Women's problem starts with MEN

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I used to work at McDonald, I try not to giggle when girls order diet coke and like with a large meal and ice cream!!! :lol:
I totally understand what you mean. I used to work with a bunch of adults and they're so funny whenever there's a meeting, every single one of them asks for diet soda with their chicken wrap and totally delicious brownies(mmm I want some right now lol). The lady I worked with says it makes them feel less guilty. LOL at the things we girls do. Talking about McDonald's I want an M&M or Oreo McFlurry, I haven't had one in so long even though its freezing outside.

And genks I think it's just emphasizing that it's pronounced GUYnecologist.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I totally understand what you mean. I used to work with a bunch of adults and they're so funny whenever there's a meeting, every single one of them asks for diet soda with their chicken wrap and totally delicious brownies(mmm I want some right now lol). The lady I worked with says it makes them feel less guilty. LOL at the things we girls do. Talking about McDonald's I want an M&M or Oreo McFlurry, I haven't had one in so long even though its freezing outside.

And genks I think it's just emphasizing that it's pronounced GUYnecologist.
I scream for some ice cream. It taste good wether it is hot or cold outside. Oh I love ice cream when it is raining too! Even when it's snowing I still scream for ice cream. :loool: