Will It Be-Tau Hai Tur Ja Leum

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I just wrote this when I was feeling so much pain I felt just like how Mint felt, but it helped me with the ff. And I wish you all a happy first day of New Year 2013, unlike me. :)

Episode 4.1:
(Mint ran out the door remembering that on the slip, the date was today. As she opened the gate, Nadech popped out of nowhere and grabbed her wrist.)
Nadech: Where are you going? You are still sick.
Mint, looking at his grip on her and pulled it away: Do not bother me, I can go anywhere I want to.
Nadech, nodding: I know you are going to go to the contest at the university, do you think you can beat everyone in a condition like that?
Mint: In a condition like what? Do you think I’m a child that needs to be taken care of all the time?
Nadech, rolling his eyes: Do whatever you want, I bet you that you won’t make it.
(Mint glared at him and headed out)
Nadech: But if you’re going to the same place I’m going then I’ll give you a ride.
(Mint stopped and looked at Nadech, annoyed.)
Mint: Mai taung
Nadech: I just want to help out, how am I going to win fairly if I let a girl who has a hurt foot walk there and lose to a race?
(Mint was saddened at the fact that he was only afraid to win without pride. She could feel her heart being torn out as tears formed in her eyes and she couldn’t speak back. Her spirit dropped, and there she thought he actually cared about her, what a fool)
Mint: If you’re afraid to lose your pride, don’t worry, because I chose to walk there myself, a person you hate can’t be a person you want to help.
Nadech, laughing: Chai, how can I forget that I hate you so much to the point where I wish to not see you anymore?
(Mint nodded, looking directly into Nadech’s eyes with a piercing pain in her chest that was spreading outward and you could clearly see if it wasn’t invisible. Without another word she slowly walked away as a tear rolled out of the corner of her eye, down her cheek off her chin onto her shirt. Every moment of Nadech, all those moments since high school, when he had rejected her, told her he didn’t like her, told her he hated her, will never love her, made fun of her for being the fool, up to the point where he had hurt her the most till she cried every night and up till now when they met again and she was walking away from him once again, making up her mind to forget about him, tears stumbling out unstoppable, and her chest pounding to the point where she felt like she was going to die, it was just like the first time she had tried to make up her mind and walked away from him. It hurt like hell, when no matter how hard she tried, he would still stay there in her heart, always would have a piece of her heart. Mint wiped her tears as he drove right pass her without turning to look, and as soon as he disappeared, her shoulders trembled uncontrollably, biting her lips, trying to hold it in, but couldn’t no longer. Mint collapsed onto the ground and balled, a river of tears, a pool of agony and bitterness, her heart being jerked out over and over again each time she took a big breath to try and stop herself from crying.)
Mint: Tummai-ah, tummai leum kao mai dai suk tee lerei?
(She sniffed)
Mint: Tummai fah taung garn hai chun tau-ra-mahn mak bap nee-ah? Ja taung tau-ra-mahn pai naan kae nai praw kon nun kon diow? Chun mai kow jai lerei, tummai taung pen bap nee?
(Mint sat onto the ground and brought her knees up, burying her face into it, and continued to cry)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poster for yalls :)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Ughghgh
Nadech Is So Mean
I Hope He Falls For Her While Mint Is Trying To Forget Him
That Would Be Awesome
By The Way
Update Soon

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hahaha, I know Nadech is such a meanie YaMaMiKi. Thanks a lot for reading thus far :) I hope I won't disappoint you.

