Will It Be-Tau Hai Tur Ja Leum

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
My newest Fanfic, hope you enjoy, haha, I also have a song picked out for each individual and couple. :)

Will It Be- Tau Hai Tur Ja Leum Characters:
Main Guy-Nadech as Nadech Kugimiya
Main Girl-Mint C as Mint Lalitapat
Big Brother-Porsche Saran as Saran Lalitapat
Big Brother’s girlfriend-Sammie P as Sammie Punitnai
Big Sister’s boyfriend-Mike P as Mike Nitipaisankul
Big Sister-Mild Tarntara as Mild Lalitapat
Town Bully-Nick Hun as Nick Horuvejkul
Father-Sarapong Chatree as Sarapong Lalitapat
Step mother-Kik Mayurin as Kik Pongpudpunth Lalitapat
Guy Friend 1-Bie S as Bie Wisetburirak
Guy Friend 2-Singto S as Singto Saisanan
Girl Friend 1-Ying P as Ying Punitnai
Girl Friend 2-Grace K as Grace Dinsudan
Main Guy’s Friend 1-Ken P as Ken Phupoom
Main Guy’s Friend 2-Yaya U as Urassaya Seklumpung
Main Guy’s mother-Duangta Toongkamanee as Duangta Kugimiya
Main Guy’s Girlfriend/fiancé-Dear P as Dear Puriboon

Songs for the characters:
Overall Song: Ruk Mai Yaum Plien Plang by Asanee and Wasan Chotikul
Nadech’s Song: Mai Ruk Gaw Bah by Mos Patiparn
Mint’s Song: Laaw Chun Ja Ruk Tur Dai Yang Rai by Gam the Star
Nadech and Mint’s Song: Sai Pai Mai by Bie the Star
Mike’s Song: Chai Kon Neung by Ton and Dew the Star
Mild’s Song: Ruk Jao Auy by Earn the Star
Mike and Mild’s Song: Kae Rao Ruk Gun Gaw Paw by Rose Sirinthip
Porshe’s Song: Lak Tung Jai Kae Dai Ruk Tur by Dew the Star
Sammie’s Song: Kae Mee Tur by Panadda Ruangwut
Porshe and Sammie’s Song: Sieng Kaung Hua Jai by Titimah Pratumthip
Bie’s Song: Yoot Wela by Raffy and Nancy
Grace’s Song: Kae Ruk Gaw Paw by Kob
Bie and Grace’s Song: Purn Tee Tur Mai Roo Jai by Tomo and Kaew Kamikaze
Ken’s Song: Mun Kong Pen Kwarm Ruk by Stamp
Ying’s Song: A-garn Ruk by Yaya
Ken and Ying’s Song: Noy Gwah Ruk Mark Gwah Purn by Natthew
Singto’s Song: Hahk Roo Suk Nit by Num Sornram
Yaya’s Song: Kwarm Ruk by Punch
Singto and Yaya’s Song: Chai Tur by Fang and Poppy Kamikaze
Nick and Dear’s Song: Pid Praw Ruk by Ging the Star

Episode 1.1:
(Rowing a boat in the lake full of Water Lilies)
Mint: P’ Mild, how is your relationship w/ P’ Mike going?
(Mild looked over at Mint with a huge smile on her face)
Mild: P’ Mike is such a sweetie, he asked me to marry him today.
Mint: Awe, I wish I had someone like you that loves me back as much as I love him.
(Mint thought about P’ Nadech, her high school crush as she said that, bringing a frown to her face)
Mild, noticing Mint’s expression: Nong Mint ja, who is it that has taken your heart?
(Mild joked; Mint splattered some water onto Mild and turned away in embarrassment)
Mint: Bah, P’ Mild bah reu plao, I was just talking about you and P’ Mike na, don’t change the subject.
(Suddenly their boat shook and they jumped, turning over to find P’ Nick, the town bully in his own boat)
Nick: Nong Sao, tum arai yoo?
(Mint and Mild frowned at him in annoyance)
Mint: Nee Ai Nick, yoot na, I don’t like your attitude at all.
Mild: What do you want now Nick?
(Nick had an evil grin on his face)
Nick: Nong Mild kon suay kap, do you know that sooner or later you are going to get to become my beloved wife?
(Mint made an annoyed face)
Mint: Fun pai reu plao, P Mild has her own person she loves a lot, and he has already asked for her hand in marriage too.
(Nick laughs)
Nick: Nong Mint kap, tur pood teung ai Mike nia lo, mai mee wun rauk, all I have to do is…
(Nick raised his hands and did the money sign to Mint’s face) (Mint glared at him and pushed his hand away)
Mint: P’ Mike is not that kind of person, you can’t buy him with money like some people around here.
(Nick glared at Mint, knowing that she meant him) (Mild grabbed Mint’s hand and shook her head to tell her to stop)
Mild: Nong Mint, yoot tur, don’t make the problem bigger than it is (Mild turns to Nick) Ai Nick, kon fun pai laaw, if you are wrong, think it over, P’ Mike just asked me to marry him and I’m going to answer yes to him.
(Nick clicked his tongue and shook his head playingly)
Nick: Kon Suay kap, better watch your mouth, our time will come.
(Mint couldn’t stand him any longer and she stood up raising the oar)
Mint: Nee gae, if you don’t want to get hurt, you better leave us alone, or else I won’t spare your face!
(Nick laughed and stood up as well, grabbing the oar into his hand)
Nick: Nong ja, you can’t do anything to me rauk, because if you do, that little house you live in, will become mine and your poor little family will be kicked out into the streets.
(Mint, angry at Nick’s words, jerked the oar out of his hand and swung at him) (Nick and his boat driver were knocked over into the dirty lake)
Mild: Mint, don’t do that!
(Mild grabbed the oar from Mint’s hand as she was about to take another swing)
Mint, looking at Mild: P’ , yoot chun tum mai, why don’t you let me just kill him, no one would miss a person like him, always going around to take other people’s money and hurting others.
(Mild shook her head, Mint lowered her head and let out a huge breath of annoyance) (Nick got out of the water and wiped his face and glared up at Mint)
Nick: Glah mak pai reu plao?! Just wait till it’s my turn!
Mint, glaring back: Do you think I’m scared of you, more than this I can do! Jum wai na, if anything happens to my family, I, will not let you go as well!
(Mint grabbed the oar from Mild’s hands and rowed away) (Nick splashed water after them and climbed back onto his boat)

Should I continue?

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Yes You Shall Continue
For Me And Nalida Fans
For Gawd Sake This Is Good
Please Please update
I've Been Waiting For Another Nalida Fanfic For
Ages

