WINDOWS XP Professional

I'm on a tight budget right now and was hoping if anyone have the full Windows XP Professional (operating system)??? I had Windows XP but it wasn't legit and now Windows is asking for a license key thingy. So my computer is acting shitty right now. Please help!!!! thanks a bunch :)

darvil

sarNie Adult
There is nobody on here who will give you a legit version of windows XP Professional.

Any XP you get off the internet will ask you the same thing. You should just ignore it. It'll run fine without it.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Um...Haven't we discussed this a couple of times already?
Is it not the Genuine Windows thing? Yeah, like Darv said.
You can't get a legit version of XP unless you use tons of
green to get it. Sucks for me. But I think you'll do fine.

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
Microsoft Windows XP Professional : CD Key : FCKGW-RHQQ2-YXRKT-8TG6W-2B7Q8
Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP1 : CD Key : 7QVT6-T2738-WRKJB-YKRFQ-XVK98
Maybe download the trial version, then use the keys above. I haven't tried, so I'm not sure if it works.

darvil

sarNie Adult
Any XP you download off the internet will come with cdkeys already so that is unnecessary. The problem is the windows genuine software that will detect that its a fraud.

XCappy

Mr. Char
My XP isn't an official one, but the tip is :

When you install XP, they ask you if you want to activate the product, just ignore it. Then, you have to disable the automatic update from Microsoft.

And you'll be ok.

darvil

sarNie Adult
cappy is right

The automatic update is the one that install the check. If you disable that you won't ever have any issues. But then again you won't be getting any updates. But if you didn't pay for it, that should be ok for the downside.