Episode 4.2:
(Nadech sat down onto the bench in the university gym, tying his shoes and kept his eyes at the door to see if Mint has arrived yet. The professor began to group the people into groups, slowly beginning with Nadech and five other people, since there were only six rows of tracks. As Nadech lined up on the second track, he saw Mint enter the door. He smirked at her, sure that he was going to win. Mint could see Nadech getting into the ready position as the professor began to count three……two…..and he blew the whistle. Nadech jogged right pass Mint giving her a look that meant, I know you’ll not make it. Mint squinted her eyes at him as he began to run faster. She headed over to go sit at the end of the bleachers, her feet hurting from the cut she had got yesterday. She sighed, as she rubbed her feet carefully so they would be better by the time it was her turn to go. She had gotten stronger after what had just happened. If she put her heart to it, she can forget him. Although she still pained from it, but she was not going to let it take her down, she will have to win this to prove to him, she wasn’t a fool; she could take care of herself. She looked up at Nadech as he was already on his fourth lap and it has only been a minute pass. With a guy like this, she knew she was going to need more inspiration. She set her feet down onto the floor and set her hands to her side to rest. As it brushed onto her jean pockets, she felt something and reached in to take it out, remembering the ring, Nick’s ring that she had stolen. Suddenly she remembered why she had wanted to come in the first place. Mint thought about how Mild and Saran had sacrificed their freedom for her. The last words that P’ Saran had shouted out to her, “Run as fast as you can, like there’s nothing else you can do!” It replayed in her mind, bringing tears to her eyes)
Mint: P’ Saran, P’ Mild, I will do this for you.
(Mint put the ring back into her pocket and looked up as Nadech headed over to her already finished with his turn in 4 minutes and 38 seconds. He smirked at her and she looked him directly in the eyes)
Nadech: Let’s see you beat that.
Mint: Do not worry, my intentions to beat this is not because of you, so if I win I will not rub it in your face, because this is a game that only you had started and will be ended only by you.
(Nadech rolled his eyes and went to sit back down in his seat, waiting to see Mint fail)
Mint, whispering to herself: I will make this for my family.
(She let out a huge breath as she stood up to line up for her turn, the last group running.)
Professor: three…..two…..(whistle blows)
(Mint began to jog, letting the other’s go pass her, Nadech sitting at the bench laughing at how slow she was going. Mint could feel her foot aching since she had just ran to get there in time, but she wasn’t about to get beat. It’s for my family, she thought in her head. Nadech’s smile grew bigger as time passes. It was pass two minutes and Mint was only beginning on her sixth lap. On the 9th lap Mint’s foot hurt so bad and she caught a glimpse of Nadech, smiling. She tripped and fell onto the ground; and heard Nadech let out a loud holler. She looked up at the time and got right back up to her feet, running as fast as she could, pass all the others who had lost their energy from starting with a run; causing Nadech’s smile to immediately shift to disappointment when she ran right pass the line, reaching her goal within only 4 minutes and 15 seconds, less than Nadech. Nadech slammed his hand onto the bench, causing a loud boom and some of the runners to turn and look at him like he was crazy. He got up to leave as Mint headed over to her seat and he noticed she was limping.)
Nadech, whispering as Mint walked right by him: I know you cheated.
(Mint stopped in her tracks and slightly turned back to look at him)
Mint, seeing his glare: I’m sorry that I disappointed you; I actually said that I won’t rub it in your face, but now I change my mind.
Mint looked directly into his eyes and said: I Beat You.
(Nadech’s eyes grew dark with anger and his chest rose and fell rapidly as he huffed and puffed trying to stay calm from wanting to yell at her. He just walked away. When Nadech was out the door, Mint limped to her seat feeling bad that she had said that to him.)
(Nadech, stopped right outside the door and punched the hard rock wall once to let his anger out, then he peeked back inside to look at Mint.)
Nadech: Do you think I will lose to you easily, remember that this is only the first meet, there are still the rest overseas that I will have to beat you at.
(Nadech watched as Mint gently took off her shoes and set it beside her, and from where he was standing, he could clearly see that it was bleeding. He shook his head, his heart softening up.)
Nadech: That girl, willing to hurt this much just to win this competition, I’ve got to give her some credit.
(Then Nadech remembered that before Mint had won, she had said something to him.)
-------------Flashback------------
Nadech: Let’s see you beat that.
Mint: Do not worry, my intentions to beat this is not because of you, so if I win I will not rub it in your face, because this is a game that only you had started and will be ended only by you.
(Nadech rolled his eyes and went to sit back down in his seat, waiting to see Mint fail)
-------------End of Flashback------------
Nadech: if she doesn’t want to beat me, then what were her intentions? To become a champion in track and field? But she was never interested in track and field in high school…

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Glad you're liking it so far :)