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Thanks YaMaMiKi for liking my song choice, it took me a long time to find the perfect song for each one, but they keep me concentrated on the ff when i write it.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Episode 1.2:
(Mild pulled Mint up from the boat and dragged her partway home, but Mint jerked her hand away)
Mint: P’ Mild, why are you so mad?
Mild: You know a person like Nick, he will do what he says for sure, aren’t you afraid, he’ll take our home?
(Mint rolled her eyes)
Mint: Roo laaw na, P’ Mild, but I also know one thing, all of my life that I have remembered; you’re the only girl he had cared of.
(Mild rolled her eyes, suddenly out of nowhere, their big brother Saran jumped out) (Mint and Mild jumped)
Mint: Saran, ai bah! You scared me.
(Mint smacked Saran on the shoulder)
Mild: Nee, P’ Saran…
Saran: No time to talk, we’ve got a problem at home.
(Saran grabbed both their arms and pulled them home)
(On the way home)
Mild: P’, mee arai keun?
Saran: Ai Nick came and asked for your hand in marriage and right now he has given step-mother a ring for promising first.
(Mint and Mild looked at each other in shock)
Mint: He was just with us a while ago, how can he get there so fast?
Saran without turning to look at her: He already came this morning and just left about half an hour ago, now step-mother and dad are waiting for you Mild.
(Mild frowned at Mint and Mint was angry at Nick for taking advantage of Mild)
Mint: No wonder he talked so big a while ago.
Mild, as they arrived at the door: Tae P’ Mike, he already asked me first.
Kik (Step-mother), in a loud annoying voice: Then just say no to him.
(Saran, Mild and Mint looked up to find their step-mother who was standing there waiting for them) (Sarapong, their dad rolled out onto the porch in his wheelchair, Mild was almost to tears as she headed up the steps to her dad and hugged him)
Mild: Dad, I can’t marry Nick, I don’t even love him.
Sarapong(Dad): nee loog, we really have no choice here, if you don’t marry Nick, then we will have nowhere to live.
(Mint was frustrated as she let out a big breath of annoyance)
Mint: Tae wah, dad, P’ Mike already asked for Mild to marry him.
(Kik turned to glare at Mint who was standing beside Saran; Saran had his head down, not wanting to come in contact with step-mother)
Kik: Yoot pood dai laaw, your P’ Meek, P’ Mike whatever can’t help you rauk, he is only a poor gardener from nowhere.
(Sarapong looked at Kik and then at Mild)
Dad: Loog, your mom is right, Ai Mike has nothing that can help you out of this situation, and Nick has already brought a diamond ring to engage you.
(Mild looked up at her dad)
Mild: But dad, I love P’ Mike, I don’t care if he not rich or anything, but to me he’ll always be special.
(Tears were rolling out of Mild’s eyes; Mint shook her head and walked up the steps to Mild’s side, putting her arm around Mild’s shoulder)
Mint: Dad, please don’t do this, return the ring and refuse Nick’s proposal, he is not a good person
(Kik smirked)
Kik: and he is not good how? How is your P’ Mike better than Nick, I don’t see the difference.
(Mint looked over at Kik with annoyance; she hated her for always getting the better from dad and Saran)
Mint: Stepmother ka, P’ Mike is better in that he is a good person, doesn’t go around causing trouble.
(Mint answered with pride and she managed to get a glimpse of Saran’s big grin from her words, Kik also saw it)
Kik: Saran, go find some work to do, don’t just stand there.
(Saran’s smile faded and he nodded, running off to the back of the house.)
Kik: Mint, you say he is better, but he is just a poor gardener that can’t help us with anything.
Mint: But we are just poor gardeners as well mai chai lo?
(Mint answered unable to control herself any longer, Mild grabbed her arm and shook her head indicating for her to stop)
Dad: Mint, do not talk back, this is not your problem, go and make us dinner.
(Mint looked at her dad and lowered her head)
Mint: Ka
(Mint rubbed Mild’s shoulder before heading to the kitchen)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Awe, I think they look so cute together as well, haha, here's another update, just wanted you to know that this next part is a bit diturbing, haha:

Episode 1.3:
(Mint grabbed a tomato and threw it onto the cutting board, with anger in her eyes)
Mint: Ai Nick, tur tai.
(Mint grabbed a knife and the tomato and chopped it as if she slaughtering Nick)
Mint: Tai, tai, tai.
(Finally she threw the knife onto the cutting board and crossed her arms, turning around to lean on the table)
Mint: Do you think you can beat me?
(Saran walked in with a few pieces of wood in his arm and started the stove, then turned to look over at Mint)
Saran: Nee, Mint, what are you cooking for dinner?
Mint: Nick si
Saran: Nee, you’re going to cook us human meat, I won’t eat it then.
Mint: Ow, tum mai la, gaw khao tum hai chun glied mak tee soot
(Mint picked up another tomato and placed it on the cutting board and began chopping again, Saran shook his looking at Mint) (Mint chopped some peppers into a bowl and mixed the tomatoes in, then went over to rinse some veggies) (She looked up at Saran who put a pan on the stove and poured some oil in)
Mint: P’ Saran, why don’t you ever refuse to Kik?
(Saran looked over at Mint)
Saran: Nee, if I don’t then our family will end up killing each other and I don’t want to get into an argument with dad, unlike you who can’t shut your mouth.
Mint: Bah, saying that you’re not man enough would’ve been more believable.
Saran in a sarcastic way: Gaw dai, I’m not “man” enough
(Mint rolled her eyes at Saran and poured the veggies into the already boiling oil and stirred)
----------------------------------------------

Want to inform you that Nadech won't be appearing again until somewhere in episode two, then he'll be in for the rest of the story, of course. Hope you enjoy it. :)

YaMaMiKi

OMG!!!
I Cant Wait Any Longer
Chuck Nadech In
Nice Chapter
I Can See Your A Scriptive Person Like Me

