windows help genuine validation?

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ok this stupid crap came back again does anyone know a way to fix it without a cd cuase last time it happen my aunts husband fix it he didnt tell me how and man they used a fake one i dont know how to fix it and its really bother me cause i cant update stuff without this stupid thing being gone

darvil

sarNie Adult
umm you can get the annoying thing to not show up anymore.. but for updates.. thats pretty much it.. you won't be able to get certain updates anymore.

If your was a legit version, don't you have a cdkey on your computer case? Do you have one? If you have one you could change it to that one if it was the right version.. such as if it was a HOME edition vs a professional edition.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
What? Tim, you're confusing. You can't get that thing to go away, I don't think. That's always the error that I get too. For some reason I got it to go away after Tim gave me this link to go fix it. You can't download anything from Microsoft anymore...well, some.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
so confused i used to have home edition but my freak aunts husbad install professional one so what i need to buy a real xp cd or what to get taht stupid thing out of the way so annoying

Vanida

Save World Save Life
link not working plus i d/l internet exploer verison 7 but it wont let since stupid geniue is still there so what i do buy the cd????

ok this stupid crap came back again does anyone know a way to fix it without a cd cuase last time it happen my aunts husband fix it he didnt tell me how and man they used a fake one i dont know how to fix it and its really bother me cause i cant update stuff without this stupid thing being gone

i have the same problem before but it was for another thing...but to solve ur problem it's really easy u just need a new product key -_- ...and follow the instruction in this following site ^_^ :
delete
;) sorry the site is in french but if u find someone who khnow french and tell u what u have to do ( or just try to guess it ) u can restore all ur computer and u don't need to spend money for that...and plus u can find a new product key online ^_^

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
u cant get the validation to go away..you cant download important updates or programs from microsoft because according to the validation your version is a counterfeit meaning that someone bought the original CD and made copies of it..so basically u have the copy and not the real version

but you can make the validation not show up..by going into system files..(system32 or something similiar- depends on the kind of computer you run)
but in the system file u should find a file named validation tool or genuine or look for the validation symbol- similiar to the one on the icon tray..

and all you have to do is remane the file..or you could keep the file name as it is but add .old to it..restart after and it shouldnt bother u anymore

but again unless u get the real copy u wont be able to install programs or updates that require a genuine copy of XP

* i recommed u get a MacBook (apple laptop)..they are better, more stable and less of a hassle than Windows

I really hope this helps..you could also find iformation about uninstalling the validation from help or the microsoft windows website..
you could try unistalling it..but if that doesnt work just rename it

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ok thanks guys so to get rid of it like really get rid of it i need the orrignal cd right do u know how much it costs? I mean i dont want it to go away for awhile and come back i want it gone forever lol yea i know its copy cd stupid people who did my computer update used a fake burn copy xp install crap

rukD2B

Vanida, my reply to the cost, TOO MUCH. That CD is like more than a hundred. Which, I would buy it. But I didn't. I'm still gettig that error that you are too. I can't download updates from MS no more. It pisses me off as well. But I find ways to ease around. Sorta, only at times.

Evaluating on Lilli's post, I've used Google to translate the French. See if this helps you any?

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=ht...Flanguage_tools

Hopefully, it will a bit. I don't know yet. I don't have much time. I'll test it out soon.

Vanida, my reply to the cost, TOO MUCH. That CD is like more than a hundred. Which, I would buy it. But I didn't. I'm still gettig that error that you are too. I can't download updates from MS no more. It pisses me off as well. But I find ways to ease around. Sorta, only at times.

Evaluating on Lilli's post, I've used Google to translate the French. See if this helps you any?

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=ht...Flanguage_tools

Hopefully, it will a bit. I don't know yet. I don't have much time. I'll test it out soon.
wow Joey u are awesome... :yahoo: for who need a new registration key...just pm me ^_^

rukD2B

What do you mean by who needs a new registration key Lilli? As in the product key thingie? If yes, I'm totally gonna PM you then. LOL...Awesome? I cheated. LOL... :p

rukD2B

Yay! I can post now! LOL. Special thanks to pleang sney. Um...Here are some SCs. Hopefully it'll work for you like it did for me! :p It does work! Thank you so much Lilli! Thank your bro for me. :D Um, Vanida, basically follow these steps I've written in the SCs. Hope it's understandable, if not, we'll try another method, okay?

** Copy & Paste this so you won't have to type it. ONLY COPY WHAT'S WITHIN THE QUOTATIONS!
DO NOT USE THE QUOTATIONS! "%systemroot%\system32\oobe\msoobe.exe /a"

After this window, you will see another blue window. In there, paste in the serial number/product key from this file. ( Download File. - Special that to Lilli for this file! ) Afterwards, click on "Update." After you click on the "Update" button, it will lead you back to the picture above. Just click on "Remind me later." After that window is closed out, REBOOT YOUR COMPUTER. After you reboot, don't forget to say buh-bye to the annoying validation stuff. :D Hope it worked. Thanks to Lilli for helping me do mine. YAY!! :yahoo: Vanida, I hope all goes well. If not, PM me or just post here and I'll be glad to help in any way that I can. Feel free to ask. ^_^

Vanida

Save World Save Life
omg thanks u so much that thing is gone your steps was so understandable and easy to follow make me feel so smart lol :lol: but hey iam so happy its gone finally can update and watch drama on wmp 11 new version its so cool and different but i get used to it soon! :yahoo: thankssssssssssssssu rock

rukD2B

YAY!! It worked?! That's great! I'm so happy for you! Time for me to go download from Microsoft as well. LOL. HEHE...Congrats!

dfemc

sarNie Adult
hehhehehe...u guys are soo awesome, it's like a mini-techie-support fest up in here. i luve it :)

yeah i know, i'm obviously a big dork, reading this stuff for kicks when it has absolutely nothing to do with mac osx ;D