Episode 4.3:
(Saran woke up to the sound of falling dishes. He rushed out to see what was wrong, seeing Kik throwing the dishes onto the ground.)
Saran: Step-mother, what are you doing?
Kik, turned to look at Saran: Ai Saran, what time is it? Where have you been, why isn’t there any rice to eat?
(Saran rolled his eyes only when Kik wasn’t looking.)
Kik: Get to it right now!
Saran: Kap
(He picked up the dishes as Kik stomped out angrily. Mild had also heard the noise and came down to help)
Mild: P’ Saran, why didn’t you protest, you are a guy after all, and grown up too, she doesn’t have the right over you.
Saran: I know, but if I do protest, you know what the results will be.
(Mild nodded, understanding.)
Mild: What are you planning to cook?
Saran: Same old veggie soup.
Mild: Okay.
Saran: But there’s no water left, just enough to wash the veggies, how about you rinse them and I’ll go to get more water from the river.
(Mild agreed as Saran headed out with the buckets)
(Saran arrived at the river and set the bucket down to get down closer to the water and reached forward to grab the bucket, but he spotted someone down the stream, trying to get something. He decided to go help. As he walked over, he recognized that it was Sammie. He smiled)
Saran: Sawaddee kap Sammie.
(Sammie looked up and smiled when she saw Saran)
Sammie: Sawaddee ja.
Saran: What are you doing?
Sammie: My scarf fell into the water so I’m just trying to get it.
Saran: Let me help you.
(Saran began to walk down, but accidentally slipped, sliding down and pulled Sammie down into the river along with him. They both brought their heads out of the water to take a breath, wiping the water off their faces. Saran looked over at Sammie)
Saran: Kau tot kap.
Sammie: Mai pen rai ka.
(As she grabbed her scarf and began to walk out, she realized that she was wearing a white shirt, but not just any, a really thin white shirt. She brought her hands up to cover herself and ducked back down into the water and turned o look at Saran)
Saran: What’s wrong?
Sammie: I, I’m, um, wearing white.
(Saran couldn’t help but look and smiled)
Saran: It’s alright.
(He took off his shirt and handed it to Sammie who wrapped it around herself before stepping out.)
Sammie: Kop jai mak na
(Saran nodded as he headed out, but then he noticed something that was stuck at the roots of the tree that grew into the river. He went over and threw it out of the water. It was a backpack)
(Sammie took a careful look at it as Saran came over)
Saran, recognizing the bag: This is…
(Saran realized that it was the one that Mild had gave to Mike)
Saran: Mike’s bag?!
(Sammie looked down at Saran in confusion as he looked up at her. Saran forgot all about getting water as he grabbed the bag and ran home to show Mild. Sammie, wondering what was wrong followed after him.)
Saran: Mild! Mild!
(Mild rushed out of the kitchen when she heard Saran shouting)
Mild: What is it P’ Saran?
Saran: this bag…
(Mild’s eyes widened as she grabbed it out of Saran’s hand.)
Mild: P’ Mike.
(Mild shook her head)
Mild: Where did you get it?”
(Sammie slowed down and walked over as she heard what they were talking about)
Saran: It was in the river.
(Mild looked at it carefully)
Mild: But why is there blood on it, and where is P’ Mike?
Sammie: Who’s P’ Mike?
(Saran and Mild turned surprised to find Sammie there.)
Saran: P’ Mike is Mild’s husband.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Episode 4.4:
(Nadech kept his eyes glaring at Mint as the professor explained to them what was going to happen next)
Professor: The results will be up on the outside of the gym doors by tomorrow and to all those that have passed we will be boarding the plane a week from tomorrow, just so you know to get ready in time, those who do not pass do not be sad, there will be the one for next year, you may all be excused.
Everyone: Ka/Kap
(Nadech stopped outside the door and waited for Mint to exit as everyone else came out one at a time. Finally Mint came limping out unaware that Nadech was waiting for her. He stepped out to block her way as she bumped into him and backed away a few steps. She looked up at him)
Mint: What is your problem?
(Mint was angry as she pushed pass him, but he grabbed her arm and pulled her back.)
Nadech: Are you going to walk all the way home with a bleeding foot?
Mint: Why do you care?
Nadech: I lost, so let me drive you home as a prize for your win.
(Mint jerked her arm away)
Mint: This is not a game for win or lose Nadech, I do not want you to drive me home because I beat you, or because you lost to me, the fact is that I can take care of myself without your help.
(Nadech chuckled and stepped in front of Mint as she tried to leave. He pulled her back and pinned her against the wall.)
Nadech, whispering into her ear: Or are you refusing because that’s not what you wanted but something else?
(Nadech brought his lips closer to her ear and made a kissing sound to mock her. Mint could not take it anymore and she pushed him away and threw her shoe at his face)
Mint: Bah! You pervert!
(Nadech turned to her with madness and grabbed her)
Nadech: You dare hit me?!
(Mint’s heart beat fastened as he pushed her onto the hard block wall. His grip on her arms were so tight she could feel her arm burning and his eyes burned with fire)
Nadech: You do know what happens after a girl hits a guy right?
(Mint was filled with fear, she had never seen this side of Nadech before that it sent chills up her spine as she tried to pry his hands off of her. Nadech felt her tremble and took it for the wrong idea. He smiled.)
Nadech: So this is what you wanted.
(Mint shook her head in protest, but before she could do anything, Nadech brought his lips down upon hers. Mint pushed, but failed to for his strength was way more powerful than hers. She tried to scream, but it came out muffled with his mouth over hers, all she could do was dig her fingers deep into his arms hoping he would awake from the anger as tears fell from her eyes. This was not the first kiss she had imagined, but she remembered this was not her first kiss either.)
(Nadech had brought his right hand up to her head bringing it as close as possible and his left arm around her back before he realized what he was doing. He felt the saltiness of her tears that had touched his face. Nadech stopped and pushed her away.)
Nadech: This means nothing; do not take it the wrong way that I will ever like you in this life-time or any lifetime.
(Taking in a deep breath and with one last look directly into her tear-filled eyes, Nadech walked away. Mint wiped her lips in disgust. How could she have ever liked such an evil man like Nadech? She picked up her shoe and ran away barefoot)
(Nadech looked into his rearview mirror with his right thumb on his bottom lip as Mint left. He banged his hand onto the steering wheel and swore, setting his head onto the steering wheel.)
Nadech: What the heck did I just do?!
(He rubbed his face and flinched at the pain from his head where Mint had thrown her shoe at)
Nadech: That girl…how could I even think about kissing her?
(He let out a breath of frustration before starting his car and driving away)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
So sorry for the long wait, I was writing then got interupted with the news about NM2, but here's the update. Hope you enjoy it. :)