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Actually this is my first time writing script-like, I like writing paragraph's more, but somewhere, someone said that they prefer script so I try to make it easier for them to read. Haha. Thanks for reading my ff by the way, I'm getting there to adding Nadech into the story. LOL

Episode 1.4:
(Mild stood there looking at Kik as she talked about how rich and nice Nick was)
Kik: Nick is a really rich guy who is also very good looking too.
(Sarapong nodded along with Kik’s words, Mild wished Mint was still there to back her up, she wished she could be as brave as Mint)
Kik: He can give us all the money we need and he promised he will give us the house for free.
(Mild kept listening, in her mind, “I wish I could talk back, I need to talk back for my freedom” she thought)
Mild, finally gathered up enough courage: But I love P’ Mike and I will only marry P’ Mike, I rather die than get separated from the person I love.
(Kik glared at Mild that she had the guts to talk back, Kik then then pretended to be sad and turned to Sarapong)
Kik: Honey, look at your daughter talk back to me, now she’s acting exactly like Mint, not caring that I’m their step-mother.
(Mild looked at her dad as he glared up at her)
Dad: Mild, apologize to your mother right now, and do not talk back to her.
(Mild shook her head in tears and disbelief that her dad would take the step-mother’s side)
Mild: Dad, why are you always siding with step-mother? Don’t you see me as your daughter anymore? Don’t you love me and want me to live happily with the person I love?
(Sarapong slammed his hand onto the arm rests on the wheel chair and raised his head at Mild with anger in his eyes)
Dad: Now you dare talk back to me?! I’m doing this for the family, and you say I don’t love you?! I have always loved you, but do you love me enough to do just this little thing for me?!
(Kik, smiled evilly at Mild without Sarapong noticing, Mild looked at Sarapong and sobbed, shaking her head, then ran out, wiping her tears)(Sarapong stared after his daughter, feeling guilty for yelling at her, but he chose to ignore it and turned back, heading inside)
Kik, standing there with a big grin on her face: Som Num Nah, that’s what you get for having the guts to talk back to me, Nang Mild.
(Kik laughed, then went inside)
----------------------------

Sorry this part was a little shorter, hope you liked it. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I think about 6 or 7 parts in each episode.

Episode 1.5:
(Everyone sat down at the table and began to eat, but Mint noticed that Mild was not there)
Mint: Dad, where’s P’ Mild?
(Sarapong looked up at Mint; Kik glared at her and dropped her spoon onto her plate)
Kik: Nee, Mint, why ask, she’s not here so you can’t eat?
(Mint looked over to Kik)
Mint: I wasn’t asking you ka
Dad: Mint, do not talk like that to your mother, Mild ja pai nai gaw taam mun, a child like that, I won’t accept as my daughter any longer.
(Mint jaws dropped open in shock and she looked over at Kik who smirked, then picked up her spoon and stuffed her mouth not caring, Saran and Mint looked at each other and set their spoons down and got up to go)
Dad: Nee, ja pai nai, aren’t you eating?
(Mint and Saran stopped and turned back to look at him)
Mint: I’m not hungry
(Mint headed out first)
Saran: Me either
(Saran looked over to Kik and she was smiling like crazy, he shook his head and walked out after Mint, Sarapong dropped his spoon as well. Kik looked up at him)
Kik: aren’t you eating?
Sarapong: Not hungry, you go ahead and eat.
(Sarapong pushed himself into the bedroom, Kik smirked)
Kik: Don’t eat then, I get more to myself
(She continued eating, not caring that she was all alone)(Outside, Mint leaned onto the big tree and looked out into the water, Saran came up behind her)
Saran: Mint, I’m sorry I can’t help with anything, I really am a useless man.
Mint, turning to face Saran: P’ that’s not true, you keep our family together, like you said, it’s all my fault that we argue, if only I was like you, maybe it wouldn’t be like this.
(Saran pulled Mint into her arms and Mint cried)
Saran: It’s okay Nong Mint, wipe your tears.
Mint wiping her tears: Uh, chai, we have to go look for P’ Mild
Saran: Chai, before she does anything stupid.
(Mint and Saran ran down the path shouting Mild’s name)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Thanks for liking my ff fantastic_27 and YaMaMiKi. Here's another update.

Episode 1.6:
(Mild cried leaning her head onto Mike’s shoulder as he wrapped his arms around her)
Mike: Nong Kaung p’, yoot raung hai tur, I will always love you no matter what
Mild: But Nick came to ask my dad to marry me and he already said yes.
Mike: Then marry me right now.
(Mild looked up at him and he kissed her forehead)
Mild: P’ Mike, yes, yesterday you asked to marry me, the answer is yes, I will
(Mike smiled and hugged her even tighter)
Mike: Yin Dee na tee ruk
(Mild smiled, wiping her tears and nodding)(Saran and Mint climbed up the tree to the tree-house that they had made when they were younger to find Mild and Mike sitting there, and they had heard everything Mike and Mild were talking about)
Mint: P’ Mild, yin dee duay na
(Mike and Mild turned back to find Saran and Mint smiling at them)
Mild: Mint! Saran!
(Mild reached over to hug Mint and Saran as Mike smiled at them)
Saran, to Mild: Mai Taung huang na, P’ a-nu-yaht hai (to Mike) Nong a-nu-yaht na P’ Mike
(Mike and Mild smiled, looking at each other)
Mint: But what are we going to do about Nick?
Saran, smiling: There’s one thing that will be able to stop Nick and that is if Mike and Mild marry before this Saturday, and Nick can’t do anything if he has no ring, chai mai?
(Mint smiled, impressed that somewhere in her gentleman brother has a tricky side as well)
Mint, jokingly: Nee, P’ Saran, now you’re being tricky behind dad and Kik’s back? Being more daring chai mai?
Saran: Praw tur nee lae.
(They all smiled, looking at each other, and without speaking another word, they knew what the plan was)

(******To be continued******)

I also made a poster for this ff, but I don't know how to post it on here, so I'll put a link to my fb, if anyone wants to see it.

Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=129781743848592&set=a.107755042717929.16978.100004503000677&type=1&theater

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Oh, thanks YaMaMiKi for posting up my poster, I just can't learn how to do it, haha, I'm not too good with computer stuff. Here's Episode 2!!!

Episode 2.1:
(Early the next morning, the three siblings all got up really early and snuck to meet outside with all the wedding props all ready. They headed to the tree house. Mild smiled at Mint and they all stood there looking down the path where Mike would be coming)
Mild: I can’t control the beating of my heart.
Mint, jokingly: Who can when they are going to marry the person they love in just a while?
(Mild’s heart thumped faster when she could hear the sound of wedding music coming their way. Then as the fog parted, Mike appeared with the group of friends that came to support them.)
Mint: P’ Mike lau mak na, you are lucky to have such a handsome groom.
(Mild smiled as Mike took her hand and pulled her to his side, away from Mint’s side.) (Mint pretended to be shocked and pulled Mild back)
Mint: Oh, P’ Mike, have you forgotten something?
(Mild, Saran and Mike all laughed, then Saran handed Mike an envelope full of money and he handed it to Mint who took it with a huge smile on her face)
Mint: Kae nee pau laaw the door is open for P’ Mike to take P’ Mild Kaung chun, but with one rule…
(Mint raised her index finger up and smiled)
Mint: Take really good care of her and never make her cry.
Mike, holding Mild in his arms: No worries, I know what my role is already, chai mai, tee ruk?
(Mild smiled up at him, cheeks turning red)
Saran: Kae nee, we don’t have to worry any longer about our sister.
(The group of friends all clapped in celebration and parted way for Mike and Mild as they turned and he led her back down the road, heading home to his parents with his newly wed bride.) (Mint and Saran both turned back and went home in glee)
Episode 2.2:
(As Saran and Mild arrived at their front doorsteps, they found the house full of people. They froze and looked at each other in confusion, wondering who were these people.)
Mint to a random person: Nee mun keu arai?
Person: We came to celebrate the wedding, but the bride is missing.
(Mint and Saran looked at each other in shock and ran up the stairs to find Nick and his father standing there.) (Nick turned around to find Saran and Mint behind him, he frowned)
Nick, looking directly at Mint: Where have you hid Nong Mild?
Mint: Her whereabouts has nothing to do with you, yahk roo tum mai?
(Saran held onto Mint as she stepped up to Nick)
Mint: The best thing for you is to clear all your people out of this house and decline your proposal, because now P’ Mild is a married woman.
(Nick glared at Mint and looked down at her clothing)
Nick: You just went to her wedding chai mai? If it’s true it’s not too late, because now she still hasn’t been his properly.
(Nick pushed Mint to the side and ran down the stairs, heading out to go get Mild back)(Mint turned to stop Nick, but she found her dad looking up at her in disbelief as everyone began to leave.)
Kik, standing next to Sarapong: Mint, what have you done? Do you know what you have done?!
(Kik turned to Saran)
Kik: You as well, how can you help your sisters do such a foolish act?!
(Saran lowered his head as Sarapong glared up at both Mint and Saran)
Dad, in anger and embarrassment: How can you two do this to your own father?
(Mint looked at Sarapong and shook her head)
Mint: Dad, are you going to force Mild to go with a person she really doesn’t love for real?
Kik, answering for dad: This is because we love you kids and want you to have a good life without having to work hard like you always do.
Mint rolled her eyes at step mother’s fakeness: Mai chai rauk, this is just for you mia noy Kaung pau!
(Kik glared at Mint and pretended to cry to Sarapong as Saran looked at Mint in disbelief)
----------------------------------------------

