Wimarn Mungorn (PJJ)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg...i was so busy watching mart rita rome n noon's lakorn i forgot all about this lakorn....i'm on it right now....dowloading ep. 1...... :lol:

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
Haven't started watching it yet, is it worth watching cause i know that pjj made it and he tends to over dramatize his lakorn to the point of okay now how much sadness or drama can one person go through not to mention boring!!!! I also don't like oil hair in here, it's too short make him look like he have a big head.(His hair look best in lakorn with kwan just the right length)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
ohh geez...i just watch ep.1 n oil was like speaking khmer to pancake....lol...that was soo funny...i just thought that was stupid n hilarious....

N.jareeya

sarNie Egg
she's already starting to think now that his bad... aww it was soo cute when she was feeding him nd dey used their mouth :D:D hehe

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
she's already starting to think now that his bad... aww it was soo cute when she was feeding him nd dey used their mouth :D:D hehe
I KNOW...I WAS HECKA BLUSHING ON THAT SCENE...I'M BLUSHING RIGHT NOW BUT MAN SHE LOST HER BABY IN THIS WEEKS EPISODE, ALL B/C OF GRACE...

N.jareeya

sarNie Egg
I KNOW...I WAS HECKA BLUSHING ON THAT SCENE...I'M BLUSHING RIGHT NOW BUT MAN SHE LOST HER BABY IN THIS WEEKS EPISODE, ALL B/C OF GRACE...

AHAHA yeh it was CUTE! aww so she gets pregnant on this weeks episode? how did she lose it? but she has another one later right?

N.jareeya

sarNie Egg
pancake looked good in all scenes.. i like that song you know when she found his gun in the draw? and then he came to hug her and he said that lomphut and lomphae wants them to have a kid and when she was sleeping with him and the song came on then she was crying?? anyone know what the song is called??

this sounds like a pretty good lakorn... i think i'll go download it...

i don't know...pancake is okay looking, but she doesn't seem down-to-earth...she seems quite full of herself...no offense to her fans; her acting's still better than pinky, in my opinion...

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
Dis LakroN gay No Offece..I Don'T LIke It AT All Yea I LIke oil But Ten..Yea.. Im Jux Tier Of Watchin It..

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Okay, i kinan stopped watching this lakorn and now i started again lol i'm on episode 8.. what happened so farr? she knows oil is a nak ka? how? when? LOL =( and why does she love him anymore.. can someone please tell me what happened in episode 456&7 haah :D thanks!

TubbyTinker

Okay, i kinan stopped watching this lakorn and now i started again lol i'm on episode 8.. what happened so farr? she knows oil is a nak ka? how? when? LOL =( and why does she love him anymore.. can someone please tell me what happened in episode 456&7 haah :D thanks!
I think she knew when she found the gun in the drawer then she became supicious then I think Ah-Too kinda told or said that Oil was the killer...I think...not sure. Then Oil dad dies cuz of Ah-Too...Pancake still loves Oil but doesnt show it and plus she knows that he killed her parents so yeah...not really a good summarizer...

Thanks lynda for the pixes. seems interesting. I wonder what happened?

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Awww that sucks! she found out oils dad killed her parents? wow. well does anyone have any spoilers? :D is her baby gonna survive? ahaha o yeah. how did she go back to the dad's side of the family.. i remember she left them? why did she come back?

TubbyTinker

Awww that sucks! she found out oils dad killed her parents? wow. well does anyone have any spoilers? :D is her baby gonna survive? ahaha o yeah. how did she go back to the dad's side of the family.. i remember she left them? why did she come back?
Well, the first baby didnt survive b/c car bumped her (grace fault). last time i heard she is pregnant again. Well yeah she left the dads family along with her mom to canada b/c the mom was scared that they might get killed but she came back b/c she wants to find out who killed her dad and then her mom end up dying too.

PuRe

sarNie Hatchling
What happened to this lakorn? I thought it'd be jumping up five pages in a day or something, like JLR, lol, but it's kinda...dead in here. Is anyone subbing this? Hello?...(cricket chirping)