Episode 4.5:
(Sammie looked at Saran and Mild completely lost in what they were talking about. Mild ignored them as something came to mind. The day before, Nick had said some really weird things.)
---------Flashback--------
Mild: Nick stop, I am a married woman, if Mike finds out he won’t let you go!
(Nick stopped and laughed)
Nick: That useless guy, by now he’s probably floating out to the ocean somewhere in heaven.
Mild, in shock: What did you do to Mike?!
Nick: Oh, nothing much, just let you know that he’s no longer in this world.
-----------End of Flashback----------
Mild: No, Nick must’ve done something to Mike!
Saran: What do you mean?
Mild: Yesterday he told me that Mike is no longer in this world.
(Mild began to cry and Saran pulled her into his arms, Sammie staring, not believing her ears.)
Sammie: This, is how the mayor’s son is like?
(Saran looked over at Sammie)
Saran: You haven’t known him enough.
(Sammie looked at Saran and rolled her eyes.)
Sammie, to Saran: You don’t know me enough; I can tell how someone is like with just one look at them.
(Saran shook his head in doubt, causing Sammie to get upset. She huffed and turned to go. Saran watched as she walked away.)
Saran, to Mild: Mild, you go inside and rest okay, I’ll be back.
(Mild nodded and went to her room locking the door and jumped on the bed to sob. Saran ran after Sammie and grabbed her arm, turning her around to face him.)
Sammie, upset: What do you want?
Saran: My shirt.
(Sammie looked down around her and realized she still had his shirt around him.)
Sammie: But I’m still wet.
(Saran rolled his eyes and pulled his shirt off of her, throwing it back on as she covered herself with her arms)
Sammie: Hey, you!
Saran: You’ve got your scarf right?
(Sammie looked at her hands where she was holding her scarf. She wrapped it around herself and turned to go)
Saran, grabbing her arm: Wait
Sammie, turning back: Now what?
Saran: So when you said that you can tell how someone is by just taking one look at them, is it true?
Sammie: Of course it’s true.
(Saran nodded sarcastically)
Saran: So, then what kind of person am I?
(Saran couldn’t help but question about it. Sammie looked him up and down and then laughed)
Saran: What?
Sammie: Hmm, a person like you, if I didn’t know, I’d think that you were a very powerful man
(Saran smiled in satisfaction)
Sammie: But, I know that you are a coward, afraid to lose if you try to do anything serious, you can’t back down and what I mean by that is you can’t refuse to follow instructions because you’re afraid to.
(Saran’s smile turned into a frown)
Sammie, smiling in a mocking way: You believe everything too easily.
Saran, in denial: I don’t do that.
(Sammie laughed.)
Sammie: Denial, yep, that’s totally you, you’re afraid to let others know how you’re really like, just like a homosexual haha.
Saran: Hey, what’s wrong with being homosexual, not that I am one.
(Sammie laughed)
Saran: Plus, I didn’t deny that I believe everything too easily, not that I do either.
(Sammie smiled and turned away as she thought of an idea to prove it)
Sammie, pretending to fall to the ground: Oy, my ankle…
(Saran rushed forward to catch her and she smiled widely without him seeing)
Saran: Are you okay? What’s wrong with your ankle?
(Saran believed her until she giggled and he realized he had been tricked. He let her go and she turned to face him, laughing)
Sammie, to the upset Saran: I told you so
Saran, crossing his arms over his chest: Fine, I accept that I believe everything too easily.
(Sammie nodded)
Sammie: Yep, a man like you I would not want as boyfriend, you would leave me in an instant in a dangerous situation due to your fears.
(Saran’s jaws dropped open feeling so insulted by her)
Saran: Okay, that is enough, you have gone too far, I would never leave a woman alone in a dangerous situation.
Sammie, knowing that he is pissed: You wanted to know the truth, I was just telling you, so you deny it, I’ll wait and see proof to the words you have said.
Saran: Just leave, I don’t want to hear any-more from a person who sees themself larger than others.
Sammie, in anger: Fine, I will wait and see if you could do what you say!
(Sammie turned and stomped off in anger, but before she got too far, she suddenly felt a sharp pain in her leg. She looked down and could only see a part of an animal slithering away and she knew what it was. Sammie fell to the ground in pain)
Sammie: My leg, oy, chuay duay…
(Saran turned around to look and thought she was only pretending. He turned and began to walk away. Sammie turned to look as he went away)
Sammie, screaming with all the strength she had left: Saran! Help! I’m serious!
(Saran shrugged and covered his ears to ignore her)
Sammie: Saran! Chuay chun..dua…
(Before she could finish her sentence, she blacked out. Saran stopped and waited for her to shout once more, but everything was quiet. He turned back to look finding her laying on the ground)
Saran: You think you can fool me this time?
(He slowly walked over to her and picked up a little twig, going to smack her head with it. As he got closer, he realized her leg was bleeding. He looked carefully. Realizing what it was, he threw the stick away and pulled her up into his arms)
Saran: Sammie!
(He had no choice but to suck out the venom as he leaned her against the tree)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
YaMaMiKi, I know how you feel, but I can't focus on Nalida only. But I will because I'm a big fan too who wants to see them pair up. Just be patient ok. :)

Episode 4.6:
(Nadech rubbed his face as the hot water hit him. He brought his hand up to his forehead and combed his hair back with his fingers as he thought about what had happened. Why did he kiss her when he felt nothing towards her? Nadech couldn’t do anything but wash his face over and over again, remembering what had happened. Is this really what he does when he’s angry at someone? He shook his head)
Nadech, denying: No I don’t do that (He paused for a second) but yet I still did it.
(He turned off the water and grabbed the towel from the towel hanger. Wiping his hair, he looked into the mirror)
Nadech: It’s so late out, where is that girl going to sleep?
(He set the towel down onto the sink counter)
Nadech: Why do I care?
(He decided to ignore it and threw his pajamas on, then jumped onto the bed, crossing his arms under his head and closed his eyes. No matter how he tried to go to sleep, he couldn’t. He suddenly sat up in bed)
Nadech: No, I can’t leave her in the cold like that no matter how much I hate her, she’s only a woman.
(Nadech got up and grabbed his keys running down to his car)
(Mint wandered around in the market area where she had been the night before. What she didn’t know was that Long and Lang were ordered to search for her that night, and she wasn’t being careful. Her stomach grumbled since she didn’t eat anything all day. As she came upon a street restaurant, she went in and asked for some food. Long and Lang were eating there and spotted her. They went up to her from behind and grabbed her. Mint jumped)
Mint, turning to look: What are you doing?
(She realized who it was. The restaurant owner stared at them in confusion. Mint could feel the point of the gun that they had in her side.)
Long, whispering: If you don’t want to die then be quiet.
(Mint had no strength to argue or run so she did what they told her to. As they pulled her back slowly, an idea came to her mind)
Mint: Wait, I’m really hungry, if you pay for my meal, I will go with you, no need to use force.
(Long and Lang looked at each other and nodded. They went over to sit down at the table and ordered for some fried eggs and rice. Mint planned to eat and gain strength then run away, but little did she know, Long and Lang weren’t as stupid as she thought they were. As she was looking away, Lang sneakily poured some sleeping powder in her drink)
(Nadech turned to look left and right, but he couldn’t find Mint anywhere. He was about to give thinking she might’ve already gone back home. Then he drove pass Mint and Long and Lang. He stopped the car, turning back to check if it was her. Mint was gobbling down the food like it was nothing and when she was finished she downed the whole cup of water. Nadech rolled his eyes)
Nadech: Man, she eats like a pig.
(Long and Lang smiled to each other and watched Mint as she stood up. They grabbed her. Nadech had gotten out of the car and walked over to them)
Nadech: Mint, was wondering where you were, so you were just with these two guys huh? And I thought you had nowhere to go. I guess it only takes a meal to sleep with you.
(Mint looked up at Nadech, hurt by his words)
Mint: Why does it matter to you?
Nadech, laughing: So you’re admitting it.
(Long and Lang didn’t know who Nadech was, but they laughed at his words)
Nadech, laughing along: So you two are going to be having fun tonight huh?
Long: Oh, sure, very much fun actually.
(Mint glared up at Long and Lang thinking in her head “Yeah right”)
Nadech, to Mint: Well since you have a place to go, I don’t have to worry.
(Nadech headed back to his car, leaving Mint there with Long and Lang without even turning back)
(Mint felt dizzy, but she didn’t know if it was from something else or from the sadness his words left I her heart. As Nadech drove away, he saw that Long had something held behind Mint’s back. He stopped the car and wondered what was wrong.)
Nadech: That was weird; she fought to beat that race, why would she waste herself like this?
(He watched carefully as Long and Lang led Mint down the road and he now clearly saw the gun. His jaws dropped open wide)
Nadech: I can’t believe I looked down on her this much.
(He started the car and slowly followed after Mint. Mint finally thought it was time to get to action. She slowed down and looked back with the corner of her eyes, making sure Long and Lang weren’t being careful, then she hit the gun down to the ground and began to run. Long and Lang laughed, not even trying to run after her. Mint thought it was weird, but suddenly her eyes became blurry)
Mint: What is wrong with me?
(Mint fell to the ground unconscious. Long and Lang went over and grabbed her going into the bushes)
Long: What do you think?
Lang: I say do it, I mean we never get anything out of this, so why not. When we’re finished we can take her back to Nick.
Long: I’ll go first then.
(Nadech parked his car and silently walked over as Long pulled off his belt. Nadech grabbed a huge branch)
Nadech: What are you doing?
Long and Lang turned and pulled out their guns, but Nadech knocked them out of their hands and attacked them. As Lang was knocked out cold, Long looked at Nadech and knew that without the gun in his hand he wouldn’t win. Long ran away. Nadech threw the branch onto the ground and picked up Mint)
Nadech: You idiot, you really are stupid, if you needed help why didn’t you just say so?
(Nadech placed Mint into his car and drove away)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Okies, update!!! :)