These are small episodes, so I decided to post two up. LOL.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
YaMaMiKi, sure you can make a poster for it, but I don't think I can chose the pics because it's hard to, I had to manipulate the pictures and I don't even have a photoshop. I use powerpoint for all my posters. It's hard to do, haha, but I don't think your poster will be bad as long as you give it your all, I will be waiting to see it. :)

YaMaMiKi

to post a pic
all you have to do is copy and paste
and please choose the pics
please please pretty please

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Okay then, Here are some pictures, for the main couple:

Hope they're good, haha. Okay, now update:

Episode 2.3:
(Everything froze as the silence after Mint’s words linger around, the only sound you could hear was the obviously fake cry of Kik. Finally Sarapong sighed and turned his wheelchair, going inside. Mint felt bad for shouting like that)
Mint: Dad…
(Sarapong didn’t answer her but just closed the door on them all, Kik, wiped her tears and stood up tall, crossing her arms across her chest)
Kik: Nee, Nang Mint, I will go get your sister right now, you stay here and don’t leave, I have words to talk to you.
(Mint hated step mother, but she didn’t want her dad to be sadder) (Kik ran off to find Mild. Saran walked over to Mint and patted her back)
Saran, whispering: Nong Mint, go and get the ring, it’s still in step-mother’s purse, in the little black box.
(Mint looked up at Saran and smiled that he was still on her side, she nodded)
Mint: You go and tell Mild and Mike to be careful.
(Saran nodded and ran off in the opposite direction that Kik had gone as Mint rushed sneakily into the main room where Kik hangs her purse. She reached in and felt the case and pulled it out, taking the ring out and put it into her pocket, then she placed the case back in its original place.) (Mint looked around to make sure no one saw her, but when she turned around, her dad was behind her)
Mint, in fear: Dad
(She straightened herself as Sarapong looked at her pocket, knowing that she had stolen the ring)
Dad: What are you doing?
Mint: Mai mee na.
Dad: Mint, don’t lie, I saw you.
Mint lowered her face in guilt: Uh, dad I…
Dad: Mai taung a-ti-bai, I understand, I’m sorry I let your step-mother get the better of me loog, paw kau tot
(The words that Mint heard brought tears to her eyes as a smile formed on her lips, Mint knelt down and hugged her dad)
Mint: Paw
Dad: Loog, I have made all three of my kids go through a life they shouldn’t even experience, paw kau tot na, but paw still loves you very much, I just want to let you know that.
Mint: Paw, mai taung kau tot, I’m the one who should apologize for making my dad cry and worry, noo kau tot na paw and I love you too.
(Sarapong patted Mint on the back as they both cried, realizing how much one had hurt the other)
--------------------------------------

Haha, I don't know why but I decided to record my voice with the main Song of the ff, so here's the results, hope you like it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXNevIpj8Mw&feature=youtu.be