

from p'jeab, @ pinkyclub.com
สำหรับ วงเวียนหัวใจ แต่จะมาแอบบอกใบ้เพิ่มให้เรื่องนี้พิ้งกี้มีแอบเปรี้ยวกับทรงผมทรงใหม่ที่หลายๆคนยังไม่เคยเห็นด้วยหล่ะ
n'Grace not sure how you translate เปรี้ยว in the sentence above, i know what it means but can't find the word to describe it, can it also mean sexy?

^^ Umm...sassy? Anyways P'Noiki got the summary it's hella long LOL on Spicy the girls there don't let people take it out LOL it's so evily long haha.
Can I have your email dai mai ka khun pee?
I'll send it tya.
Of course, credits to P'Noiki @ spicyforum.
Pinky's name there is Bow Buphachart and Vier's is Tos Kanaphan.
Haha LOL...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
my e-mail: dtsopha@yahoo.com
thanks a lot n'Grace. can't wait to read the summary,so excited! :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
ok i will ja, try to register in spicy forum but can't log in even though i got username & password, so frustrated