Episode 5.1:
(Taking a couple looks at Mint, Nadech didn’t know where to take her. If he took her home, his mom would yell at him thinking that he is messing around with drunk girls. Nadech shook his head and decided to go to a hotel)
Nadech, pulling Mint out of the car: Gosh, why is this girl so heavy.
(Nadech carried Mint into the hotel guest room and asked for a room. The manager there, who happens to know Nadech very well because Nadech always visits, took one look at Mint and smiled.)
Manager: Ey, Nadech, is this your girlfriend?
(Nadech looked up at the manager in disbelief)
Nadech: Why is it that every time someone sees a man carrying a woman, they instantly assume that they are husband and wife or boyfriend and girlfriend?
(The manager chuckles and nervously led Nadech to his usual room, opening the door for him. Nadech dropped Mint onto the couch and turned to look at the manager who was just standing there staring.)
Nadech: What, your work is done, now please get out of here.
Manager, heading out: Haha, you’re so anxious to get with your girlfriend huh?
Nadech: She’s not my girlfriend and never will be!
(Nadech shouted and picked up a pillow, throwing it at the door after the manager, then he shook his head and turned to look at Mint)
Nadech: You hear that little miss, I will never be your boyfriend, and since you made me have to lose face bringing you here, you will sleep on the couch tonight.
(Nadech smiled and ran into the bedroom and jumped onto the bed letting out a big sigh)
Nadech: Haven’t been here in a long while now, I miss you so much my big king sized bed!
(Nadech spread out his arms and legs, laying on the bed in happiness)
Nadech: Well better go take a shower before I rest for the night.
(Nadech got up and went into the bathroom, turning on the water)
(Nadech pulled the towel from the rack and wrapped it around his waist, walking out of the rest room to find Mint lying on the bed, asleep. He walked over in anger and was about to pull her off the bed, but he slipped, causing him to fall forward, his face almost touching Mint’s. He gulped and looked down at her lips, remembering earlier today, when he had kissed her. Remembering her tears, Nadech raised his right hand to touch her face. Gently running his finger down the side of her face to her chin as he looked at her closed eyes, then back down to her lips. He closed his eyes and slowly moved his own lips towards hers without realizing what he was doing. As their lips were about to touch, Mint sneezed, pulling Nadech out of the moment and he looked at what he was doing, instantly removing his fingers from her face. He smacked his face against his palm)
Nadech: Mm Hm, now what was I thinking?
(Nadech then raised his face to look at her once more)
Nadech, pointing his index finger at Mint’s nose: This is all your fault little miss, how dare you!
(Saying that, Nadech squeezed Mint’s  nose. Mint pushed his hand away, feeling pain in her nose. She rubbed it and opened her eyes, only seeing a blurred figure)
Mint: What are you doing? Who are you?
(Nadech quickly backed away not knowing what to say when she looked up at him and rubbed her eyes. Mint finally gained her sight back and she realized it was Nadech, standing there, with only a towel wrapped around him)
Mint: Ahhhhhh! You pervert!
(Mint covered her eyes and blindly kicked at Nadech as he tried to move out of the way, causing his towel to fall off and him to once again slip, this time pushing her back onto the bed her as she stood up to run. Mint removed her hands from her face to find Nadech’s so close to her, pinning her down. She brought her hands in between them, feeling his bare chest. Both their eyes went wide as they looked down at their bodies, realizing that the towel had fallen off.)
Both: Ahhhhhhh!!!!
(Mint tried to push him off punching his arms and Screaming as Nadech flinched at her loud voice, confusing him even more. He didn’t know what to do to stop her from screaming and the next thing either one of them knew, he grabbed her and pulled her in for a kiss. Mint froze, automatically stopped screaming as her heart raced. Nadech finally pulled away when he couldn’t hear her screams ringing in his ears anymore. He got off of Mint and Mint quickly got up, pulling the blanket over her head as Nadech grabbed the towel and wrapped it back around his waist. He turned to look at Mint, noticing the small little whimpers she was making from under the blanket. Nadech laughed)
Nadech: Hey, stop crying idiot, that was nothing, I didn’t even do anything to you.
Mint: My life is ruined, my virgin eyes, now they’re ruined because of you, how am I supposed to live?
(Mint was crying and Nadech walked over, pulling the blanket off of Mint’s head)
Nadech: Hey, are you the one who lost face or is it really me, my things I save for only the special person in my life and you got lucky to get a sneak peek at it.
Mint: I did not want to see it!
(Mint slapped Nadech across the face)
Mint: and worse of all, I did not want to lose my first kiss to a guy who sees nothing of me!
(Nadech looked at Mint as she trembled in tears. He pulled her into his arms and held her tight as she cried)
Nadech, feeling bad: I’m sorry Mint, I didn’t mean to do that, I just…It just happened, how was I supposed to stop it?
(Mint wiped her tears and pushed him away and looking directly into his eyes)
Mint: Why don’t you start by keeping away from the person you hate the most, me, remember?
(Mint blinked out some more tears and quickly ran out the door as Nadech stared after her. He thought to himself, he thought carefully about what has happened between them these few days. Nadech shook his head in disbelief. In just two days, Mint had stolen his first kiss, confused him, saw him naked, and  made him hate himself, more than any other person that he had known.)
Nadech: What the heck is wrong with me? How could I forget that I hate her?

YaMaMiKi

That Is The best long Chapter I've Read So Far
I Nearly Thought You Weren't Gonna Update
Because You Normally Update In The Next 2 Days

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, how can I not update YaMaMiKi? I love Nalida as much as you do. Sorry for the long wait, I had to let my brother use my computer for a few days because i lost a bet and then i had to write out the chapters as well so it took me longer to update.

Episode 5.2:
(Sammie awoke with a sharp pain in her leg. She looked down as she saw Saran making a cut in her wound. She grunted. Saran looked up at her)
Saran: You’re up.
Sammie: Of course, gosh Saran, I thought you would have never come back to help me.
Saran, smiled: I guess you were wrong about me.
Sammie, nodding: Yeah, I was wrong about you. Thank you so much for your help and sorry for insulting you.
(Saran nodded and put Sammie’s leg into the cold flowing river. Sammie stared at Saran he squeezed more blood out from her leg)
Sammie: and you know very much about treatment as well.
Saran: Yep, I grew up in the country, not being able to be close to many hospitals, I learn to treat myself when hurt.
Sammie: You are very talented and smart, how come when it comes to standing up for yourself you can’t do it?
Saran, looking up at Sammie: When it comes to standing up for myself, the best way to do it is to not do anything stupid, which is what I do.
Sammie: So when Nick told you to not bother him, that’s why you backed away?
(Saran nodded)
Sammie: So what other troubles has Nick caused you?
Saran: Too many that I can’t count, including the problems with my sister and her husband as well.
Sammie, curious: So what’s the problem with your sister and Nick and her husband?
Saran: Nick has always wanted to marry my sister, though he knows she has a lover, so he uses the fact that we owe him money to threaten Mild to marry him, but she has a lover already, the owner of the bag we found earlier, his name is Mike.
Sammie: So yesterday was Nick taking advantage of Mild?
(Saran nodded)
Sammie: Nick is a pretty nasty man, I can’t believe he’s the son of the mayor.
(Saran smiled up at Sammie as she smiled at him. Suddenly a light shining at them distracted them. Sammie turned to look as Saran stood up. He could see three tall figures coming their way)
Nick: Sir, there she is.
Sammie’s dad: Sammie, is that you?
Sammie, grabbing onto Saran’s arm, standing up: Yeah dad, I’m over here.
(The three guys ran over to Sammie and she went into the older ones arms as they hugged. Sammie pulled away and turned to Saran)
Sammie: Uh, dad, this is Saran, I met him yesterday, and today he saved my life. Saran this is my dad.
Sammie’s dad: Glad to meet you boy.
Saran: You too sir.
(Sammie’s dad reached his hand out and grabbed Saran’s in a tight grip. Saran flinched)
Sammie’s dad: Thank you for saving my daughter’s life, but I would like it if you stay away from my daughter as far as possible.
(Sammie looked up at her dad in disappointment)
Sammie: Dad, he saved my life.
Sammie’s dad: I do not care whose life he saves, I have thanked him and this will be all, I expect you to do as I order and stay away from him as far as possible, from what Nick has told me, he is not a good man.
(Sammie looked at Nick who smirked back at her. Saran shook his head in disbelief.)
Saran: Sir, do not worry, I will stay away from Sammie as far as possible.
Sammie’s dad: Good boy, remember your words if you do not want any troubles.
Sammie: Dad, why, he’s not a bad person.
(Saran was angered, who was this man to judge him without knowing him, but Saran wasn’t mad at her dad, he was mad at Nick who had fed the lie. Saran took one glare at Nick then turned to Sammie and walked away. Sammie shook her head in disbelief.)
Sammie: Saran! Wait, I…
(Before she could finish her words, her dad pulled her away.)
Sammie: But dad, he is not like what you think, before you judge him, I think you should take a closer look at the person beside you first.
(Sammie glared over at Nick as her dad let go of her and slapped her)
Sammie’s dad: You dare tell me what’s right and what’s not!? You dare tell me to see my best friend who happens to be the mayor of this town’s son a bad person?
(Sammie covered her cheek as she held in her tears and decided to be quiet and just follow them home because she knew no matter what she said, he was going to side with Nick)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
No problem. :) Sorry, this is a short chapter.

Episode 5.3:
(Mint rubbed her eyes as the sun shined bright in her eyes. She stood up and stretched turning from side to side. She felt the side of her pants; they were wet from the morning dew that were on the grass that she had been sleeping on. She pouted)
Mint: What am I supposed to do, I don’t even have a change of clothes.
(She wiped her but to get the dirty grass off as she walked around to the other side to see the results for the trip. Everyone was already gathered around shouting and screaming in joy or hopelessness. Mint quickly rushed over in excitement to check out her name, but she was pulled back. She turned to see who it was)
Mint, seeing Nadech: What do you want?
Nadech: You that excited?
(Nadech brought his hands down, accidentally brushing the side of her pants. He looked down at it, bringing his hands up to touch her butt. Mint frowned and pushed his hand away)
Mint: Don’t touch me like that! Pervert!
Nadech, laughing: Wow, you were so excited you peed in your pants.
(Mint glared at Nadech and pulled his hands off of her. She pushed him away and went over to look at the result’s bringing a smile to her face. Nadech walked over and looked for his name, finding it right below Mint’s name. Mint smiled up at Nadech as he glared down at her)
Mint: Now you’re second to me.
Nadech: It will never be that way for long.
Mint rolled her eyes: Do you want to bet? I will not be looked down by you again.
Nadech, chuckling: Being looked down by me? Haha, then who was it last night who looked down at me?
(Mint’s eyes widened and smacked him on the head)
Mint: Why do you keep bringing it up?
Nadech: I didn’t, you started it. So now you are going to go home and get some clothes to get ready for departing day?
(Mint frowned at his words, knowing that she couldn’t go home)
Mint, looking up at him: It’s none of your business
(Nadech looked down at her, noticing the sudden change in her facial expressions)
Nadech, grabbing her hand: Come with me.
Mint, pulling away: Where do you think you are taking me?
Nadech: Just come.
(Nadech pulled Mint over to his car and forced her to go in. In the driver’s seat, he smiled over at her, and then drove away)
Nadech, in his head: What the heck has gotten into me? Why do I feel bad when I see her sad?
(He looked over at Mint as she crossed her arms and turned the other way)

YaMaMiKi

Great Update
Sorry I Havent Beeen Posting Much
My Internet Shut Down For Over A Week
Well Im Back So Update Soon